[Amazon] Mulan / Mulan II Blu-ray - $22.99

So this appears to be the low price for this one, and Amazon had the winning price ($16.99) for Roger Rabbit as well. But what about the other two big Disney blus dropping today, Hunchback of Notre Dame and Brother Bear? Amazon the best bet for those as well, or are there coupons and/or B&M sales I should be aware of?

No real deal on this one. I sucked it up and bought it for the "sale" price after being spoiled with Wreck-It Ralph and Peter Pan for $17 in the past few weeks. Supposedly these aren't titles that Disney expects to sell like hot cakes so I guess that's why there were no individual coupons.

Yeah, with Disney (and Studio Ghibli) blus there's always a bit of a panic attack for me because if you miss that release week window (especially if there's a coupon or preorder deal), the price goes up and never comes back down. I just had to pay through the nose for Pinocchio on eBay because I missed that one entirely before it went out of print.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Going to wait till this becomes an enrollment title at the disney movie club.[/QUOTE]

This and another double feature are this months featured titles. So $39.99 for 4 movies I think is the best deal out there

Best Buy has a deal buy two for $24.99 each, save $6. The promotion wouldn't work if I price matched with Amazon for Mulan. The stores I went to had the same price on Brother Bear/Hunchback as Amazon did. Best Buy has Roger Rabbit priced at $16.99 (same as amazon).

If you are a RZ member, there is a promo chosen by voters for an extra 500 points when you spend $10. I don't know if that works today or not. I am hoping so! I used 500 of my points for a $10 off coupon for those movies so I can make them back, then some for my purchase.

bread's done
Back