Amazon - Nyko Wii Perfect Shot Gun - $14.99 In Stock

bingbangboom

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
[quote name='lukewin']the kmart near carolina place mall definitely had 3, possibly 4 in stock. now it definitely has 1, possibly 2 in stock. i picked up two this morning. $15 each[/quote]

Holy...thanks for the head's up! I live near Tega Cay, but I'd relish an opportunity to get it now and have it ready to use when Ghost Squad arrives from Amazon. Thanks, lukewin!

Edit: Picked up the last two at the K-Mart across from Carolina Place Mall. The manager guy scanned the gun before I left, saying he would order more.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Anyone know if any of these shooter games are co-op or feature some two-player modes?[/quote]

ghost squad, house of the dead and resident evil UC all have 2 player modes.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Holy...thanks for the head's up! I live near Tega Cay, but I'd relish an opportunity to get it now and have it ready to use when Ghost Squad arrives from Amazon. Thanks, lukewin!

Edit: Picked up the last two at the K-Mart across from Carolina Place Mall. The manager guy scanned the gun before I left, saying he would order more.[/QUOTE]
I can confirm the K Mart on Cherry Rd. has 3 left. Seems like K Mart is the place to check now for these.

0412081706xv5.jpg
0412081707uc6.jpg

Thanks, lukewin!:applause::bouncy: I never thought of going to Kmart to look for these. So I took a trip and to my surprise, found 3 on the shelf! $14.99 ea. I purchased 2 of them. So if any of you CAGers are in the Indy area, check out a Kmart for this item.

Don't know if mentioned, but Fred Meyers (store in Northwest and Midwest I believe, like Target) has these for $11.99 (20% off). The one here on Q St (Springfield, OR) had just gotten 8 or so in stock this morning and I got one, so they have 7 left.

So check Fred Meyers if you have them in your area.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Holy...thanks for the head's up! I live near Tega Cay, but I'd relish an opportunity to get it now and have it ready to use when Ghost Squad arrives from Amazon. Thanks, lukewin!

Edit: Picked up the last two at the K-Mart across from Carolina Place Mall. The manager guy scanned the gun before I left, saying he would order more.[/quote]I followed the same lead after placing a EBGames.com order, and found six of them at the KMart on Lemay Ferry Rd. in the South County area of Saint Louis.

Well, four of them, after I picked up my two.

[quote name='shadowkast']to stop the annoying sound.....WD -40 usually works like a charm...honest

yeah went to game stop a few weeks ago.. was talking bout...then suggested I go to the website where they are "only $5"....(I've done my research on multilple forums so....) I laughed and walked out[/QUOTE]

Seriously! These things squeak like crazy! How do you make it stop? GAH MY EARS! :(

thanks for the tip I will check out my local K-marts here in southern California tomorrow for these.

My local K-mart had two of these in stock when I went today and I grabbed both. They were actually in the glass case next to a bunch of XBOX 360 accessories so at first when I went to look with the other accessories on the floor I was disappointed as I didn't see them. So if you check your local K-marts and its not on the floor check the glass display where they keep their actual video game software and systems/

[quote name='tenzor']So if you check your local K-marts and its not on the floor check the glass display where they keep their actual video game software and systems/[/quote]

Yeah, when I picked up mine the other day at K-Mart, they were in the glass case as well. So definitely, before leaving the store, check there.

I bought one from gamestop.com last Friday because they were listed as In Stock. Now, they're magically backordered and GS never shipped my order.

Boooo!

[quote name='jmayles']Currently available at Walmart for $19.97 and free site to store shipping.

Walmart link[/quote]
WTF man. The link worked the first time, now the Nyko Perfect Shot is nowhere to be found on Walmart.com!

Sorry, I have no idea why that happened search google with

nyko perfect shot walmart

It should be the first link, still available

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=8086879

damn, walmart for 20 bucks? thats crazy... considering how hard it is to find i guess, but that kinda price from walmart? eeeessshhh

[quote name='oscargrouch']I just ordered one with Site to Store. Sweetness.[/quote]
Me too. Let's see if they actually ship on time and are in stock like it says.

[quote name='VGMaster75']Me too. Let's see if they actually ship on time and are in stock like it says.[/QUOTE]

In my experience with Site to Store is that s2s shipping is sloooooow.

[quote name='spoo']In my experience with Site to Store is that s2s shipping is sloooooow.[/quote]

When I ordered the Halo 3 Legendary for $60 off walmart.com with the site to store shipping it took like 2 days.

[quote name='spoo']In my experience with Site to Store is that s2s shipping is sloooooow.[/quote]

All of my Site-To-Store experiences have been timely. I must say, I believe, by nature, it simply depends on when your local Walmart gets their next general stock shipment from the warehouse as I doubt the item you order is specifically shipped to the store, I think they just "throw it in with the rest of the stuff".

i found 2 today at 2 different circuit city stores. it seems like they only carry 1 in stock. both locations i picked up the only one they had and supposibly they just got them in.

the one i ordered from nyko is taking forever. Im kind of wishing I had waited and just luckily picked one up for 15 in store instead of 20 with shipping for one. Id like to have 2

[quote name='fatez']i found 2 today at 2 different circuit city stores. it seems like they only carry 1 in stock. both locations i picked up the only one they had and supposibly they just got them in.[/quote]

They only keep one instock at each circuit city in case Wombat comes to buy one, so the help can tell him they bought the last one yesterday, sucka

[quote name='spoo']In my experience with Site to Store is that s2s shipping is sloooooow.[/QUOTE]
I agree. I did site to store once for a TV entertainment center since I had Walmart GC's to use. It took 7+ days to ship. Granted its free but you would think that if shipping from warehouse to their own store, it would be quicker than mailing it to my house. I already have a Perfect Shot from a xmas gift that a fellow forum buddy sent me. But I have a $10 giftcard for walmart.com (SSBB fiasco) and dont know what to spend it on.

[quote name='Tom Ato']My Circuit City in Citrus Heights had two of them on the self. Well one now. . .[/quote]

Thx for the heads up, scored the last one there today. Now I have that and the Smart Gun Pro from Fry's which is an EXACT copy of the Nyko, and I'm set for some dual fisted HotD action.

Hells bells, wait 3 months for 2 cheap pieces of plastic and one is defective. It won't detect the nunchuk hooked up. I'm not guessing Amazon will have a replacement ready to send. Is contacting Nyko even worth it to speed this up?

Picked up two at GameCrazy in South East San Jose on Capital. He said they just got a shipment in on Saturday. Those were the last two (not hoarding promise) but you may want to call around if the other GCs have a similar shipping schedule. Hope that helps. Oh and they had the HOTD 2&3 for that sale at 20 dollars.

Mark

After getting screwed over by gamestop.com, I checked nyko.com tonight and they seem to be in stock.

$14.99 plus ~$7.50 for UPS Ground.

Sweet!

WalMart still has them, used site to store, plus that $10 gift certificate they gave me for the wrong SSBB price.

10.93 for the Perfect Shot.

Saw 2 at circuit city in Enfield CT today, got 1 of them for myself. Went in to buy Condemned 2 and they happened to have two, first I have ever seen and been wanting one for a while.

Yep, if Amazon loses yours in shipment or you get a defective one you are SOL. They say their distributor doesn't carry them any more (although that could change any time I guess), and only offer a refund.

Nyko needs to come through and support this garbage. Amazon responded to my e-mail within hours, I think I'll plan on at least days for Nyko.

If they ok me taking it apart and trying to figure out where the Chinese messed up I might go that route.

Found 2 of these Nyko PS on sunday at CC in ABQ, NM (westside store). Definitely enjoy using this vs wii zapper

Just picked up 2 on buy.com website, used google checkout $23.45 with shipping. Not sure how long they will stay in stock. I had called several gamestops and none had any in stock, even though they were listed on the website with stock. One store said they have never had any in stock and would not be able to carry. A woman had complained about the item looking too much like a gun, and the stores will no longer sell it. If you don't like it, don't buy it!!!

Bought one in each CC in Harvey, La.
Now for some House of the Dead although im kinda pissed that I didn't go for the Ghost Squad lightning deal for 15.99

[quote name='Aberforth']Has anyone in CA seen these in stock recently? I just got back from K-Mart and nada.[/quote]

I bought 2 at the Kmart in Carson, CA yesterday. They were priced at $16.49. There were 4 or 5 left after my purchase.

I bought them online while GameStop had them. Hopefully they'll ship soon. I've been scouring stores for WEEKS to find them. The closest I got was a GameCrazy that sold their last one an hour before I got there.

bread's done
Back