Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Malignpariah']For some reason I can not purchase anything for sale. Every time I click buy I get:

We're sorry!
An error occurred when we tried to process your request. Rest assured, we're working to resolve the problem as soon as possible. If you were trying to make a purchase, please check your account to confirm that the order was placed. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I have tried in 3 different browsers and that did not fix it.It has been going on since last night for me. Anyone have any clue what the problem is?[/QUOTE]

Hmm, I've purchased a few things today with no issue as test cases. What are you trying to buy?

Cheers,
T-Money

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hmm, I've purchased a few things today with no issue as test cases. What are you trying to buy?

Cheers,
T-Money[/QUOTE]

I was trying to buy Deus Ex and Dungeon Defenders but both had that error. Then just to check I clicked on everything else on sale and get the same error for them all, even the bundles.

[quote name='Rodster']Picked up Tropico 4, NBA 2K12 and Civ V GOTY.[/QUOTE]

That's what i like to hear! Thanks for the support!

[quote name='Malignpariah']I was trying to buy Deus Ex and Dungeon Defenders but both had that error. Then just to check I clicked on everything else on sale and get the same error for them all, even the bundles.[/QUOTE]

Are you in the US?

Cheers,
T-Money

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']That's what i like to hear! Thanks for the support!

Cheers,
T-Money[/QUOTE]

You have no idea !

Kindle Fire owner with Amazon Prime membership, I

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']

Are you in the US?

Cheers,
T-Money[/QUOTE]

Yes. I have never bought from Amazon games DL before, but have never had a problem in the past with Steam or Origin. I have bought music MP3's from Amazon before.

[quote name='Malignpariah']Yes. I have never bought from Amazon games DL before, but have never had a problem in the past with Steam or Origin. I have bought music MP3's from Amazon before.[/QUOTE]

PM me?

[quote name='Rehykja']So I'm assuming Risen has been made unavailable because of activation problems?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I commented on this in an earlier post. I got some complaints that the activation process was failing, I tested it, replicated the issue, and took the product down to avoid a negative experience for you guys.

I've escalated the issue up through our QA team.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Cheers,
T-Money

[quote name='Rehykja']So I'm assuming Risen has been made unavailable because of activation problems?[/QUOTE]

There's really no need for DRM activation checks to on a game, after it's been around the block and has gotten cheap - like it has recently on Amazon and Steam.
Kudos to Larian, for removing the DRM in their games - Beyond Divinity and Divinity 2: Dragon Knight Saga Edition.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']PM me?

Yes, I commented on this in an earlier post. I got some complaints that the activation process was failing, I tested it, replicated the issue, and took the product down to avoid a negative experience for you guys.

I've escalated the issue up through our QA team.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Cheers,
T-Money[/QUOTE]

Sorry if that was a repeat question. I read back a few pages but only saw you mention there were activation issues, not specifically that it was unavailable because of that. Seems like it's a recurring problem with Deep Silver though, as I believe it happened last time you guys had the game on sale too, right?

[quote name='MysterD']There's really no need for DRM activation checks to on a game, after it's been around the block and has gotten cheap - like it has recently on Amazon and Steam.
Kudos to Larian, for removing the DRM in their games - Beyond Divinity and Divinity 2: Dragon Knight Saga Edition.[/QUOTE]

I definitely agree with you there. DRM is extra lame when a paying customer can't get his game working, but someone with a pirated copy probably can play it just fine. :)

[quote name='Rehykja']I definitely agree with you there. DRM is extra lame when a paying customer can't get his game working, but someone with a pirated copy probably can play it just fine. :)[/QUOTE]

I don't know what it'll take developers to see that DRM doesn't actually stop pirating nor does it really make it any harder.

[quote name='martyback']Will Risen be back before its sale price ends?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure about that, it really depends on how long it takes to resolve the issue, which is something I don't have any visibility into right now.

[quote name='Psybuster']Anyone have any idea what "DLC 1" is in regards to Dungeon Defenders? I don't want to end up buying DLC I already have a second time[/QUOTE]

Nagi, the Black Dragon, he is an exclusive Amazon pet that you get.

Cheers,
T-Money

Just wanted to give Amazon a big thumbs up to Amazon, picked up Renegade Ops for $3 and NBA 2k12 for $10. Both are amazing games. They have been handing Steam their lunch this holiday season.

Is there still a decent online community with Dead island? And is the game drop in drop out co-op (i.e Resident Evil 5 and Borderlands)

[quote name='tenzor']Is there still a decent online community with Dead island? And is the game drop in drop out co-op (i.e Resident Evil 5 and Borderlands)[/QUOTE]
I played other night and it seemed loaded with players. And yes it's simple, when you're close to others it'll say "press button to join" it's that easy, and they can obviously join you just as easy.

Just picked up Dead Island. At that price, couldn't say "No".

Any chance on that Space Marine deal coming back? I'm kicking myselft for not grabbing that last week.

Sorry, but I got another question about Dead Island, does anyone know if the 360 controller is recognized 100% by Dead Island? By 100% I mean the control layout being identical to the 360 controls, and the on screen buttons telling you to press "A" or "RB" on the PC version just like it would on the 360 instead of press "space bar" etc.

Deus Ex Human Revolution (PC) works with the 360 controller 100%, and I was hoping for Dead Island it would be the same.

[quote name='52club']Just wanted to give Amazon a big thumbs up to Amazon, picked up Renegade Ops for $3 and NBA 2k12 for $10. Both are amazing games. They have been handing Steam their lunch this holiday season.[/QUOTE]

Is Renegade Ops still $3? :bouncy:

Great deal on Dungeon Defenders, now to consider Dead Island. I've been meaning to play that one since it came out. I would buy Deus Ex at that price but I already own it...

[quote name='Bercelak']just tried to get dungeon defenders..it wouldn't let me buy...did i miss out?[/QUOTE]
A bit strange. It was erroring out when I tried to buy. Now it's completely unavailable. :(

For items that say you need a credit card just buy anyways and you can use whether to use a credit card, gift card, or amazon payments.

Out of 15 people I know who bought Dead Island only 2 played for over 1 week. Most went back to Left 4 Dead 2.

Great Deal on Dungeon Defenders and would jump on it if I did not already get it in the earlier Amazon sale.

Remember all keys are limited in number so when they run out they are gone. (yes digital copies can run out of keys)

Borderlands and Civ are calling me again well I better pick up the call.

[quote name='Bercelak']just tried to get dungeon defenders..it wouldn't let me buy...did i miss out?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Xedeus']A bit strange. It was erroring out when I tried to buy. Now it's completely unavailable. :([/QUOTE]

[quote name='igame']For items that say you need a credit card just buy anyways and you can use whether to use a credit card, gift card, or amazon payments.

Out of 15 people I know who bought Dead Island only 2 played for over 1 week. Most went back to Left 4 Dead 2.

Great Deal on Dungeon Defenders and would jump on it if I did not already get it in the earlier Amazon sale.

Remember all keys are limited in number so when they run out they are gone. (yes digital copies can run out of keys)

Borderlands and Civ are calling me again well I better pick up the call.[/QUOTE]

Bercelak and Xedeus, sorry for the confusion. Dungeon Defenders will be off sale for the next couple of days.

I've removed it from the OP and the thread title. Again, my apologies

[quote name='tominater12']Tony will amazon by any chance have more sales tomorrow?[/QUOTE]

We'll definitely be running sales, yes. Deus Ex and all the 2K content will continue to run, and we might have a couple other surprises in store for you :).

*EDIT* This is going to me my last post for the evening as I'm starting to open presents with the family :) thanks again for the overwhelming positive vibe guys, we're having a ton of fun building out these sales and watching all of you enjoy them!

Cheers,
Tony

Grabbed Civ V Complete. I've already got Dead Island, but that's such a great deal I have an irresistible urge to buy another! NBA 2K12 wants to be mine as well.

Ok so before I hit to buy Civ V complete is it working? The op makes it sound like we shouldn't be buying it but if thats the case I feel like Amazon would have taken it down?

[quote name='mrright4you4now']Ok so before I hit to buy Civ V complete is it working? The op makes it sound like we shouldn't be buying it but if thats the case I feel like Amazon would have taken it down?[/QUOTE]

Sorry what about the OP makes it sound like Civ V isn't working? I'll fix that immediately, Civ V is good to go, my brother is playing it happily right now.

Cheers,
T-Money

The part that says "We're having a bit of a hiccup with this product currently" made it sound like it was only giving the regular not the complete version. I just didn't want to click on it and have it not be able to download or something. If its working though consider another sold. Thanks for the quick reply and go open presents :)

[quote name='mrright4you4now']The part that says "We're having a bit of a hiccup with this product currently" made it sound like it was only giving the regular not the complete version. I just didn't want to click on it and have it not be able to download or something. If its working though consider another sold. Thanks for the quick reply and go open presents :)[/QUOTE]

Fixed, thanks for calling that out, you rock.

[quote name='Xedeus']A bit strange. It was erroring out when I tried to buy. Now it's completely unavailable. :([/QUOTE]

[quote name='igame']For items that say you need a credit card just buy anyways and you can use whether to use a credit card, gift card, or amazon payments.

Borderlands and Civ are calling me again well I better pick up the call.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Bercelak']hope it is back up in few hours before day ends.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Bercelak and Xedeus, sorry for the confusion. Dungeon Defenders will be off sale for the next couple of days.

I've removed it from the OP and the thread title. Again, my apologies

We'll definitely be running sales, yes. Deus Ex and all the 2K content will continue to run, and we might have a couple other surprises in store for you :).

*EDIT* This is going to me my last post for the evening as I'm starting to open presents with the family :) thanks again for the overwhelming positive vibe guys, we're having a ton of fun building out these sales and watching all of you enjoy them!

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Guys,

We got Dungeon Defenders back on sale, $2 price point is good through midnight PST.

Alright, really gone this time.

Cheers,
T-Money

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Guys,

We got Dungeon Defenders back on sale, $2 price point is good through midnight PST.

Cheers,
T-Money[/QUOTE]

How about Renegade Ops? :bouncy:

I don't know if this has been answered in one of the 80 pages, but I'm assuming Tropico 4 can't be activated on Steam, right? I would appreciate any help!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Guys,

Cheers,
T-Money[/QUOTE]

didn't work through midnight...

[quote name='Mr. Wrestlemania']It's still not working. I can't buy Dungeon Defenders! :([/QUOTE]

[quote name='Afflicted']didn't work through midnight...[/QUOTE]

Sorry guys, I thought we had a solution in place, and it looked like we did briefly. Unfortunately I was wrong.

Sincerest apologies, fell short by about 3.5 hours.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Hey guys, I'm wondering if any of you can answer my question (Tony may be off enjoying Christmas Eve festivities). I recently received an Amazon gift card, but I left it at my grandmothers. I was planning on using it to cover the cost of Dead Island, but now I may not be able to get the gift card until tomorrow at the earliest. So my question is: How long is the Dead Island deal going to be available?

I'm not sure if this is the thread to talk about this stuff but one of the DD services I visit, Green Man Gaming, has Saints Row: The Third on sale for 19.99 until the 26th.

Any chance of a price match from Amazon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back