Amazon - Nyko Wii Perfect Shot Gun - $14.99 In Stock

bingbangboom

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
I just got my 2 nyko perfect shots today from amazon, along with my copy of ghost sqaud. They sure are pretty! Hope they work as good as they look.

[quote name='rasone77']I normaly don't post but I had to tell you guys. I also got mine from buy.com before Christmas, I got two actually for just 16.97. When I got them they had a get $10 off your order for 1st time google checkout users. The thing sold for 9.99 but I had to spend 10.00 before shipping so I added a second to the cart. In the end I basically got one for free.

If you don't have google checkout this might be a good time to sign up.

EDIT: The Perfect Shot works great for all arcade shooter games. Specifically Ghost Sqaud and Medal of Honor Heroes 2. Resident Evil is just as good, however, those pesky button presses and motion actions can cause the shell to get in the way at times. I did find it slightly more difficult to aim while playing LCT but I just need to practice a bit more with the Perfect Shot I was playing it witht eh Zapper for a couple weeks before I got them. In any case, the Zapper is shit compared to the perfect shot. Seriously.[/quote]

Mother Banshees; I INTENDED to use the Google checkout (never used it - anywhere) when I ordered mine (2 each) at buy.com before Christmas and when I tried to use the promotion it said something along the lines of this product is not available for that promotion. Bastages!

does anyone know how long it takes to order from buy.com using regualar shipping. my order is in, i just cant wait.

This is based on a Hong Kong design I got a while ago, only they added some blue color and an orange thing to make it more acceptable for idiots who would mistake it for a real (white) gun otherwise. It's very cool, although I did mod the trigger to require only half as much pressure to activate.

[quote name='Serpentor']you gotta becareful with the wiimote's battery cover though... the the Zapper doesn't like the slightly fatter cover (i.e. the Nyko battery cover).

Since this gun is from Nyko, i think it will fit the Wimmote nicely (with or without the Nyko battery cover).

However, the other problem is, whatever happen to the Nunchuck? Hmmm....[/quote]

There's a passthrough in the handle for you to attach the Nunchuk.

What I want to know is are there even any games that you can play well enough without a cursor to want one of these?

[quote name='deletion']does anyone know how long it takes to order from buy.com using regualar shipping. my order is in, i just cant wait.[/QUOTE]

I ordered from them on ebay, and it only took 3 business days to get it (only paid $4.50 or so shipping).

[quote name='richierich']let us know how they work please!![/QUOTE]

I posted my impressions earlier, but PS works WONDERFULLY with Ghost Squad. Don't have RE though.

thanks for the time frame. I've been checking google checkout for the past 2 days and it still haven't shipped yet. i've got the zapper to hold me off for a bit.

Those with Ghost squad and link's training, do you notice it working a lot better with ghost squad?...link is a little jerky at times.

I finally got an e-mail from Amazon saying it'll be mailed on February 9th. That's almost two months from order date. Oh boy...

[quote name='hpv']There's a passthrough in the handle for you to attach the Nunchuk.

What I want to know is are there even any games that you can play well enough without a cursor to want one of these?[/quote]

interesting question... so far, LCT and RE:UC all have the cross hair enabled, i'm not even sure you can disable it. Time Crisis 4 for the PS3 is pretty accurate shoot w/o the cursor.

if you guys want it quick, i'd totally go with buy.com. I just checked my order and it's being shipped out today. My order was put in on Tuesday this week. Should be getting it by monday!!! Hell Yes!

Gun looks awsome, too bad most wii games don't allow the degree of calibration that is needed to aim from eye level instead of from on your lap.

Man, stupid buy.com has my order on backorder now, even though when I purchased it, they said they had a quantity count of over 70.

[quote name='0192837465']Gun looks awsome, too bad most wii games don't allow the degree of calibration that is needed to aim from eye level instead of from on your lap.[/QUOTE]

I only have Ghost Squad, and it allows for ingame calibration that can give you the aim from eye level. Which is really really cool. Can't say about other gun games tho.

[quote name='dalaamprince']Amazon.com still has 1 in stock bobphone.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it said that when I ordered mine a few hours ago, and still does, which makes me wonder.

[quote name='dalaamprince']Amazon.com still has 1 in stock bobphone.[/quote]

It always says that. Before it was backordered, I saw it go down from 6, then 1 in stock(where it remains) so people will pre-order it. It clearly says the item is back ordered til febuary.

[quote name='dan31655']back instock at buy.com[/QUOTE]

Figures, and I cancelled my order with them on Friday. Grrrr.

i just recieved mines from buy.com today. its so freakin bad a**. can't wait to go home and try it out. not sure how its going to work, but i'm loving it already!!!

[quote name='mephitical']Out of Stock at buy.com.
Poopers.[/quote]

Um...amazon...amazon merchants......Buy.com is lame anyway.....I could go on all day....

[quote name='mephitical']Out of Stock at buy.com.
Poopers.[/QUOTE]

Well, hopefully the order I placed with buy.com last night went through. It currently says "at warehouse".

[quote name='seen']Um...amazon...amazon merchants......Buy.com is lame anyway.....I could go on all day....[/QUOTE]

Except amazon still wasnt shipping it until February, so if you wanted it now, buy.com it was.

[quote name='jza1218']Except amazon still wasnt shipping it until February, so if you wanted it now, buy.com it was.[/QUOTE]

Amazon direct isn't shipping until Feb, yes. He said Amazon MERCHANTS.

Amazon MERCHANTS are shipping it out right away.

Look for the little link under "Add to Shopping Cart" that says "5 Used and New from $9.84".

$9.84 + $3.99 shipping = excellent price.

i just bought one from Amazon Merchants. It was 9.84 + 3.99 shipping = 13.83.

i preordered 2 from Amazon. even though it says in stock feb 5, my delivery estimate is feb 15....and that's w/ free two-day shipping through amazon prime.

that price for 9.84 + 3.99 shipping is from a seller with aloooooot of negative/neutral feedback. no way would i order from that merchant. i'll just wait another month i guess.

[quote name='heavy liquid']Amazon direct isn't shipping until Feb, yes. He said Amazon MERCHANTS.

Amazon MERCHANTS are shipping it out right away.

Look for the little link under "Add to Shopping Cart" that says "5 Used and New from $9.84".

$9.84 + $3.99 shipping = excellent price.[/QUOTE]

I looked under that the other day. The merchants were a ridiculous rip-off, at least on Friday/Saturday, similar to the ebay prices.

played with my PS last night. its so cool. ghost squad just got more badass. now to find a deal on a big ass LCD TV :) The trigger feels a lot better than the zapper's. go and get one everyone!!!

[quote name='noahj']that price for 9.84 + 3.99 shipping is from a seller with aloooooot of negative/neutral feedback. no way would i order from that merchant. i'll just wait another month i guess.[/quote]

yeah i wasn't too sure about it either considering the difference between the other sellers. but i figured i could try just one. we'll see how it goes.

Just my own 2 cents to add to the discussion. I find the Perfect Shot far, FAR superior as a gun for plain shooting games (like Ghost Squad) where you don't need the nunchuk. The spring load on the trigger feels great. And it is very comfortable to aim with one hand or dual wield them.

The Zapper is better than people give it credit for though. The trigger isn't bad if your Wiimote isn't worn to hell (as was the case in the IGN review). And the nunchuk placement can be convenient for games that need it. And of course most of all you get LCT, which is pretty great.

But if I had to choose one or the other to play Ghost Squad or the upcoming House of the Dead games with, it would be hands down the Perfect Shot.

[quote name='noahj']that price for 9.84 + 3.99 shipping is from a seller with aloooooot of negative/neutral feedback. no way would i order from that merchant. i'll just wait another month i guess.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just read some of the feedback, and it was all pretty much for the same issue, claiming an item was in stock, and then turning around and refunding the money.

[quote name='jza1218']Yeah, I just read some of the feedback, and it was all pretty much for the same issue, claiming an item was in stock, and then turning around and refunding the money.[/quote]
That has already happened to me once (albiet with the Pego/Brando HK version of this) and the "other sellers" are either gouging or in and out of stock for anyone with decent feedback.

Amazon has it listed as shipping in February, but says they have 2 left (so hurry and order) in stock. Is that actually from Amazon or from others selling through Amazon?

[quote name='noahj']Amazon has it listed as shipping in February, but says they have 2 left (so hurry and order) in stock. Is that actually from Amazon or from others selling through Amazon?[/quote]

I think thats through the sellers not amazon.

bread's done
Back