Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Wow, this doesn't show up in any of my trackers for "things we sell". I'm adding now lol.

So to answer the original question, yeah, I'll absolutely hit up TellTale about getting PA2.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Back to the Future on the Editor's Choice list, you say? ;)

[quote name='shezbot']Tony - Any chance you PM GameStop's deals on Command & Conquer Ultimate ($16.99), Scribblenauts ($14.81), or Lego LOTR ($9.87)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='gentlyporking']How about that Command and Conquer, Tony?
http://www.impulsedriven.com/products/ESD-IMP-W3564[/QUOTE]

Negative on the PMs, we'll have C&C in February for the same price. If you're jazzed about the deal now though absolutely grab it from Impulse.

As for WB, we're still talking with them about what we're doing with their titles which is why we aren't matching there.

Again, if either of these deals look like something you want to jump on now, do so before the Impulse sale ends :).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='MrBonk']Won't the EC be over in Feb though? I'm sure most of us are hoping for the PM so we can use a Coupon on C&C[/QUOTE]

I'm sure he realizes this, but it sounds like the answer is a pretty definitive "No." Shame, because I probably would have sprung for it at $12, but I'll probably pass at $17.

[quote name='seamoss']A review from Rock Paper Shotgun:

Wot I Stink: Toilet Tycoon

TL;DR: It's crap.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Rock, Paper, Shotgun']
It’s awful. You probably already figured that out, because it’s called Toilet Tycoon. And the reason we’re all hearing about it is because by some unholy means, it became the best selling casual game on Amazon.com for a moment.
[/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='MrBonk']Won't the EC be over in Feb though? I'm sure most of us are hoping for the PM so we can use a Coupon on C&C[/QUOTE]

I'm sure Tony's aware that everyone who's asking for a PM hopes the game will also be added to the EC list if it isn't already there.

[quote name='espy605']I'm sure Tony's aware that everyone who's asking for a PM hopes the game will also be added to the EC list if it isn't already there.[/QUOTE]

I actually m happy with the $17 price and could care less of it was not on the EC list.

At least I can buy it next month though.

[quote name='mnuttster']Guess I don't have much of an issue with it as well, I'm just super OCD and even though it sounds pretty petty but it bothers me to have my games in multiple places.

I probably should be more concerned on DS3 actually being a good game....[/QUOTE]

It's very convenient. For example, I recently bought a game I already owned, but I didn't realize I owned it because I got it as a DRM free version through an indie bundle and though I tend to DL the installers I don't check them before buying. I usually just check Steam, Desura, Amazon, or Gamersgate.

Of course, I'm in too deep now to restrict myself to one store and I like these weird crappy games that Steam won't carry. So I have to put in work to do an excel sheet now. Just checking my Steam library would make things much easier.

Finally nailed down the DOW franchise pack.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AZMCYOI

Will be $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) for TWELVE HOURS ONLY on Saturday 1/12, we will run the deal from 12:00PM (Noon) PST - 12:00AM (midnight) PST. It will also be added to the Editor's Choice List.

Starting Sunday it will be $19.99 (so $14.99 after coupon).

Lastly,

Apparently we don't carry and couldn't get (in time) 2 pieces of DLC. I'm not really sure what they are because the description is very vague. We've replaced these 2 DLCs with Titan Quest Gold.

Cheers,
Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back