Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
10% off ME3 preorder..... I've put off preordering so I just might have to do that

also Kingdoms of Amalur looks interesting maybe I could preorder that too...

[quote name='bg2001']I know you are a noob Amazon rep so you are excused -

but you need to put in the title and in the post what systems these are applicable for.[/QUOTE]

Please see quote below...added "PC" before "DD" for those who don't know what "DD" means.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Saying DD in the title is like saying XBL or PSN, people get that that means PC.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mewantgames']You have a typo in might and magic it's VI not IV. Great deals on some of these games, keep up the sales![/QUOTE]

Good catch! Thanks for the heads up just fixed it...this is what comes of posting at 12:30AM on a Saturday :).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='LazyTriangle']No Skyrim deal? Will probably pick up The Witcher 2, I was waiting for it to hit sub $20 price so $16 is perfect[/QUOTE]

I would love for Amazon digital download service to get Skyrim.
I've complained plenty here about lack Zenimax/BethSoft-published games for PC digital download - i.e. Skyrim, Rage and Brink.

BTW - Witcher 2 is amazing. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
To the Amazon Rep,

Good deals, I probably will pick up a few games. But man I just picked up the Cake Mania Bundle for someone and now you put them all on sale for $1.99 :bomb:. No chance of getting any credit back on that? I only ask because I literally bought it 2 days ago. Any who probably will pick up Dungeon Defenders and Driver San Francisco some others thanks!

-monkeyz

[quote name='monkeyz']To the Amazon Rep,

Good deals, I probably will pick up a few games. But man I just picked up the Cake Mania Bundle for someone and now you put them all on sale for $1.99 :bomb:. No chance of getting any credit back on that? I only ask because I literally bought it 2 days ago. Any who probably will pick up Dungeon Defenders and Driver San Francisco some others thanks!

-monkeyz[/QUOTE]

Shoot me a PM.

Might be a stupid question, but why does the "At Least 50% Off Over 150 Great Games" category have a bunch of things on sale for less than 50%? Darksiders for instance is 24% off.

[quote name='o_O']Might be a stupid question, but why does the "At Least 50% Off Over 150 Great Games" category have a bunch of things on sale for less than 50%? Darksiders for instance is 24% off.[/QUOTE]

I'd imagine that those particular < 50% off deals will have like a daily deal or something at some point. Bear in mind I have no solid evidence of that, but based on what was stated about the Mass Effect 2 price being good all week, but the other prices may fluctuate throughout the week, that's what I'm leaning towards....

[quote name='mokmoof']Anyone know if the Magicka DLCs will activate on Steam?[/QUOTE]

I thought Magicka required Steam period...?

[quote name='mokmoof']Anyone know if the Magicka DLCs will activate on Steam?[/QUOTE]

Yes, all Magicka products activate on Steam, it won't work anywhere else.

[quote name='o_O']Might be a stupid question, but why does the "At Least 50% Off Over 150 Great Games" category have a bunch of things on sale for less than 50%? Darksiders for instance is 24% off.[/QUOTE]

That product being included (along with Metro 2033) was a goof. Consider it a crystal ball into later in the week when both of those games will be on sale...at a much better deal than 50% off.

[quote name='Meatyflakes']I'd imagine that those particular < 50% off deals will have like a daily deal or something at some point. Bear in mind I have no solid evidence of that, but based on what was stated about the Mass Effect 2 price being good all week, but the other prices may fluctuate throughout the week, that's what I'm leaning towards....[/QUOTE]

See above, you're right. ME 2 is good all week, other deals may change in price as the week progresses...I think this group will appreciate the latecomers to the party :).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='MysterD']I thought Magicka required Steam period...?[/QUOTE]
It does, I now know. And so do all of the DLCs just give you a Steam code.

Not sure if anyone caught this snippet on the Witcher 2 page but you get a 5 dollar credit toward best selling 2011 games.

The actual snippet from amazon's page: "Order this product between now and 11/28/2011 and receive a $5 promotional credit good towards any of the 2011 bestselling Video Game Download like "Battlefield 3" or "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3" in the month of January 2012. You will receive an email with your promotional code and redemption instructions. Qualifying codes for this promotion may only be used one at a time. Here's how (restrictions apply)"

Yo Amazon this a nice sale, and I'ma let you finish, but Steam has taught me you never buy anything in the general sale until the last day because there's always a chance for a daily deal.

[quote name='shujikun']Not sure if anyone caught this snippet on the Witcher 2 page but you get a 5 dollar credit toward best selling 2011 games.

The actual snippet from amazon's page: "Order this product between now and 11/28/2011 and receive a $5 promotional credit good towards any of the 2011 bestselling Video Game Download like "Battlefield 3" or "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3" in the month of January 2012. You will receive an email with your promotional code and redemption instructions. Qualifying codes for this promotion may only be used one at a time. Here's how (restrictions apply)"[/QUOTE]
So the $5 off is only valid on the top selling titles in January 2012? It might be worth getting it through here, but that's only if another game I want goes on a bestseller spree...

[quote name='shujikun']Not sure if anyone caught this snippet on the Witcher 2 page but you get a 5 dollar credit toward best selling 2011 games.

The actual snippet from amazon's page: "Order this product between now and 11/28/2011 and receive a $5 promotional credit good towards any of the 2011 bestselling Video Game Download like "Battlefield 3" or "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3" in the month of January 2012. You will receive an email with your promotional code and redemption instructions. Qualifying codes for this promotion may only be used one at a time. Here's how (restrictions apply)"[/QUOTE]

Not only that, ME2 has that as well. $5 + $5 credit = not bad at all!

[quote name='randomdud']So the $5 off is only valid on the top selling titles in January 2012? It might be worth getting it through here, but that's only if another game I want goes on a bestseller spree...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='crzyboy88']Not only that, ME2 has that as well. $5 + $5 credit = not bad at all![/QUOTE]

Hey guys,

Let me clear this up for you, and glad you all have so many questions, I'll work with our team over here to make this clearer on site.

Over the holiday period we want to reward all of you for shopping with us during sales like this...so any of the titles on our flagship sales (so this week games being sold on this page) or the deal of the week will get $5 promotional credit towards the top selling games of 2011.

You'll be able to use 1 promo credit per checkout, so if you buy 5 games eligible for the promotion, you'll be able to save $5 on 5 best sellers, starting in January and running to the end of January.

Does this clear it up for everyone? We all thought this would be a cool way to say "thanks for participating in our holiday season this year".

If you want to save money on games right now, and you need new gaming hardware, you can check out this page where you will get immediate credit towards more game downloads when you buy the gaming peripherals listed on that page.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='oscargrouch']Anyone know when does the Witcher 2 promo end? Really wrestling with that one.[/QUOTE]

Outside of our "Deal of the Week" promo, which runs for a full week, we generally don't have a specific run time for deals like this. Sorry I can't be more specific, there are a lot of factors that determine how long a sale runs though.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hey guys,

Let me clear this up for you, and glad you all have so many questions, I'll work with our team over here to make this clearer on site.

Over the holiday period we want to reward all of you for shopping with us during sales like this...so any of the titles on our flagship sales (so this week games being sold on this page) or the deal of the week will get $5 promotional credit towards the top selling games of 2011.

You'll be able to use 1 promo credit per checkout, so if you buy 5 games eligible for the promotion, you'll be able to save $5 on 5 best sellers, starting in January and running to the end of January.

Does this clear it up for everyone? We all thought this would be a cool way to say "thanks for participating in our holiday season this year".

If you want to save money on games right now, and you need new gaming hardware, you can check out this page where you will get immediate credit towards more game downloads when you buy the gaming peripherals listed on that page.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Sounds amazing, nice way to undercut the competition. ;) On top of incredible prices!

Is that "Best Sellers" list going to be updated at all? Because, frankly, it's missing most "best sellers". Pretty awesome prices regardless of the extra $5 credit though.

[quote name='GUNNM']you should totally drop crysis to $5 to show those best buy bastards

bought dawn of war and AC. good shit amazon[/QUOTE]

I am hoping that Crysis is $5 in January.

Thanks for the heads up OP. I picked up Dow2 Gold and added it to my steam.

I already owned regular Dow2 and this key added the expansion to my account then gave me a gift copy of regular Dow2.

Best Buy is having a sale on download of Crysis? Which one and how much? I'm not seeing it.

Bought 3 or 4 games yesterday and today, good work Tony!

Tony! Is there any chance that Roller Coaster Tycoon 3: Deluxe will be $5 during this sale? I really want to get my hands on that game after all these years...

Son of a... I just noticed Anno 2070 was on sale for $39.99 but of course after I shop around. I went with the Steam copy for $54.99 (Deluxe edition, why not for $5 more?).

Crap, would've loved to save $15. At least this game is worth every penny.

Are ME saves distributor specific, like if I get ME1 on Steam and then want to continue on this amazon ME2, then go onto the Origin ME3, will I have any problems?

[quote name='finesthours']Are ME saves distributor specific, like if I get ME1 on Steam and then want to continue on this amazon ME2, then go onto the Origin ME3, will I have any problems?[/QUOTE]

I have a retail ME1, and Amazon DD ME2 and my saves from ME1 imported into ME2 flawlessly. The save import feature just looks for the saved files on your harddrive, so I doubt the distributor makes a difference.

[quote name='coinman07']I have a retail ME1, and Amazon DD ME2 and my saves from ME1 imported into ME2 flawlessly. The save import feature just looks for the saved files on your harddrive, so I doubt the distributor makes a difference.[/QUOTE]

Distributor makes 0 difference. There are actually save files you can download from websites if you want the "perfect" save file.

So I'm on the fence on Witcher 2. Two things stop me: 1. not on Steam and 2. I really don't know anything about the game. All I know about it is that it's like super awesome or something. Anybody want to give me a brief summary on why it's so awesome? Also, how does it relate to the first Witcher? Is it story heavy and I should play the first one before the second?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back