Amazon PC Games $2-13 (use Prime trial for FREE shipping)

GBKeroberos

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (100%)
Hey all, longtime lurker making my first thread on the main forum so please bear with me. :D

Amazon has a bunch of somewhat recent (1-2 years old) PC games on the cheap.
Most people interested will probably have already picked up these titles before (many have been on GoGamer or Target clearance for similar prices), but I'm sure there are some people who missed them.

Use the Amazon Prime free trial detailed in this thread to get FREE 2-day shipping without having to deal with Super Saver:

Free 1 Month and 3 Month Amazon Prime Memberships

:pc: Amazon PC Games

Alone in the Dark--$2.15

Enemy Territory: Quake Wars--$5.49

Universe At War: Earth Assault--$5.86

Kane & Lynch: Dead Men-- $6.40

Blacksite: Area 51--$7.09

Clive Barker's Jericho--$7.12

Conflict: Denied Ops--$7.62

Mirror's Edge--$7.67

The Club--$8.05

Mercenaries 2: World in Flames--$8.12

Gothic 3 Collector's Edition--$8.87

Stranglehold--$9.59

Tom Clancy's EndWar--$9.59

Cryostasis--$9.75

Turok--$9.88

Rainbow Six Vegas 2--$9.97

Prince of Persia--$9.99

Soldier of Fortune: Payback--$10.34

Turning Point: Fall of Liberty--$10.76

Timeshift--$10.99

Gothic Universe--$11.25

Frontlines: Fuel of War--$11.29

Quantum of Solace--$12.59

Painkiller Triple Dose--$12.62

Last edited by a moderator:
TBH a lot of things can be had for cheap on eBay. But some people like buying retail..
smile

At worst these make decent fillers for those without prime. A few decent deals if Amazon is the most convenient to you as well.

Thanks for the thread. Not sure why but a lot of those games seem to have gone up in price by a few dollars since last week.

[quote name='sneakysnake128']99% pure crap[/QUOTE]

Why? Because they are PC? Because they aren't cheap enough? They aren't new releases?

It can't be because the all the games are bad because the reviews and opinions elsewhere would seem otherwise, and they aren't universally bad ports either.

Definitely not worth a TC with nothing to back it up.

[quote name='Kerig']I don't blame you one bit for not seeing it buried in the threads, but:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=241037

If it helps, I like your formatting better :)[/QUOTE]Ah, my bad! I did a search for "Amazon" and browsed a couple pages but I didn't see anything... oh well.

Thanks for liking my formatting, it took forever so it's nice to see someone noticed. :D

Anyway as I stated I know most of these games have been on sale cheaper but there's always a few stragglers who miss out.

I'll stop bumping this thread now.

painkiller triple dose is $10 universally now, but you can get just the first one for half that price. i suggest that because the sequel and expansion were pretty bad, the first one's the only one worth playing (but fuck is it worth playing).

bread's done
Back