Amazon: Lord Of The Rings Trilogy Extended Edition Boxset On Blu-ray For $29.99

I wonder if I should just wait til the mega box set with all 6 movies to come out.... never seen any of the movies nor the hobbits.

I wonder if I should just wait til the mega box set with all 6 movies to come out.... never seen any of the movies nor the hobbits.
Then you're gonna wait for long time. This is what they gonna do, I think. First come out set of hobbits in theatrical version. Then a set of hobbits in extended version. Then finally all 6 out but in theatrical. Then you thought you'll just wait for extended version. Then finally all 6 extended version is out, but they digitally alter the scenes ( like certain something Star something Wars :roll: ) and will cost like $300. Well, as least by that time the current may be cheaper.

GREAT price for this set- I spent MUCH more than $29.99 for it when it first released. Surely this is the cheapest this set has gone for?

By the way, if anyone wants to do the $35+ free shipping, just add in some cheap holiday gift for a few bucks more. Can also order chocolates for your xmas stockings or that after-turkey treat...

I'm tempted by this but am also going to wait until they have a super bundle with the Hobbit series.  I haven't watched any of the Hobbits and I'm not a huge fan of LOTR so I could wait a bit.

Awesome find. I went to BB to price match it. I was gonna get this at BF for $50 so I saved up some money, and not only that I also wanted to get the Fast and Furious set and now I also got that real cheap at Target today. So for less than $50 I got both TLOR and F&F set... 

oh lordy.... lol... well if I have spent over 10 years and not seeing any of the LOTR movies, then I can hold out for longer.  Not going to pay 200 bucks for that shit though.

bread's done
Back