Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gamer5389']Any chance something similar will happen with the DLC The Missing Link?[/QUOTE]

The missing link will be $7.49 today :).

Cheers,
Tony

I'm pretty bummed, I hopped on the trade in deals pre black friday, and my games are currently sitting at delivered but I guess the game inspectors have the weekend off, so I can't use credit on any of these hawt deals.

[quote name='pROvIs']Hi Tony,

I take it by your lack of response these are a no go for price match. I would preffer to pick them up on amazon.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Spore price should be $9.99 soon.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Spore price should be $9.99 soon.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

Does anyone know why I have to reenter my cc info every time I buy a digital download? It is very annoying.

[quote name='xvorticity']for some reason i cant use my trade-in credit to buy deus ex: hr. it takes me right to credit card info.[/QUOTE]

Do you have a code to enter for your credit?

Hey Tony, any possibility of AC:Brotherhood Deluxe Edition going on sale this time around .. maybe on holidays??
I'm about to pull the trigger with the $13 regular edition download but I still feel I'm missing a couple of things there.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Do you have a code to enter for your credit?[/QUOTE]

fixed it. forgot i had to give them a cc before they actually use any credit i have. thx for responding quick though.

I was bummed when I saw Deus Ex for $25 on Steam today as a daily (my magic price point was $20 for base game), so thanks for that. As an extra thank you, I'll pick up the missing link from Amazon as well, even though its the same price on Steam.

[quote name='willietehpanda']Hey Tony, any possibility of AC:Brotherhood Deluxe Edition going on sale this time around .. maybe on holidays??
I'm about to pull the trigger with the $13 regular edition download but I still feel I'm missing a couple of things there.[/QUOTE]

Wedon't have any announcements on an AC:B Deluxe promotion yet.

[quote name='xvorticity']fixed it. forgot i had to give them a cc before they actually use any credit i have. thx for responding quick though.[/QUOTE]

Cool, glad you got it figured out :)

[quote name='gnargnargnar']I was bummed when I saw Deus Ex for $25 on Steam today as a daily (my magic price point was $20 for base game), so thanks for that. As an extra thank you, I'll pick up the missing link from Amazon as well, even though its the same price on Steam.[/QUOTE]

Woohoo! Things I like to hear.

Hey amazon guy, how long are these deals online?

Also for everyone, anyone know if Amazon's Saints Row 2 key redeems on steam as the normal version, not the low violence german crap?
I don't want another Gamersgate incident

[quote name='justasplanned']Hey amazon guy, how long are these deals online?

Also for everyone, anyone know if Amazon's Saints Row 2 key redeems on steam as the normal version, not the low violence german crap?
I don't want another Gamersgate incident[/QUOTE]

These deals are Black Friday deals :).

I have no idea about the version that redeems on Steam regarding Saints Row 2.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='gnargnargnar']I was bummed when I saw Deus Ex for $25 on Steam today as a daily (my magic price point was $20 for base game), so thanks for that.[/QUOTE]

+1 Going to pick myself up a copy from amazon also.

[quote name='Commander0Zero']I have a video game software credit for $10. This should apply to Deus Ex correct?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='Commander0Zero']I have a video game software credit for $10. This should apply to Deus Ex correct?[/QUOTE]

It depends on what the credit was for, i know some people have a $10 credit balance that was only redeemable against a specific product from a while back. I'm not sure what it was though, as the promotion pre-dates me.

Do you know how you got the $10 credit?

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Japakneez']Im on phone and can't read the prices of some of the deals in post 1 due to the color of text. Can't read NFS, BF3, etc :/[/QUOTE]

Updated :) How is it now?

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='jumpercable']IIRC, the $10 promotional credit was towards buying game magzines or xbox live subscriptions, not for games themselves[/QUOTE]

I think you're correct. Might have to hold off then. Still a good price for Deus Ex!!!

How does Saints Row 2 compare to the Third? I am interested in the third about hearing the absolutely absurdity of it all, but don't want to buy SR2 if it's just a gang banger type game with a little crazy. I want a whole lot of crazy.

[quote name='TheKbob']How does Saints Row 2 compare to the Third? I am interested in the third about hearing the absolutely absurdity of it all, but don't want to buy SR2 if it's just a gang banger type game with a little crazy. I want a whole lot of crazy.[/QUOTE]

I whole heartily recommend 2. Your character is more of a sociopath in 2 then in 3 and the game doesn't run all that well of PC, but it's still a fantastic game.

I was thinking of buying the Augmented Edition of Deus Ex, but I only really wanted the soundtrack. I noticed you can buy the soundtrack for $8, so I just bought the standard edition instead.

And I was pleasantly surprised to find out that it came with the Tactical DLC.

I'll pick up the Missing Link DLC on Amazon too as a sign of thanks and good will, haha.

Thanks, Tony!

[quote name='pROvIs']I dont think they have a deal with WB for PC Digital Distribution rights.[/QUOTE]

Good point...that would explain why Batman: AC ain't for PC download.
That'd probably explain why they don't have Bastion for PC download, too.

[quote name='Sufuma']I whole heartily recommend 2. Your character is more of a sociopath in 2 then in 3 and the game doesn't run all that well of PC, but it's still a fantastic game.[/QUOTE]

SR3 runs smooth as butter on my pc. Maybe it's time to upgrade?

[quote name='pROvIs']SR3 runs smooth as butter on my pc. Maybe it's time to upgrade?[/QUOTE]

I meant 2 doesn't run all that well. 3 runs perfect on my system.

[quote name='Sufuma']I meant 2 doesn't run all that well. 3 runs perfect on my system.[/QUOTE]

Ah, I can see that now. Sorry was confused.

[quote name='TheKbob']How does Saints Row 2 compare to the Third? I am interested in the third about hearing the absolutely absurdity of it all, but don't want to buy SR2 if it's just a gang banger type game with a little crazy. I want a whole lot of crazy.[/QUOTE]

SR3's crazy worked against it in my opinion. Plus, it was also really rough and not crazy in the areas that mattered and the plot was a giant mess. It's playable and has some fun stuff though but I certainly don't consider it worth $40. Plus, the two best cheats, Evil Cars and Low Gravity, were pulled for paid DLC. Decent PC port though but I just can't bring myself to give a thumbs up to the game.

SR2 was exceptional and entertaining as hell, in my opinion but it is quite a bit uglier than SR3 and probably tricky to go back to. Plus, I hear the PC port is rancid.

Note that buying SR2 through Amazon gets you a Steam code and SR3 is Steamworks through and through.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Check the late breaking deals page for new prices on Civ V, Tom Clancy Games, Payday: The Heist, and more.[/QUOTE]
Wow, competing w/ Steam, I see. NICE.

Can I suggest that you guys should ALWAYS have a Late-Breaking Deals Page FOREVER for DD deals?

I think this would be great to put all the deals you guys are matching or purposely beating other DD stores. Would be easy for me to find out who you've matched or topped, since I'm always keeping my eyes on prices on every digital distribution service [Gamersgate, GreenMan, D2D, Amazon DL, Steam, Origin, etc] to find the best deal.

Great job on the sales this week!

I had a really hard time finding the late breaking deals page from the PC Download landing page. There's so much info on that page that I would have missed it had you not pointed it out here.

Disney Universe for $12.00?

Awesome. :)

Thanks!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Its the happiest week on earth! Disney Sale!!!!

Will update late breaking deals soon :)[/QUOTE]

It would appear The Witcher 2 is no longer available for download. Probably should update the main page. I was about to purchase it now that I see Steam is a letdown for the whole of BF, but alas... it went, "unavailable," the second I was going to click purchase.

Can't say I'm all that surprised!

[quote name='HisDivineShadow']It would appear The Witcher 2 is no longer available for download. Probably should update the main page. I was about to purchase it now that I see Steam is a letdown for the whole of BF, but alas... it went, "unavailable," the second I was going to click purchase.

Can't say I'm all that surprised![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the notice, pulled from the sale. The good news is that i'm pretty sure you won't be bummed about our upcoming deals this week :).

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Thanks for the notice, pulled from the sale. The good news is that i'm pretty sure you won't be bummed about our upcoming deals this week :).[/QUOTE]

Haha, hope you're right! I really did want The Witcher 2, though. Hopefully, it'll get a sale like that again.

Do you think the Disney sale will be for all week or will they end without notice?

Thanks.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Thanks for the notice, pulled from the sale. The good news is that i'm pretty sure you won't be bummed about our upcoming deals this week :).[/QUOTE]

Thanks Tony. I bought Deus Ex when it was on sale. Also just got Dungeon Defenders.

You're doing a great job. I look forward to more deals.

[quote name='jkimrey']Do you think the Disney sale will be for all week or will they end without notice?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

This is the deal of the week :)

Cheers,
Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back