Amazon: National Treasure 2-Pack Preorder 39.99

[quote name='wormraper']It's not on sale. That's just the amazon "marketplace" and it is used plus $2.98 in shipping. just as exp to get it from Amazon directly for their new one.[/quote]

Well Crap. Yesterday there was one for 14.80 that was being sold from Amazon, not the marketplace. It was used, but that's how I buy all my movies.

[quote name='42Airborne']Well Crap. Yesterday there was one for 14.80 that was being sold from Amazon, not the marketplace. It was used, but that's how I buy all my movies.[/quote]

:whistle2:? Since when does Amazon offer used DVDs outside of the Marketplace?

[quote name='Filmmaker']:whistle2:? Since when does Amazon offer used DVDs outside of the Marketplace?[/quote]

I've got no idea, but when I went to the page yesterday, it said "14.80, available for free super saver shipping" or something like that. That's the only reason I threw it up there. Sorry about the multiple post, I'm new to this sort of stuff, I didn't know I could search.

[quote name='42Airborne']I've got no idea, but when I went to the page yesterday, it said "14.80, available for free super saver shipping" or something like that. That's the only reason I threw it up there. Sorry about the multiple post, I'm new to this sort of stuff, I didn't know I could search.[/quote]

I saw it yesterday too. It was Warehouse deals, which is fulfilled by Amazon. It is a "new" item that typically has a tear in the wrapping or a scratch on the case and can't be sold normally.

bread's done
Back