Amazon marketplace seller help (regards to pot. dispute)

KingofOldSchool

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Okay, lately I've been selling some of my more "rare" Rocky figures on Amazon. Well one I shipped out last week was supposedly damaged. Apparently the buyer said the package was "crushed" and the plastic cover on the figure was "ripped open".

I find it suspicious as A.) It takes someone to actually pull on the plastic to rip it open, it wouldn't open up like he described it if the package was "crushed". B.) My package was marked fragile and adequately packaged up. C) If it was that damaged in transit, they would have put the "USPS Cares" thing on it and put it in a bag.

I mean I'm trying to believe this guy, but it just seems a tad shady to me. I've hundreds of packages over the years and never had anything like this happen.

Anyone else have similar experiences?

Well, I'd do anything you could do to get the figurine back, because if it goes to an A-Z guarantee, he'll get the money back and nobody can force him to ship it back to you. You'll never win a dispute, it just doesn't happen. So I'd cut my losses and tell him to send it back, just send him the 6 bucks or whatever it costs to ship it. Then just refund him. Or maybe get him to send you pictures of it crushed, then try to agree on a partial refund or something, at least that way you know hes not lying and then trying to resell it after he esentially gets it from half price due to the refund.

you will lose this claim. im not trying to be mean but ive had many cases where the buyer simply damaged a toy or a video game and you cant do anything about it. recently i sold a game and i had it returned to me (through FBA i sold it) and found that the game was missing.. but theres no harm in trying so gather all the pictures of the packaging and the item itself

the only way you'll win this is if the buyer is doing this to retaliate against you for not taking a return that is past the return period.

you could also file a claim at USPS if thats the one you use to ship this product from. again you will need a lot of proof and USPS could only do upto $50 if you presented a good argument.

bread's done
Back