Amazon Matches Toys R Us - Free $50 GC & 1600 MS pts on any 360 Console

[quote name='rbanke']Has anyone received their order yet? I got the 4gb and the $50 credit but no 1600 point card (yes it was listed as one of the bonuses). Don't have time to chat them up ATM so figured I'd see what others experienced.[/QUOTE]
this may be stating the obvious, but you had to order the 1600 point card along with your 360 to get it for free - so it should have came in the box with your 360...if you did that then you might just have to contact them

[quote name='proKoyeon']this may be stating the obvious, but you had to order the 1600 point card along with your 360 to get it for free - so it should have came in the box with your 360...if you did that then you might just have to contact them[/QUOTE]

Actually I'm stupid. I thought it was automatically included. I'll chat with them and see what they have to say, thanks

EDIT: chatted with them, they are going to email me a code. Pretty awesome of them since it was my mistake. I need to read those offer's closer in the future lol

[quote name='skygunnerblue']Great deal. I bit on a 4GB Model and then bought the hard drive separately. Matte finish FTW.[/QUOTE]

Is there a good deal on the HD?

bread's done
Back