Amazon matching the $40/$50 games at Wal-Mart?

jshawnd

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Sorry if this is a repost.

Looking at the prices on Amazon, a bunch of current games are priced at either $40 (Wii) or $50 (X360, PS3). I assume it's a price match, because Amazon rarely ends their game prices in $.00 otherwise.

Not the greatest deal, but still better than nothing, with no tax and free shipping.

(edit): Sorry, would move to deal discussion if I could. Mod feel free to move or delete.

I don't know how to do individual game links w/o the referring info. Seeing Madden 10, Halo 3 ODST, Beatles Rock Band, Dragon's Age: Origins, and basically the (single) games in the Wal-Mart rollback list below at the same price in Amazon.

http://www.walmart.com/browse/Games...259152-lLink1&ref=125866.421067+500501.500682

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just now started hearing about these Wal-Mart prices. What's the deal? Are they starting to sell $60 games for $50, $50 games for $40, etc.?

Apparently it's because Gamestop was doing it, so Walmart starting doing it. I for one am happy about it though, maybe they'll see a bigger increase in sales, and then decide that selling games at 50 instead of 60 is much better.

bread's done
Back