Amazon: NBA Ballers: Chosen One (PS3) - $5.99

Even though the game does suck , getting it for only $6 wouldn't be that bad of a deal. Sadly , this isn't in stock at amazon , it's through a third party , so you also have to pay $9.99 for shipping. $16 for this game is not worth it.

Please edit your title. Shipping is $9.99 for this title which makes this deal worthless.

FYI, it's $4.99 without the excessive shipping cost at your local KMart.

[quote name='Josef']Please edit your title. Shipping is $9.99 for this title which makes this deal worthless.

FYI, it's $4.99 without the excessive shipping cost at your local KMart.[/quote]

2 quick questions. Is it for both versions , and is that clearance pricing or regular?

[quote name='StarKnightX']2 quick questions. Is it for both versions , and is that clearance pricing or regular?[/QUOTE]

It should be both versions, and it is a clearance price (but should be at all KMarts that have entered the new prices in the system).

[quote name='Josef']It should be both versions, and it is a clearance price (but should be at all KMarts that have entered the new prices in the system).[/quote]

My kmart usually sucks when it comes to clearance items. Might end up taking a look anyway though , thanks.

Yeah, but they are two different kinds of games. 2K is a simulation series, while the Ballers franchise is an arcade, streetball affair. Of course, if that is what one is looking for, they are better off buying NBA Street Homecourt.

NBA Street Homecourt is $10 (360) at Wal-Mart (YMMV). I bought Homecourt (PS3) around release date for $35 and I thought I was getting a deal... oh well...

bread's done
Back