Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Sorry MysterD! Stay tuned for awesome pricing throughout the holidays...we have quite a few days left :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Was that a pricing error?
Or was that a correct price and you ran out of game keys?

[quote name='MysterD']Was that a pricing error?
Or did you run out of game keys?[/QUOTE]

Just a pricing error, we try not to run out of keys.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Just a pricing error, we try not to run out of keys.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Bummer - I missed out!
I been wanting that one, too.
Ugh! :(

[quote name='MysterD']Bummer - I missed out!
I been wanting that one, too.
Ugh! :([/QUOTE]

Like I said...lots of holiday days left :) stay tuned.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Sorry MysterD! Stay tuned for awesome pricing throughout the holidays...we have quite a few days left :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Now, if only we can get the same pricing error on MW3 I'd be super happy and gaming this holiday season.

Loving the PC love on Amazon :applause:

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Like I said...lots of holiday days left :) stay tuned.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
You guys set the precedent, error or not. :p
I shouldn't buy LA Noire Complete PC until it's $10 or lower, whenever that might actually happen again... :p

[quote name='ceve2001']Now, if only we can get the same pricing error on MW3 I'd be super happy and gaming this holiday season.

Loving the PC love on Amazon :applause:[/QUOTE]

I want that pricing error on Skyrim and Rage. :p
It'd have to be boxed editions, since Amazon don't carry those for download. :p

Oh, I'd LOVE to see BF3 to be $10.
That'd be a crazy error, too. :p

[quote name='MysterD']I want that pricing error on Skyrim and Rage. :p
It'd have to be boxed editions, since Amazon don't carry those for download. :p

Oh, I'd LOVE to see BF3 to be $10.
That'd be a crazy error, too. :p[/QUOTE]

I agree, a crazy, awesome error if it happened in say....

The next 10 minutes?

~HotShotX

[quote name='codeblue']Has BF3 always been in the "At least 50% off section" for $40 or is that new.[/QUOTE]

No, no it has not. Just updated the OP, check it out :).

Cheers,
Tony

God I love amazon, and thank you Tony for your efforts BUT...me personally, I strongly prefer the method from a couple years back where all the BF sale prices and pricematches just switched over/dropped over the course of an hour or so around midnight Thanksgiving night, versus having to schedule orders based on lightning deals over the span of a few days.

Obviously I understand how and why amazon benefits from its current method (more page views, more time spent browsing on the site, more $$$ spent per visit...all at more prime purchasing times and all while trying to take away from the competition's sales with minimal loss leader stock/inventory), but I just spend a few hundred at Best Buy that I would rather have spent at amazon to save on the tax, but the convenience of spending 5 minutes to put together a single order just trumps the potential $15-20 in savings assuming I score all the same lightning deals (Xbox Live Gold 3 month cards $8, GoW Triple Pack $8, TS3 $8, Metroid Other M $5, Halo Reach LE $15, Dead Island $30, UC3 $30, Batman AC $30, BF3 LE $30, AC:R $35 and some other crap I'm forgetting).

Quick question Mr. Amazon Rep :p
I bought Assassin's Creed 2: Deluxe Edition for $5 a couple of days ago, but I didn't receive any e-mail with the $5 credit towards Best Selling Games of 2011 to use starting January next year .. is there a reason for this?

My account shows that I have a $10 digital download promotional credit, but when add something to my cart, the $10 isn't reflected in the price. How can I verify that the $10 will be applied before I place an order?

Thanks

[quote name='willietehpanda']Quick question Mr. Amazon Rep :p
I bought Assassin's Creed 2: Deluxe Edition for $5 a couple of days ago, but I didn't receive any e-mail with the $5 credit towards Best Selling Games of 2011 to use starting January next year .. is there a reason for this?[/QUOTE]

Yes, and sorry for the lack of clarity here. Many of the games in our "late breaking deals" won't be eligible for the $5 cred towards the Best Selling Games of 2011 until we promote them in one of our main sales.

For example everything in the current Black Friday sale, and on our Deal of the Week page is eligible for the promotion, but we specifically don't mention it on late breaking deals because that page is essentially designed to help you all find last minute sales that we post, but that aren't part of our planned promotional calendar this holiday.

Can you let me know where the confusion was here so I can make it clearer in our communication for the rest of the holiday?

Also feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to discuss your particular transaction further.

[quote name='jkimrey']My account shows that I have a $10 digital download promotional credit, but when add something to my cart, the $10 isn't reflected in the price. How can I verify that the $10 will be applied before I place an order?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Depends, is the $10 credit there as a function of the "Top Selling Games of 2011" credit? If so, you won't be able to use it until January 1.

Cheers,
Tony

Actually I'm not sure HOW I got the credit! Is there anyway I can determine how I received the credit?

Thanks Tony!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Yes, and sorry for the lack of clarity here. Many of the games in our "late breaking deals" won't be eligible for the $5 cred towards the Best Selling Games of 2011 until we promote them in one of our main sales.

For example everything in the current Black Friday sale, and on our Deal of the Week page is eligible for the promotion, but we specifically don't mention it on late breaking deals because that page is essentially designed to help you all find last minute sales that we post, but that aren't part of our planned promotional calendar this holiday.

Can you let me know where the confusion was here so I can make it clearer in our communication for the rest of the holiday?

Also feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to discuss your particular transaction further.

Depends, is the $10 credit there as a function of the "Top Selling Games of 2011" credit? If so, you won't be able to use it until January 1.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jkimrey']Actually I'm not sure HOW I got the credit! Is there anyway I can determine how I received the credit?

Thanks Tony![/QUOTE]

Sorry for the repeated questions...did you get 2 emails recently with promo codes in them and enter them into your account? Or did the credit just show up?

Cheers,
Tony

Credit just showed up sir - I didn't enter any codes.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Sorry for the repeated questions...did you get 2 emails recently with promo codes in them and enter them into your account? Or did the credit just show up?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jkimrey']Credit just showed up sir - I didn't enter any codes.[/QUOTE]

Huh, and you're saying it is not being applied to your account when you check out?

Cheers,
Tony

Nope - I haven't clicked the final "Purchase" button but I've gone to the last screen and it's not showing as being applied.

The $10 shows as :
SOFTWARE/
VIDEO GAMES
$10.00

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Huh, and you're saying it is not being applied to your account when you check out?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jkimrey']Nope - I haven't clicked the final "Purchase" button but I've gone to the last screen and it's not showing as being applied.

The $10 shows as :
SOFTWARE/
VIDEO GAMES
$10.00[/QUOTE]

I'm honestly not sure on that one without knowing what you did to qualify for that promo credit...can you send me a PM with the email address associated with your Amazon account so I can check into it for you?

[quote name='jkimrey']Nope - I haven't clicked the final "Purchase" button but I've gone to the last screen and it's not showing as being applied.

The $10 shows as :
SOFTWARE/
VIDEO GAMES
$10.00[/QUOTE]

Amazon had some promotion last year where you would get $10 toward an xbox live subscription and it would show up that way. It may be that.

[quote name='etcrane']Hmm, isn't Battle Forge F2P now? I mean, not that I'm saying Amazon shouldn't sell it for $9.50, but it reminds me of Fry's keeping some of the DC Universe games and other F2P MMOs on shelves at a "discount" ;)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']

Thanks for pointing that out, pulled it down :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Hey, you actually shouldn't have pulled it. While yes, BattleForge is indeed F2P, it's still a real-money-based digital-colletible-cards-game (phew :cool:).

The BattleForge package that was on sale includes 4 starters decks with a total of 64 cards, and 3000 battleforge Points, which as of EA currency cost roughly 10$ each 1000 BPoints. Free accounts only receive 32 starting cards and no BPoints whatsoever, so it was indeed a good offer, and i was actually considering buying it :cry: .

So, if you can put it back on sale, you might get a few bucks from it ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nomilarac']Hey, you actually shouldn't have pulled it. While yes, BattleForge is indeed F2P, it's still a real-money-based digital-colletible-cards-game (phew :cool:).

The BattleForge package that was on sale includes 4 starters decks with a total of 64 cards, and 3000 battleforge Points, which as of EA currency cost roughly 10$ each 1000 BPoints. Free accounts only receive 32 starting cards and no BPoints whatsoever, so it was indeed a good offer, and i was actually considering buying it :cry: .

So, if you can put it back on sale, you might get a few bucks from it ;)[/QUOTE]

Ha! Thanks for the heads up, I did some quick research, saw that the game was in fact free to play, and pulled it. I'll toss it back up shortly.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I'm honestly not sure on that one without knowing what you did to qualify for that promo credit...can you send me a PM with the email address associated with your Amazon account so I can check into it for you?[/QUOTE]

I have the same issue myself i got $20 credit in video games. I do know one is for $10 off a turtle beach headset it might be his problem like that. The other $10 i have was from a game order that gave me $10 credit but support never fixed it i asked about 4-5 times over the last 8-10 months but kinda said why bother when it never did get fixed. It just makes me ahhhh when i see the credit on my account and can not be used...

Also is there plans to stop using prestige cause i actually stopped ordering from amazon cause 60-70% of my stuff ships from them and the 15+ calls to prestige still does not stop them from leaving it outside in the harsh weather or in the main entrance which has thousands of people going through each day with easy access. This building has over 200 apartments and there is a intercom system that rings my cell phone which i push a number on my cell to buzz them in. I never get calls and prestige always tells me they will fix it but has been 5 months and sick of getting empty boxes outside or wet or residents being kind and bringing them to me. Hell they do not even update the status it was delivered for about 6-8 hours... They never show up on delivery day to often and come all hours of the day and even up to after 8pm... I am not the only one having issues but i rather pay $50 more on prime to not use that service ever again. It is shocking how many people are complaining about amazon using them but nothing changes over the last 1-2 years i just get more from them now. They used to deliver the right way but 4-5 months ago they must of got a new delivery person.

I hope something can be done cause i got amazon ordering withdrawls and i usually spend 200-500 a month on amazon alone. It is so far like $10 or some the last 2 weeks after i cracked and had enough after skyrim ce guide box was outside torn open and nothing in it.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']I have the same issue myself i got $20 credit in video games. I do know one is for $10 off a turtle beach headset it might be his problem like that. The other $10 i have was from a game order that gave me $10 credit but support never fixed it i asked about 4-5 times over the last 8-10 months but kinda said why bother when it never did get fixed. It just makes me ahhhh when i see the credit on my account and can not be used...

Also is there plans to stop using prestige cause i actually stopped ordering from amazon cause 60-70% of my stuff ships from them and the 15+ calls to prestige still does not stop them from leaving it outside in the harsh weather or in the main entrance which has thousands of people going through each day with easy access. This building has over 200 apartments and there is a intercom system that rings my cell phone which i push a number on my cell to buzz them in. I never get calls and prestige always tells me they will fix it but has been 5 months and sick of getting empty boxes outside or wet or residents being kind and bringing them to me. Hell they do not even update the status it was delivered for about 6-8 hours... They never show up on delivery day to often and come all hours of the day and even up to after 8pm... I am not the only one having issues but i rather pay $50 more on prime to not use that service ever again. It is shocking how many people are complaining about amazon using them but nothing changes over the last 1-2 years i just get more from them now. They used to deliver the right way but 4-5 months ago they must of got a new delivery person.

I hope something can be done cause i got amazon ordering withdrawls and i usually spend 200-500 a month on amazon alone. It is so far like $10 or some the last 2 weeks after i cracked and had enough after skyrim ce guide box was outside torn open and nothing in it.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately I have absolutely 0 visibility into how our shipping operation works or even who owns it...because my products are all sent digitally.

As for you credit, it sounds like you've got some credits that are applicable against specific items, not against all video games.

The 1 $10 credit is for Turtle Beach Headsets right? Doesn't sound like there is a resolution there.

Cheers,
Tony

Hey Amazon Rep,

Thanks for being active on the forum during Thanksgiving Holiday. I hope you're getting to do it from home and still get to be with your family.

~HotShotX

[quote name='HotShotX']Hey Amazon Rep,

Thanks for being active on the forum during Thanksgiving Holiday. I hope you're getting to do it from home and still get to be with your family.

~HotShotX[/QUOTE]

Hey man,

Thanks for the kind words :). I'm definitely doing this from home today spending time some really rad people!

Hope you're having an awesome Thanksgiving too, and enjoying quality time with the people that matter (and sneaking in some gaming where you can).

Cheers,
Tony

Regarding BF3 for PC at $40...

1. Will this deal be extended for a physical copy of the Limited Edition as well?
2. Will this deal change/improve as we get deeper into Black Friday?

In short, bite now, bite later, or bite elsewhere?

~HotShotX

[quote name='HotShotX']Regarding BF3 for PC at $40...

1. Will this deal be extended for a physical copy of the Limited Edition as well?
2. Will this deal change/improve as we get deeper into Black Friday?

In short, bite now, bite later, or bite elsewhere?

~HotShotX[/QUOTE]

I am pretty sure it will go on sale for $30 tomorrow during a lightning sale for pc. Not sure if it will be the digital version or physical version though.

[quote name='option.iv']I thought it was only the console versions dropping to $30. I never saw any mention of the pc version except at the $40 mark.[/QUOTE]

You're right it only says that the 360 and PS3 versions are $28.

[quote name='tominater12']You're right it only says that the 360 and PS3 versions are $28.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's hard enough to find the PC version getting any love, but I'm still hoping.

~HotShotX

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']We just did :)[/QUOTE]
How about:
Spore Galactic Adventures for $9.99
LOTR: War in the North for $24.99

Thanks! Saves me from having to put my credit card details into Origin.

Awesome deal on BF3.

I see Origin has Batman: Arkham City PC download for $25.
I don't see Amazon DL carry Batman: Arkham City PC.
Why don't you guys carry it?

[quote name='MysterD']Awesome deal on BF3.

I see Origin has Batman: Arkham City PC download for $25.
I don't see Amazon DL carry Batman: Arkham City PC.
Why don't you guys carry it?[/QUOTE]

I dont think they have a deal with WB for PC Digital Distribution rights.

[quote name='chilli628']Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is $13.59 For Download.....Just the right price for me to pull the trigger...Thanks Amazon![/QUOTE]

My buddy plays AC:B like it is his job, I hope you like it :)

Cheers,
Tony

Wow, Tony! SMOKING price on NFS: The Run. I thought it was a typo!

Loving these deals! Kinda sucks you can't really "gift" these, as there's no physical product to wrap and bring to grandma's ;p , but I'll definitely be spreading the word, and might pick up a couple for myself.

Thanks!

[quote name='mattcube64']Wow, Tony! SMOKING price on NFS: The Run. I thought it was a typo!

Loving these deals! Kinda sucks you can't really "gift" these, as there's no physical product to wrap and bring to grandma's ;p , but I'll definitely be spreading the word, and might pick up a couple for myself.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Woohoo, glad you like!

[quote name='pROvIs']How about:
Spore Galactic Adventures for $9.99
LOTR: War in the North for $24.99[/QUOTE]

Hi Tony,

I take it by your lack of response these are a no go for price match. I would preffer to pick them up on amazon.

Thanks!

[quote name='pROvIs']Hi Tony,

I take it by your lack of response these are a no go for price match. I would preffer to pick them up on amazon.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Sorry, I thought I'd replied to this last night.

Not sure on Spore but we don't carry the Download version of War in the North so there is no matching to be done there.

Stay tuned on Spore.

Cheers,
Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back