Amazon: Madden NFL 08 (360) @ 31.99

[quote name='Masterkyo']2009 version is coming out in 3 months. Why spend $32 for $2008 version![/quote]

Because someone might want to play a football game now and not three months from?

[quote name='Masterkyo']2009 version is coming out in 3 months. Why spend $32 for $2008 version![/quote]

I tend to not buy the newest version of Madden at release as I feel $60 is way to much to spend on sports games. This 08 version would last me until 2009 reached a similar price point.

Not worth it, seriously. Still missing a ton of stuff from 06' on the Xbox. It has better visuals, but it's still crap. If you want achievements, rent it and play it for about 2 hours and you will be done. Not worth a buy at all. They still haven't fixed the franchise glitch and the gameplay is still not where it should be.

It might be better to wait a little while and get it for really cheap when 09 comes out. It's not like there will be that big of a difference. I was on an "every 3 years" plan of buying Madden... until I stopped buying it altogether in 2002. I don't miss it at all!

[quote name='gantt']$29.99 at Frys.com.
$24.99 in-store per today's Fry's ad (Bay Area).[/quote]
Also HOUSTON....both 360/PS3.

This is a deal for people who have shakes for a football game and only play Madden....not for those who are actually aware of EA products.

[quote name='confoosious']you know, i just stupidly buy the new madden every year. can you get roster updates for previous maddens?[/quote]

If you search online there are sites (don't want to pimp sites) that have updated post draft rosters for 08. They have created high recruits and those who are believed to make an impact in the league (due to limit $ of CAPS). If you have a PS3....especially easy but can be done on 360 also with transfer kit.

Yeah, I have to agree. This is the absolute worst time to buy Madden. It's going to drop in price like $5 every 3 weeks until the new one comes out. If you HAVE to have it right now, go to Gamestop. Buy Assassin's Creed and Stranglehold for $50, and get Madden 08 free (buy 2, get 1). Then flip AC and Stranglehold to Blockbuster for $67...enough to buy GTAIV...or hell, even pre-order Madden 09, so at least then you'll be on top of things next year. Now what do you think of this Amazon deal? lol

bread's done
Back