Amazon Mortal Kombat 56.99 + $10 promotional credit + Reptile skin

they finally matched walmart...now, to wait and see what josh and kmart do, since their $ promo offers include collectors editions -unlike amazon-, and im for sure getting the mk ke.

I don't understand why the CE and TE don't get credit. There's higher profit margins on those, the profit margins on regular games are little to none.

Might pre-order but I've been spoiled by the $20 credit promos. Probably wouldn't hurt to get in now while they have $3 off, just in case they up the credit down the line.

If I was to pre-order using an existing game credit and cancelled, would that credit appear back on my account instantly?

Depends on the expiration date of the promotional credit. If your not sure, before you cancel the pre-order email Amazon and have them either post it back to your account or add on to another order. Amazon has done this several times in the past for me.

[quote name='dealighted']Yea id just reccomend going to walmart with this one[/QUOTE]

why? the game is cheaper through amazon.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']I don't understand why the CE and TE don't get credit. There's higher profit margins on those, the profit margins on regular games are little to none.[/QUOTE]

amazon almost never offer credit for the collectors edition

[quote name='62t']amazon almost never offer credit for the collectors edition[/QUOTE]

I know, thats what I don't get. When I worked at Frys 5-6 years ago we paid 10 percent over cost for anything in store... Tekken 5 CE was $100, I got it for $35.. Tekken 5 was 30 or 40 and only $5 off. That's why I don't get why they never offer CE credit

Went ahead and preordered thanks OP. I couldn't get the collector's edition though, I just can't pay $100 for this game, even though I really do love the series.

[quote name='shadowknight203']DOes anyone think the CE for Mortal Kombat will be rare like MK vs DC is? or do you think there gonna make tons like Brotherhood and AVP[/QUOTE]

The TE is supposedly limited to only 2,000

If only this worked on the kollectors edition :/ I'm still keeping my order though and already have it through Amazon since Reptile is one of my favorite characters from the series.

[quote name='MrBeatdown']Probably wouldn't hurt to get in now while they have $3 off, just in case they up the credit down the line.[/QUOTE]

Looks like it's already gone back up to $59.99

[quote name='keit2208']which one is lead platform, ps3 or 360?[/QUOTE]

Neither, but PS3 version gets exclusive playable Kratos.

bread's done
Back