Amazon MP3 DOTD Scott Pilgrim game soundtrack $3.99

This is an Amazon mp3 download for the Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World video game.

This is the cheapest price I've seen for this soundtrack. According to the Amazon price tracker, the price for this has never dropped below $7.99 and has been as much as $9.99 in the past.

Credit to DeadBunnies on SD for the find.

http://www.amazon.com/Scott-Pilgrim..._shvl_album_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1288940894&sr=301-2

Track List

1. Scott Pilgrim Anthem
2. Another Winter
3. Skate Or Live
4. Sushi Box
5. Shrine Bros
6. Suburban Tram
7. Maki Ya
8. Cheap Shop
9. Rock Club
10. Vegetable Rock
11. Bollywood
12. Rox 300
13. Gideon Wrath Part I
14. Gideon Wrath Part II
15. Giant Contraband Robot
16. The Dark One
17. Leave The Past Behind
18. Come On Down
19. Party Stronger
20. Twin Dragons
21. Techno Man
22. Subboss Theme
23. Just Like In The Movies
24. This Is The End

attachment.php

It's because it's their MP3 daily deal. This will be dead by the end of today (11/5) although they might leave the price an extra day, I'm not really sure if these daily deals last for two days anymore or not.

I bought it for $7.99 a few weeks ago and love it. Highly recommended for any chiptune fans (aren't we all?)

this games rocks, played the trial the other day... almost bought it at 800 ms pts but think i'll wait for it to go on sale, either 33% or 50% off. the trial is pretty long IMO, really gives you a chance to see alot of the game. thought I had $4 promo credit but it's a damn video credit. awesome music!

[quote name='FRAUD_WHATS_THAT']this games rocks, played the trial the other day... almost bought it at 800 ms pts but think i'll wait for it to go on sale, either 33% or 50% off. the trial is pretty long IMO, really gives you a chance to see alot of the game. thought I had $4 promo credit but it's a damn video credit. awesome music![/QUOTE]

Trust me, it's worth $10. That was just stage one, and there's 7 more stages after that, and they get much longer and more difficult from there.

[quote name='Sonic9jct']Trust me, it's worth $10. That was just stage one, and there's 7 more stages after that, and they get much longer and more difficult from there.[/QUOTE]

This. I also have the soundtrack. It's fantastic.

[quote name='Sonic9jct']Trust me, it's worth $10. That was just stage one, and there's 7 more stages after that, and they get much longer and more difficult from there.[/QUOTE]

6 stages after stage 1, 7 stages total. Each stage is pretty long, and the game is worth the $10 price tag. It should have online multi-player but doesn't. At this point if you haven't bought it you might as well wait another month or so to see if it goes on sale for the holidays.

bread's done
Back