Amazon - Ocarina of Time 3d - $29.57 shipped (3rd party seller)

And it's gone. 

Edit: Oh, I lied. It's not through Amazon. Be careful buying from vendors. People on /r/3DS have reported opened games with missing Club Nintendo points if those matter to you. 

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Thanks OP.

These are new right? I bought two and the S/H stayed at $4.xx. I traded my launch copy in a long time ago but would like to have one to play though when I feel like it and one to keep sealed.

Just FYI,  Walmart.com has OOT 3DS for $33.62 and free store pickup or pay +$1.38 for free SH. I'm able to buy it online for this price and pick it up at my local walmart tonight if desired. It's not that much of a discount I guess, but all the Walmarts near me (North Houston area) says "ready for pickup today" which isn't a bad thing if I'm seriously wanting at a slight discount?

**EDIT**: Well the total with tax (+$2.77) is $36.39 for site to store pickup. This isn't a deal breaker by any means, but again, it's a few bucks cheaper than every other major retail store I checked just now for a new copy of OOT 3DS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just FYI, Walmart.com has OOT 3DS for $33.62 and free store pickup or pay +$1.38 for free SH. I'm able to buy it online for this price and pick it up at my local walmart tonight if desired. It's not that much of a discount I guess, but all the Walmarts near me (North Houston area) says "ready for pickup today" which isn't a bad thing if I'm seriously wanting at a slight discount?

**EDIT**: Well the total with tax (+$2.77) is $36.39 for site to store pickup. This isn't a deal breaker by any means, but again, it's a few bucks cheaper than every other major retail store I checked just now for a new copy of OOT 3DS.
31.99 from BBY with GCU.

bread's done
Back