Amazon Ni No Kuni The Wrath of the Witch hardcover guide 24.99

[quote name='Remoe']Has been $25 for a long time.[/QUOTE]
I know, just posted it in case anyone was looking to get it, so they don't pay full price

I don't understand why people are willing to pay so much for guides these days. Back in my day they were $10, or $15-$20 for the limited edition hard cover.

/oldmanrant lol

[quote name='UnwovenNebula']I know, just posted it in case anyone was looking to get it, so they don't pay full price[/QUOTE]

I think what he meant was this isn't a deal at all, so the thread is redundant, because this forum is for deals.

[quote name='chunlirocks']math much bro?[/QUOTE]

http://camelcamelcamel.com/Ni-No-Kuni-Wrath-Official/product/030789598X
amazon.png

Seems to me it's been around or below $25 for the majority of the time it has been listed and since before the game was even released.

So yeah that's my math.

Just because a store inflates a retail price so they can sell it less to look like a deal doesn't mean it's a deal. Nobody is selling it for that $40 retail Amazon has listed.

If an item is pretty much the same price every day over long term that's not a deal that's a regular price. Saying it's a deal doesn't make it a deal.

For $25, it's worth every penny. The guide has been an invaluable resource for me as I play through the game.

[quote name='Motoki']http://camelcamelcamel.com/Ni-No-Kuni-Wrath-Official/product/030789598X
amazon.png

Seems to me it's been around or below $25 for the majority of the time it has been listed and since before the game was even released.

So yeah that's my math.

Just because a store inflates a retail price so they can sell it less to look like a deal doesn't mean it's a deal. Nobody is selling it for that $40 retail Amazon has listed.

If an item is pretty much the same price every day over long term that's not a deal that's a regular price. Saying it's a deal doesn't make it a deal.[/QUOTE]

Best Buy and B&M stores are.

bread's done
Back