amazon new trade in promo : Trade for the Best $10 Bonus Credit Toward Amazon's Best of 2013

I traded in Persona 4 Golden for $10.16 on December 15th and estimated to be delievered tomorrow.  Do you think this trade in will qualify for this promotion?  should I contact the customer service?

for some reason i cannot find it on their trade in page. it only shows once you use initate a $10 minium video game trade in. it shows  1 eligible promotion. you guys are going to have to do it yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
I traded in Persona 4 Golden for $10.16 on December 15th and estimated to be delievered tomorrow. Do you think this trade in will qualify for this promotion? should I contact the customer service?
Neither unless the terms state that it started on the day of your trade, which I don't think happened because I traded yesterday without a promotion.

Did they really just put two digital games on their best list?  I wonder if this was some kind of poll within the games department or something.  Only way Terraway would be on the list or that high.  Again can't believe they put two digital games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did they really just put two digital games on their best list? I wonder if this was some kind of poll within the games department or something. Only way Terraway would be on the list or that high. Again can't believe they put two digital games.
I agree. They probably wanted to reduce the amount of decent games that would benefit from this promotion.

Hrm, that's interesting - looks like preorders for the next gen versions of Rayman: Legends qualify.  Not sure I even have anything I want to trade, but I'll look into it tonight for that.  

Best of to Amazon means "most stock left we need to move."  Nothing surprising in that.

Bioshock Infiinite for $10 though is a great deal.

Because this promo is for $10 that can only be applied to the games in that list, and there are arguably better titles than Divekick that could have ended up on it? :???:
when i first look up the game divekick on youtube, i thought it was some android/ios free to play game

bread's done
Back