Amazon - Metro 2033 (PC) $7.00 - Hard Copy

Ah crud i was hoping it would be the 360 version ive been on the fence about this game but that price would have probilby made me get it.hiws the 360 version like and How is the game in general ? Is it good cause ive been spoiled with great shooters like the resistance and killzone series

I'm also hunting for the Xbox 360 version of this game for a while now and it still didn't hit the $10 mark. I heard nothing but good things about this game so this is a good deal for those who wants it for PC.

[quote name='shurija']I'm also hunting for the Xbox 360 version of this game for a while now and it still didn't hit the $10 mark. I heard nothing but good things about this game so this is a good deal for those who wants it for PC.[/QUOTE]

Yeah the 360 version is still very expensive. I'm glad I have a solid PC to run the game.

Yea this game just doesnt want to meet cag price standerds lol.i just hope that if i get it that it wont have the had shooting mechanics that i heard it has.that is game breaking for any shooter

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']yea i'm looking for 15-20 new for a 360 copy[/QUOTE]
K-Mart has the Xbox360 version for $20 at all their locations. Sears has it on Clearance (YMMV) for $20 as well. I just beat it a week ago. I think that price is the absolute sweet spot. The game is a bit glitchy (I had to restart some levels), but enjoyable. It's not a typical shooter like Resistance or Killzone. The atmosphere is the real selling point.

[quote name='TylerDurden313']K-Mart has the Xbox360 version for $20 at all their locations. Sears has it on Clearance (YMMV) for $20 as well. I just beat it a week ago. I think that price is the absolute sweet spot. The game is a bit glitchy (I had to restart some levels), but enjoyable. It's not a typical shooter like Resistance or Killzone. The atmosphere is the real selling point.[/QUOTE]

Really ? Last time i went there was one copy left for 30 unless they recently droped the price now im comtiplating hmmm to get it or Not

[quote name='strait edge follower']Really ? Last time i went there was one copy left for 30 unless they recently droped the price now im comtiplating hmmm to get it or Not[/QUOTE]
It's posted in the Kmart threads OP. It just dropped this week. If you're looking to buy L.A. Noire next week, they have a promo (buy L.A. Noire $60 get a $20 game coupon AND a game that's $20 or less free). I believe you need to sign up for their SYWR card to get this deal. They also have several other games that dropped below $20 this week that's posted in the enormously long OP.

[quote name='TylerDurden313']It's posted in the Kmart threads OP. It just dropped this week. If you're looking to buy L.A. Noire next week, they have a promo (buy L.A. Noire $60 get a $20 game coupon AND a game that's $20 or less free). I believe you need to sign up for their SYWR card to get this deal. They also have several other games that dropped below $20 this week that's posted in the enormously long OP.[/QUOTE]

Yea thats a great deal.thing is that i preordered it from Amazon using all of this trade in credit ive gathered up.(should have traded in my games at Amazon agess ago,stupid gamestop) well at least ill get15 game credits.ill soon that off towards infamous 2.Thanks for telling me about that kmart thread, gotta check it out

bread's done
Back