Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='r9800pro']Does Amazon procematch Getgamesgo ?[/QUOTE]
Eurogamer owns it, so I doubt they would - since Eurogamer is not a USA company.
Amazon don't normally match non-US deals [such as GreenManGaming].

EDIT:
@AmazonDVGDeals
Tony,
Do you have a specific list of what non-USA digital video game sites you guys at Amazon just WILL not match flat-out?

Some places I can think of that are NON-USA PC digital download sellers:
GetGamesGo, Gamersgate, GreenManGaming.

[quote name='thegreatest']Any idea if Homefront will drop from $20 to $5 like Medal of Honor did? Any deals on Homefront coming at all?[/QUOTE]

Only Tony can say if there will be another deal, but it was $7.49 (before coupon) during a day or two in the 1st week of January, so I doubt it.

Does anyone want to trade a $5 coupon for my old DS2 key? You'll have to confirm it yourself if it works though... my download got corrupted twice so I don't have time to confirm it myself...

T-Money, are there any plans to improve the downloader? it doesn't seem to replace corrupted parts during download, so you only notice it during extraction or installation. A verify integrity feature would be great as well. :)

[quote name='UW_Shocks']That's only the case if you activated the Digital Deluxe Edition of BC2 on Origin, as it downloads and pre-loads BC2:Vietnam [which cannot be played without an additional key]. I'm sure there other patches involved, but the main chunk of files are Vietnam.

I know of this because I ended up activating the Deluxe Edition on Origin [2 days ago] and it also forced me to pre-load the Vietnam files.[/QUOTE]
I didn't activate it on origin. Just got it through the amazon downloader.

[quote name='AvidWriter']Tempted to get Bulletstorm for $2. Pity it won't activate on Steam, I have about 90% of my PC games in steam now...[/QUOTE]

Why would it activate on Steam?
It's a EA game.
Most EA games use Origin now since 2008 or so - of course, Bulletstorm PC doesn't use that.
Bulletstorm PC requires G4WL.
That's why it doesn't register on Origin w/out bugging EA Support - if they can even help you register it.

[quote name='Larce80']http://store.steampowered.com/app/99810/?snr=1_7_suggest__13[/QUOTE]

EA games DO NOT ACTIVATE UP on Steam, if they weren't bought THROUGH Steam directly.
You want Steam [full-fledged] on your EA games, you have to buy your EA game THROUGH Steam directly.

NO EA game is on the Steam activation list.

On the other hand, some EA games that you buy through Steam activate up easily on Origin - especially if they came out after 2008.
Steam keys for Burnout: Paradise The Ultimate Box and DA:O Ultimate activated up fine on Origin for me.

Bit on Bulletstorm for $2 despite fretting over a possible Steam sale and price-match a la MOH.

That makes 4 Amazon DD purchases in the last month. Before that? No purchases. Good job, T-Money!

hey anyway where is the mailing list so i can get a holiday promo for future? I swear I had signed up for it. anyone know the email they send you mail from?

[quote name='Darklurkr23']hey anyway where is the mailing list so i can get a holiday promo for future? I swear I had signed up for it. anyone know the email they send you mail from?[/QUOTE]

No mailing list. You needed to buy a game that was on the promo list in nov and December.

[quote name='BiggNick']I also have one $5 coupon code if anyone is interested. I'd love a copy of The Ship multiplayer for Steam. PM me![/QUOTE]
I'm trying to find games worthy to use my FOUR remaining $5 coupon codes on. :p
I don't need a FIFTH coupon, even though I have 2 gifts remaining for The Ship [since I bought the game A LONG time ago].
I'll keep this in mind, in case somehow I run out my $5 coupons - I doubt this, though.

Ah crud. Came home and started the Bulletstorm download before 9 pm and went off to watch TV. Come back 2-1/2 hours later to find it hung at 1.6GB, 22% done. Kill the download and restarted and it's not downloading anything at all. fuck

EDIT: After cutting it off and letting it wait a minute before restarting, it's not downloading at a proper clip. 45 minutes later and I'm at 67%, 4.7GB down.

[quote name='DirkBelig']Ah crud. Came home and started the Bulletstorm download before 9 pm and went off to watch TV. Come back 2-1/2 hours later to find it hung at 1.6GB, 22% done. Kill the download and restarted and it's not downloading anything at all. fuck

EDIT: After cutting it off and letting it wait a minute before restarting, it's not downloading at a proper clip. 45 minutes later and I'm at 67%, 4.7GB down.[/QUOTE]

DId it download ok?

I got my copy of BulletStorm to download and install successfully from Amazon Downloads, even put 20 minutes into it to make sure the install was ok.

Yep. Came down like a shot and installed w/o a problem once I got a fast connection. Had to update Live and then patch up the game, but after that, it's slick as a whistle. Played it up until the part where you get the leash and are off to find someone. Looks terrific. Another hour I buy Crysis 2 and download it while I'm sleeping.

Time to flog the hamsters because the main page and product page top say C2 is $9.99, but when you actually go to the page to buy it, it's still $32.19.

[quote name='h4mx0r']Is the price suppose to update at midnight PST?[/QUOTE]

It can take up to 30 mins past midnight to update.

EDIT: Or longer.. lol.

Prices are live. Already bought and plugged into Origin. Downloading now.

Does it come with the DX11 patch and hi-rez textures or is that a separate DL?

And there goes my last coupon!

Huge thanks to T-Money for all the sales and communication. Made off with 6 games for a grand total of $20 since December, all products I have wanted to play for a little while now. Awesome stuff :D

Glad I was finally able to grab Crysis 2 for so cheap. Fairly large download though at 9.5GB, hope the Amazon downloader doesn't conk out on me. Hmm, is it possible to install the game from the disc-based version and use the key I got from Amazon to play it?

[quote name='DirkBelig']Prices are live. Already bought and plugged into Origin. Downloading now.

Does it come with the DX11 patch and hi-rez textures or is that a separate DL?[/QUOTE]

Both the DX11 and High Res patches are separate downloads.

[quote name='hmbtnguy']The Sonic Generations price is up already, probably to match Steam's price.

Does anyone know if this will be redeemable through steam?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it will.

[quote name='InfenroIII']Just to clarify , if you bought two copies of the same game in december , You would only get one code right?[/QUOTE]

Nope, you get a code for every copy of a game you purchase, even if it's one you already have on your account.

[quote name='Edge']Nope, you get a code for every copy of a game you purchase, even if it's one you already have on your account.[/QUOTE]

Then I should have One more code! Time to look through my e-mail.

[quote name='Edge']Glad I was finally able to grab Crysis 2 for so cheap. Fairly large download though at 9.5GB, hope the Amazon downloader doesn't conk out on me. Hmm, is it possible to install the game from the disc-based version and use the key I got from Amazon to play it?[/QUOTE]

Crysis 2 is recent enough to be able to be redeemed on Origin. If you're unsure of the Amazon Downloader, you ought to be able to put in your key on Origin and download it from them.

Not sure on the disc-based version. Unless there's some sort of activation limit nonsense, part of me wants to say why not?

Thx T-Bone for the awesome deals man! While registering Crysis 2 on Origin I notice that EA also has the game on sale under their "Special Offers" section. They are selling Crysis 2 for the very low price of 39.99 :)

[quote name='dEvAnGeL']does crysis 2 requires origin to play? the single player?[/QUOTE]

I was just about to ask that very same question. Thanks to DropZite for the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back