Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='xspeedracerx']The "late-breaking" deals are getting kind of stagnant :/[/QUOTE]

Sorry you feel that way, we change them daily with new content.

[quote name='steveinneed']48 Sega Game List:

Golden Axe
Altered Beast
Comix Zone
Ecco the Dolphin
Gain Ground
Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master
VectorMan
Crack Down
Shadow Dancer: The Secret of Shinobi
Space Harrier II
Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle
Bonanza Bros.
Columns
Ecco Jr.
Eternal Champions
Fatal Labyrinth
Galaxy Force II
Kid Chameleon
Ristar
Super Thunder Blade
Alien Storm
Bio-Hazard Battle
Columns III
Sword of Vermilion
Virtua Fighter 2
Ecco: The Tides of Time
Decap Attack
Flicky
ESWAT: City Under Siege
Golden Axe II.
Alien Soldier
Gunstar Heroes
Landstalker: The Treasures of King Nole
Light Crusader
Shining Force
Shining Force II
Shining in the Darkness
Streets of Rage
Streets of Rage 2
Wonder Boy III: Monster Lair
Sonic 3D Blast
Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine
Sonic Spinball
Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Sonic 3 & Knuckles
ToeJam & Earl
ToeJam & Earl in Panic on Funkotron[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting this :)

[quote name='Dr. Feel Good']Do the Sega games activate on Steam? Look like the same pack.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean the same pack? I don't see a genesis pack on steam.

[quote name='z3razerviper']how does th drm on the genesis games work?[/QUOTE]

There is no DRM on any of the genesis titles :) just install and play!

[quote name='jer7583']I'm interested in the deal on SSF4 AE for PC but i'm wary of having my amazon account banned if I was to have a shipping issue or other type of complaint in the future. I've seen postings about accounts being banned for having too many customer service calls. I just thought I'd voice my concerns here since the amazon rep posts and see if he had anything to say on the matter.

I would like to start using Amazon in addition to Steam for digital games but the spectre of these amazon bannings I read about isn't making me want to commit to a digital item. Would i lose access to the item for future downloads if amazon chose to ban me based on having too many customer service calls or buying too many items at a discount?

I've already had my Amazon Marketplace account banned over a bogus claim by a buyer who didn't know how to read the item description, but my shopping account is still in "good" standing.

I guess it is what it is and amazon has their policies and I don't blame them for that. But if the amz rep has any comments that might make me feel better about investing in digital goods with these (admittedly heresay) stories of bannings and bannings of family members/those associated with those banned, i'd appreciate it. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I honestly have no idea what this is in reference to...sorry I don't have more info but I'm completely unaware of any banning policy.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']
What do you mean the same pack? I don't see a genesis pack on steam.[/QUOTE]

There are 4 packs of SEGA Genesis Classics on Steam, 1, 2, 3, and 4. ;)

[quote name='atreyuevr']There are 4 packs of SEGA Genesis Classics on Steam, 1, 2, 3, and 4. ;)[/QUOTE]

Oh, gotcha...yeah it is those + 8 more games, all for $10...i bought one lol.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Updated for Arcade Day. SSFVI: Arcade and a TON of Sega Genesis games on sale now.[/QUOTE]

I already own SF4 Original PC, so I'm gonna wait for Super SF IV: Arcade PC to get cheaper...
If I didn't own SF4 Original already, I'd be ALL over this...

About that Genesis Super Pack - man, nice deal....how old school, hehe.
Are there any Genesis packs around w/ the classic Phantasy Star series in there?
And where's Revenge of Shinobi? :p
I'm guessing these games would work w/ the X360 controller, yes?

Dungeon Siege 3 for $5 -> INSTA BOUGHT ! (it's a steamworks title btw.)
also nice price on Gothic 4 - Arcania and `the Magicka Collection :)
i assume Arcania is English only ?

For a person who has never played any Dungeon Siege games, will I like DS3? I'm seeing a lot of hate from Dungeon Siege fans, but it seems like their complaints aren't really that it's a bad game, mostly that it's not Dungeon Siege.

[quote name='lidl']Dungeon Siege 3 for $5 -> INSTA BOUGHT ! (it's a steamworks title btw.)
i assume Arcania is English only ?[/QUOTE]

You might miss out Dungeon Siege 1 & 2, because you only get them from steam Dungeon siege complete.

[quote name='lidl']Dungeon Siege 3 for $5 -> INSTA BOUGHT ! (it's a steamworks title btw.)

Sadly, I have all 3 of those already, but that is one crazy price on DSIII - cheapest I've seen by a long shot. I think I dropped around $25 for the version on steam with DSI & II. Says I've put 40 hours into it, so I got my money worth even at that.

It's not like the previous entries, and not like most ARPG in general. It is "console-y", it's linear, the loot isn't terribly impressive, and the combat is more about combos and dodging than holding down attack and mashing a potion key, but I don't think you can go wrong for $5. Also of note, I found this game to be a lot more enjoyable using a 360 controller.

[quote name='Rerujnoc']I passed on Dungeon Defenders quite of few times but I finally bit on it for 2.99.[/QUOTE]

Purchased DD for me and a couple of my friends. We all love it, but now they blame me because they're addicted :)

Sweet price on Dungeon Siege. After watching gameplay videos, I'm utterly uninterested. The game is just cloaked in darkness and just looks kinda bland.

$4.95 for Dungeon Siege 3? Finally a deal I can get on board with! Dungeon Defenders is a good deal too, although it would have been nice to see this price before Steam had it on sale.

[quote name='Rerujnoc']I passed on Dungeon Defenders quite of few times but I finally bit on it for 2.99.[/QUOTE]

Updated and glad you guys like the deals. I don't know if you all noticed but you save 15% on your "no money down" pre-order of "Kingdom of Amalur" when you buy one of the RPGs on sale today...

Cheers,
Tony

Oh jesus christ Magicka COLLECTION for $3 ... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!
Does anyone know if its Steam activation game? Because that would be awesome.

[quote name='hungree7']Oh jesus christ Magicka COLLECTION for $3 ... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!
Does anyone know if its Steam activation game? Because that would be awesome.[/QUOTE]

It is...

Is there a way to know which of these games will activate on Steam? I've seen the list on Steam's forum but it didn't have Dungeon Defenders on it and the copy I got from Amazon activated on Steam.

[quote name='pholly']Is there a way to know which of these games will activate on Steam? I've seen the list on Steam's forum but it didn't have Dungeon Defenders on it and the copy I got from Amazon activated on Steam.[/QUOTE]

Look under the system requirements for the game for any of the games listed on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Trendy-Entert..._1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1323613530&sr=1-1

Additional Information
Requires Steam account for game installation and activation.

[quote name='pholly']Is there a way to know which of these games will activate on Steam? I've seen the list on Steam's forum but it didn't have Dungeon Defenders on it and the copy I got from Amazon activated on Steam.[/QUOTE]

I'll add a note next to the games listed in this post

[quote name='terb73']Look under the system requirements for the game for any of the games listed on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Trendy-Entert..._1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1323613530&sr=1-1

Additional Information
Requires Steam account for game installation and activation.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this :)

Holy shit, what a great deal on DSIII. Definitely picking that up.

Edit - Actually, they are all great deals today. I just have most of them already. :D

WTF, thought I was safe from safe from adding to the backlog until the Steam winter sale but can't pass up on Dungeon Siege 3 or Gothic 4 at these prices. Great deals.....dammit...

Dungeon Siege 3 is a great deal. If you like the Dark Alliance/ Champions games on PS2 you'll love this especially with a gamepad. Dungeon Defenders is a blast too with a couple of friends.

NBA 2012...what's its DRM?
Securom? Steam?

I see Drakensang: River of Time is on sale.
What's the DRM on that?
Also - do you guys carry Drakensang: River of Time - Phillason's Secret DLC expansion pack?

On a second thought, I don't have any friends that use Steam (third world problems), they are all pirate pos, so I don't have anyone to play this with .. oh and my headset just broke, damn it, may have to pass.

Tempting deal on Deus Ex, but I have far too much Skyrim to do!

DSIII still looks like a terrible game and, from what folks are saying, a terrible PC version. I'd do some research before dropping the $5 on it, in my opinion.

Thanks Tony and Amazon,

In for DS3 for $5. Best price I've seen for it, and activateable on Steam to boot.

edit: Also have to say Amazon has had the best DD deals this season considering the various $5 bonus and competitive prices. Though I can't really say the same about the retail division. Keep up the good work!

[quote name='MysterD']

What's the DRM on that?
Also - do you guys carry Drakensang: River of Time - Phillason's Secret DLC expansion pack?[/QUOTE]

Gamersgate has the expansion and it's on sale for $4.98 for another day. According to Gamersgate River of Time uses Securom (not sure if it's the same at Amazon tho)

In for DS3! I also got a $9 promotional credit towards the pre-order of Kings of Amalur download for buying DS3. I figured what the hell, and it came out to $41. We'll see if I stick with it. Thanks OP!

[quote name='MysterD']NBA 2012...what's its DRM?
Securom? Steam?

What's the DRM on that?
Also - do you guys carry Drakensang: River of Time - Phillason's Secret DLC expansion pack?[/QUOTE]

I need to get back to you on NBA 2k12 and Drakensang.

Bummer about Drakensang is I likely won't have a solid answer for you until it is off sale for today. NBA sale is going on for a while though so you'll get to take advantage of that.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='MysterD']I don't know, but the game requires Steam. [shrug]

Also, Borderlands: GOTY isn't on that list, either - but you can option to register it up on Steam w/out any problem.[/QUOTE]

Thank you! successfully activated it, it also comes with a free dlc :bouncy:

[quote name='stoned99']i want to gift these, any way to do that easily ?[/QUOTE]

For the Steam games absolutely, just buy and send the key to the giftee for them to activate on Steam. I have done this multiple times. In fact, I just sent my brother DS3 and DD.

Cheers,
Tony

I really wish NBA 2k12 was able to be activated on Steam. That's a deal breaker for me. I picked up Dungeon Siege 3 though, great price for a decent hack n' slash.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']For the Steam games absolutely, just buy and send the key to the giftee for them to activate on Steam. I have done this multiple times. In fact, I just sent my brother DS3 and DD.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Magicka was the one I wanted but it doesn't seem to be steam activated !!

[quote name='stoned99']Magicka was the one I wanted but it doesn't seem to be steam activated !![/QUOTE]

It should be, it's even listed on the Steam website.

[quote name='hungree7']It should be, it's even listed on the Steam website.[/QUOTE]

That doesn't necessarily mean a code bought somewhere else will activate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back