(Amazon) PC Digital - Dragon Age: Inquisition Game of the Year 20.00

ElvinWasHere

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
i already have the game and just need the dlc.

that is one of the things I hate about bioware (ea?), the dlc rarely goes on sale (and even when it is on sale, it is still way overpriced).

Well at least we don't have to use Bioware points anymore and they're actually making complete versions of these. DA2 never got one and that ME Trilogy is far from complete.

Well at least we don't have to use Bioware points anymore and they're actually making complete versions of these. DA2 never got one and that ME Trilogy is far from complete.
I am waiting for the day that they release a complete ME Trilogy? You think it'll ever happen?

Maybe they'll release it along with the (alleged) ME Trilogy Remaster. I wish.

Already have the other Dragon Age games on Origin, have some "Free" Amazon Digital Credits... might as well complete it. Anyone know if you can link Origin Games through Steam like you can with GOG games and Stream them with the Steam Link?

Already have the other Dragon Age games on Origin, have some "Free" Amazon Digital Credits... might as well complete it. Anyone know if you can link Origin Games through Steam like you can with GOG games and Stream them with the Steam Link?
EA would never do that. They haven't even released a game on steam in years. Origin exclusive only.

You can go to your steam settings and select "Add a non-steam game". Not sure how well this will work with the steam link.

bread's done
Back