Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']They are still refusing my offer of my firstborn child.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Weird 12 months. The last thing I expected was that I would buy 6 EA games and 0 Bethusda games. And almost solely because of who decided to go with Amazon and who did not.

[quote name='juanjava']Any deal on Alice: Madness Returns? Is daily deal on Steam. I would like to finally try that game... seems to be origin redeemable :)[/QUOTE]

It was $6.99 or $7.99 once on Amazon in a bundle with Mirror's Edge. I keep avoiding the steam sale on Alice waiting for that deal to come back.

The forum shows a ghost page because by post count that is how many pages there should be. When you account for deleted posts, it doesn't need that last page and there is nothing there to display..

[quote name='DMCA18']The forum shows a ghost page because by post count that is how many pages there should be. When you account for deleted posts, it doesn't need that last page and there is nothing there to display..[/QUOTE]
Funny how it never happens to the Steam threads, though.

Tony, PLEASE make a new thread before it breaks any further. It's a good idea to hold it back from 500 pages, from what I've seen

[quote name='Idiotekque']Funny how it never happens to the Steam threads, though.[/QUOTE]

this... again. (funny how i agree with you so much now yet I hate that you attempt to make money off of us CAGs.) EDIT: I guess I get a bit hostile after a few beers. Sorry about that man. No harm no foul though. Plus I just saw you give away Pitman and you have some insightful observations in many threads here. Your not a bad CAG. /edit

I do wonder myself why it happens in this thread yet does not happen in any other threads.

[quote name='golfer']this... again. (funny how i agree with you so much now yet I hate that you attempt to make money off of us CAGs.)[/QUOTE]
Err... sorry? I don't really have the money to buy games for myself otherwise, and I try to keep my prices fair even if they aren't exactly the same as the deepest ever sale prices...

I'm not trying to take advantage of anyone. :\

EDIT: Saw your edit. No worries bro. :)

I bought Crysis Maximum Edition, a few weeks ago; but I noticed there is no bin64 folder in the Crysis installation. The bin64 holds the 64 bit .exe which runs better.

There is a bin64 in Warhead.

Anyone notice this or have a solution?

I bought Two Worlds 2: Game of the Year Pirates Flying Fortress Edition from the Amazon deal this week to play multiplayer, and it will not work. When I go into the "Network" section to play multiplayer, I am given the following message whenever I type in my serial number: "The serial number entered does not provide the required level of access." I contacted [email protected] yesterday, and received a response in the afternoon stating:

Hello.

Amazon gave out the wrong serial keys to its customers.
We provided Amazon with the correct serial keys for sale.
So for you, as customer of Amazon who bought the game there, will have to contact Amazon on that issue and request the correct serial key.

Thanks.

mit freundlichen Grüßen / with best regards / cordialement,

Game and Technical Support
I contacted Amazon support, and was supplied a new serial this morning, and once again when I go into the "Network" section to play multiplayer, I am given the following message whenever I type in my serial number: "The serial number entered does not provide the required level of access."

This is extremely aggravating. :hot: I see the game is currently unavailable, so if anyone else bought it you might want to make sure that your serial works with multiplayer.

Feels like I threw away my money because I wanted to play multiplayer.

Well, it seems clearly that is some kind of "misunderstanding" between TopWare and Amazon, and surely you will get a valid key (and probably some kind of compensation).

Just contact Amazon again and explain the situation ;-)

[quote name='LoneGun']I bought Two Worlds 2: Game of the Year Pirates Flying Fortress Edition from the Amazon deal this week to play multiplayer, and it will not work. When I go into the "Network" section to play multiplayer, I am given the following message whenever I type in my serial number: "The serial number entered does not provide the required level of access." I contacted [email protected] yesterday, and received a response in the afternoon stating:

I contacted Amazon support, and was supplied a new serial this morning, and once again when I go into the "Network" section to play multiplayer, I am given the following message whenever I type in my serial number: "The serial number entered does not provide the required level of access."

This is extremely aggravating. :hot: I see the game is currently unavailable, so if anyone else bought it you might want to make sure that your serial works with multiplayer.

Feels like I threw away my money because I wanted to play multiplayer.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, for something like this, something clearly got messed up so there's no need to "Feel like you threw away your money" because you can bet that Amazon will give you a full refund if you just call or email.

I like Amazon and am scared of Amazon for that very reason.

[quote name='juanjava']Any deal on Alice: Madness Returns? Is daily deal on Steam. I would like to finally try that game... seems to be origin redeemable :)[/QUOTE]

Alice: MR is 4.99 on gamespot / impulse. Origin only.

[quote name='SeymourGams']It was $6.99 or $7.99 once on Amazon in a bundle with Mirror's Edge. I keep avoiding the steam sale on Alice waiting for that deal to come back.[/QUOTE]
I thought Tony mentioned before that EA wasn't wild about the idea of offering that bundle again. I remember the THQ bundle came back but the EA one didn't.

[quote name='yangwenli']Yeah, for something like this, something clearly got messed up so there's no need to "Feel like you threw away your money" because you can bet that Amazon will give you a full refund if you just call or email.

I like Amazon and am scared of Amazon for that very reason.[/QUOTE]

Amazon did their part and tried to give me a new key and it still didn't work for multiplayer. I would just like to be able to play the multiplayer game over a refund. :cry:

[quote name='LoneGun']I bought Two Worlds 2: Game of the Year Pirates Flying Fortress Edition from the Amazon deal this week to play multiplayer, and it will not work. When I go into the "Network" section to play multiplayer, I am given the following message whenever I type in my serial number: "The serial number entered does not provide the required level of access." I contacted [email protected] yesterday, and received a response in the afternoon stating:

Feels like I threw away my money because I wanted to play multiplayer.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='frankie007']Well, it seems clearly that is some kind of "misunderstanding" between TopWare and Amazon, and surely you will get a valid key (and probably some kind of compensation).

Just contact Amazon again and explain the situation ;-)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='yangwenli']Yeah, for something like this, something clearly got messed up so there's no need to "Feel like you threw away your money" because you can bet that Amazon will give you a full refund if you just call or email.

I like Amazon and am scared of Amazon for that very reason.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='LoneGun']Amazon did their part and tried to give me a new key and it still didn't work for multiplayer. I would just like to be able to play the multiplayer game over a refund. :cry:[/QUOTE]

The game is currently unavailable for a different reason. Apparently we didn't have the most up to date build so we pulled it.

No need to feel like you threw your money away :). Let me run this up the chain and see what's up with the keys we got. Send me a PM so I can get your email address and keep in touch with you there as well.

Cheers,
Tony

Hey tony any chance on borderlands 1 goty sale? I would love to have it on PC. In return i'll capture those guys who done touched your mama's girly parts so you can kill them later.

Also whats the status of that Borderlands tat, im actually curious of what it would be. A character, Claptrap, the tat the guy on the box has.

Is there a game list for the Strategy First Bundle ?
Will probably grab both the Strat-First and 1C bundle.

Also, when can we expect the Strat First Bundle and 1C bundle to launch?

[quote name='UW_Shocks']Is there a game list for the Strategy First Bundle ?

Also, when can we expect the Strat First Bundle and 1C bundle to launch?[/QUOTE]

Two very good questions. Id love to know the answer to both as well.

I know I'm alone here, but I'd really like to see the Hard Truck Apocalypse games in the 1C or Strategy First bundles.

I have the second one, Rise of the Clans, and the game is a beautiful mess. The WORST translating I have EVER seen in a game, ever, complete with voiceovers, obstacles you can get stuck on which force you to reload from a previous save, completely horrendous AI, and yet... I love it.

Why are there not more sandbox vehicular combat action RPGs?

[quote name='Idiotekque']I know I'm alone here, but I'd really like to see the Hard Truck Apocalypse games in the 1C or Strategy First bundles.

I have the second one, Rise of the Clans, and the game is a beautiful mess. The WORST translating I have EVER seen in a game, ever, complete with voiceovers, obstacles you can get stuck on which force you to reload from a previous save, completely horrendous AI, and yet... I love it.

Why are there not more sandbox vehicular combat action RPGs?[/QUOTE]

You're not alone in this one. I have hard truck apocalypse and want to try Rise of the Clans. The game is very buggy but it is still a nice experience. I liked the atmosphere of the game.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']
4. Next week's deal will be "The Walking Dead" for 40% off. I'm working on the rest of the Telltale catalog as well but we're still haggling over pricepoint.
[/QUOTE]

@TONY
Is that the only deal this week?

Hey Tony, anyway you could harass the guys at Milestone (or whoever would be publishing it in NA) to get WRC 3 released in NA within a reasonable time frame instead of a couple years after it has released in the rest of the world? I really don't care if its PS3 or PC I just need that game.

Just wanted to chime in that I was looking at the new Gigabyte Osmium keyboard and I saw they have an ad for your Deal of the Week there. Grats if that's new, first time I've seen your digital store get a push from an unrelated product.

I clicked it. ;) If only every day could have big sales!

[quote name='DemonKysho']Hey tony any chance on borderlands 1 goty sale? I would love to have it on PC. In return i'll capture those guys who done touched your mama's girly parts so you can kill them later.

Also whats the status of that Borderlands tat, im actually curious of what it would be. A character, Claptrap, the tat the guy on the box has.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='BowserClownCar']did my part today to help get you that tattoo:D[/QUOTE]

I'm flying to New York on Tuesday to get the Tat :). I already have a 1 Up mushroom on my back so Claptrap is going to live below the mushroom holding it above his head in victory :).

[quote name='UW_Shocks']Is there a game list for the Strategy First Bundle ?

Also, when can we expect the Strat First Bundle and 1C bundle to launch?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='golfer']Two very good questions. Id love to know the answer to both as well.[/QUOTE]

The 1C bundle will follow the Strat First Bundle as we're using the Strat First bundle to stress test for the 1C bundle. I'm waiting on Steam Keys and DRM free builds from Strat FIrst before we launch the bundle.

[quote name='MysterD']@TONY
Is that the only deal this week?[/QUOTE]

Walking Dead and Tera are the Deals of the Week this week.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Unless you buy it directly from Telltale games. They sell a non-steam version I believe.[/QUOTE]

This man, he speaks the truth.

Cheers,
Tony

I'm looking to see the game list on the Strat First Bundle.

Hoping for a deal on the Warhammer expansions in the future, been my favorite from the THQ Pack.

[quote name='MC Kage']I'm looking to see the game list on the Strat First Bundle.[/QUOTE]

this is what I was looking for to. We never got much feedback except that he was working on an all steam one. But then he just said he is working on getting the steam codes and drm free builds, meaning no all steam bundle. Also he just said "bundle" not bundles. So I guess we just wait and see. Not a problem as I will probably buy both of these bundles anyway.

So from what I gather: The Strategy First Bundle will be all-Steam and will be launched in the coming weeks, before the 1C bundle. If Amazon's systems handles the Strategy First Bundle well, we'll see a 1C bundle with all of the games from 1C (Steam + Amazon Download)?

[quote name='measureless']Hrm. Tempted by Tera. Is the bonus offer credit ONLY good on another copy of the game?[/QUOTE]

'Buy "Tera" for $9.99, Get Another Key Free + Bonus Content
From now until 11:59 PM (PST) on Saturday, September 22, download "Tera" for $9.99 and get a $9.99 promotional credit which can be used on another copy of "Tera". Note: the promotional credit is good until October 15, 2012, but "Tera" will only be priced at $9.99 until Saturday, September 22. After then the price will increase and your credit can be used to reduce the price by $9.99. Once you complete your download, we will send you an email notification alerting you of your promotional credit. Simply return to this page, click "buy and download", and enter your promotional credit at checkout. Plus, if you buy "Tera" this week, get a pirate hat and eye patch free. The code to redeem these items will be automatically placed in Your Games & Software Library. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time."

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']

The 1C bundle will follow the Strat First Bundle as we're using the Strat First bundle to stress test for the 1C bundle. I'm waiting on Steam Keys and DRM free builds from Strat FIrst before we launch the bundle.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Severose']So from what I gather: The Strategy First Bundle will be all-Steam and will be launched in the coming weeks, before the 1C bundle. If Amazon's systems handles the Strategy First Bundle well, we'll see a 1C bundle with all of the games from 1C (Steam + Amazon Download)?[/QUOTE]

The strat first bundle includes steam keys and drm free games. No all steam bundle. Tony just said it. But yes, it is coming before the 1c complete pack. Id like to see a list of the strat first bundle as it seems they already have it set up, they are just waiting for the steam keys and drm free builds.

[quote name='golfer']The strat first bundle includes steam keys and drm free games. No all steam bundle. Tony just said it. But yes, it is coming before the 1c complete pack. Id like to see a list of the strat first bundle as it seems they already have it set up, they are just waiting for the steam keys and drm free builds.[/QUOTE]

My bad, thanks for the correction; I missed the last part. :whistle2:#

[quote name='vince_carter']Am I missing something? What is the BOGO deal?[/QUOTE]

The bogo deal is for terra. If you buy a copy you get a free copy to gift away.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I'm flying to New York on Tuesday to get the Tat :). I already have a 1 Up mushroom on my back so Claptrap is going to live below the mushroom holding it above his head in victory :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Any word on the final count of preorders? Glad I could help.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']The game is currently unavailable for a different reason. Apparently we didn't have the most up to date build so we pulled it.

No need to feel like you threw your money away :). Let me run this up the chain and see what's up with the keys we got. Send me a PM so I can get your email address and keep in touch with you there as well.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

PMed you, thank you for helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back