Amazon matches BB 360 deal (sort of ) Kinect bundle $399 with $50 gc

Amazon will match BB/Walmart later this week, I'm sure of it. They just want to rid of Kinect bundle overstock first. Personally, I just want them to have a sale/credit on the Arcade to replace Jasper fat that I have. Not a fan of piano black finger print magnet.

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']Amazon will match BB/Walmart later this week, I'm sure of it. They just want to rid of Kinect bundle overstock first. Personally, I just want them to have a sale/credit on the Arcade to replace Jasper fat that I have. Not a fan of piano black finger print magnet.[/QUOTE]

Amen. I kind of regret not picking the 4GB 360 during the black friday deal with the $60 (I think) credit now that they marked down the HD to $109.99. At the time I did not know how much I was going to spend on the steam sale (a lot less than I thought), what I was getting for xmas, and what other holiday deals would come up.

I would have bought this if it were two weeks ago.. I had to buy a 4gb bundle elsewhere

[quote name='Trance Addix']Seems like a nice little incentive for everyone in the market. This would have been killer pre-Christmas.[/QUOTE]

If they had them in stock then.

[quote name='CountChoculitis']Amen. I kind of regret not picking the 4GB 360 during the black friday deal with the $60 (I think) credit now that they marked down the HD to $109.99. At the time I did not know how much I was going to spend on the steam sale (a lot less than I thought), what I was getting for xmas, and what other holiday deals would come up.[/QUOTE]

I kind of regret not getting it on BF too. My Jasper fat is almost 2 years old and have 1 more year of RROD warranty left so I can wait another year. ;) It's been perfect however, unlike my Xenon launch 360 5 years ago. That thing was just like my avatar. :)

i'm trying very hard not to buy this.

i already have a 250gb mw2 xbox that i bought for 400 and barely used it. even if i sell that for 200, i already lost 200 on it and am paying 350 (400 up front) for this. the xbox slim 250gb will have a price drop in spring 2011 right? someone talk me out of this... i really need to buy some tools instead.

tempted as well... dont have the room for the kinect right now so id prob be interested in the regular 250gb bundle with gc (not in stock)

There has to be a price drop coming this spring or summer with all these gift card deals. Seems like stores are just trying to move out stock. Kind of funny cause MS tried to make it sound like there was a shortage on 360's leading up to Christmas to generate demand. Only shortage was on Amazon but all brick and mortar stores had them in stock.

bread's done
Back