Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='hal']It's showing as Unavailable. What happened??[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Jaysonguy']First guess?
They sold out (ran out of keys)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='raystorm']noooooooooooo..missed out on Renegade Ops. ah well. I hope if its a key issues that more will be available before I head to work in a few hours. [/QUOTE]

[quote name='hal']I hope not. There was no mention of it being limited and there are other games on there with similar prices/discounts. It would be really disappointing if they weren't able to continue that offer through at least the day. :([/QUOTE]

[quote name='shrike4242']If there's no limit on the keys they can sell at this price, then RO shouldn't be sold out.

I think when they had The Witcher 2 @ $16, they did appear to run out of keys for that item being on sale.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='VindictiveGnome']Lame! I would have loved to own RO on 360 and PC. Awesome game.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Jaysonguy']Yoo Hoo, Amazon guy

Renegade Ops coming back?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Das_Regal']I'd like to buy Renegade ops too :([/QUOTE]

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']Consider me another customer who would love to get in on Renegade Ops for $3 (but missed it due to sleep.)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='shivan128']drat... i missed RO!![/QUOTE]

[quote name='pjb16']Renegade Ops is back.[/QUOTE]

Hey guys,

Sorry for the hiccup there, as many of you have noted RO is back on sale. We hit a speedbump on the backend that took the product off sale briefly.

We appreciate your patience though...and to make sure all of you have an opportunity to take advantage of these killer deals, we're extending the SEGA sale through tomorrow in addition to what we already had planned.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Rehykja']Just mentioned RO in the Steam thread. :)

Edit: Also, the Gordon Freeman car does NOT show up as additional DLC. Just see if he's in your character select menu. And the DLC that comes with the Amazon code is the new Coldstrike Campaign and 2 new cars/characters.[/QUOTE]

You rock :)

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']You rock :)[/QUOTE]

Nah, all credit to you Amazon folk for putting out such an awesome deal. I greatly enjoyed Renegade Ops and dig Avalance as a developer so I'm more than happy to help spread the word on both good games and good deals. :)

Does anyone else think it's a bit weird to refer to everyone as their handle and Tony as Tony. I mean its a perfectly good name and all but just a bit weird in the circumstance. I think they should have a "Give Tony a handle" Contest. Tony picks his four favorite suggestions and CAGs vote for which is best.

[quote name='pROvIs']Does anyone else think it's a bit weird to refer to everyone as their handle and Tony as Tony. I mean its a perfectly good name and all but just a bit weird in the circumstance. I think they should have a "Give Tony a handle" Contest. Tony picks his four favorite suggestions and CAGs vote for which is best.[/QUOTE]

I think you're just trying to get in Tony's good graces so that he'll take some of your game recommendations.... or something.

Just kidding.

I'm voting for T-Money, as in thanks to Tony we're giving Amazon more of our money.

[quote name='psunami']I think you're just trying to get in Tony's good graces so that he'll take some of your game recommendations.... or something.

Just kidding.

I'm voting for T-Money, as in thanks to Tony we're giving Amazon more of our money.[/QUOTE]

I said handle not street/rapper name :p

[quote name='pablo_vllj']Does renegade ops from amazon include the playable "steam exclusive" Half Life Car?[/QUOTE]

Yes. It doesn't show up in your DLC tab but the buggy is included.

[quote name='JanusEgo']Yes. It doesn't show up in your DLC tab but the buggy is included.[/QUOTE]

Nice, thanks. But I guess I'll wait for tomorrow in case steam comes up with a better price, even though I doubt it

Why is Renegade Ops so big? 10 GB? That's a freakin' MMO. It's only 2 on XBLA. Anyway, if you guys could help me figure out which version I should get, it'd be appreciated.

For PC:
-It's cheaper.
-The game might have an active community longer on PC.

For XBLA:
-It probably plays better on console, and I don't have a controller for PC. Neither does anyone I'd want to play with.
-I don't have to cajole a friend into buying the PC version, because we could just play split-screen on Xbox.

Edit: Sorry if this has been asked already, but does Aliens vs. Predator come with a Steam code? I normally wouldn't care but it's to be a gift, and the Steam code is the only way to gift an Amazon download.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='whitereflection']Why is Renegade Ops so big? 10 GB? That's a freakin' MMO. It's only 2 on XBLA. Anyway, if you guys could help me figure out which version I should get, it'd be appreciated.

For PC:
-It's cheaper.
-The game might have an active community longer on PC.

For XBLA:
-It probably plays better on console, and I don't have a controller for PC. Neither does anyone I'd want to play with.
-I don't have to cajole a friend into buying the PC version, because we could just play split-screen on Xbox.[/QUOTE]

It's 2.7GB when downloading on Steam, just ignore what Amazon says when it comes to Steamworks titles I guess...they said Just Cause 2 was 10GB too and it was 4.7GB on Steam.

[quote name='rothgar24']fuck me. I'm in for Football Manager ... which means I will get nothing done on anything else for awhile.[/QUOTE]
There's just a plethora of options; it's amazing. The first few weeks I got the game I dove into the editor and updated most of my previous leagues by myself, just because it's so invigorating. Hit me up with a PM if you want a J-League/Japan patch to add it to the game.

[quote name='midnightexpress']It is; you get both the game and DLC.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='raystorm']Nice..in for Renegade Ops. It says "Renegade Ops + DLC" when I put the key in steam. What does it come with? I'm downloading it at the moment so I guess I'll find out anyways.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Rehykja']Nah, all credit to you Amazon folk for putting out such an awesome deal. I greatly enjoyed Renegade Ops and dig Avalance as a developer so I'm more than happy to help spread the word on both good games and good deals. :)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='drock']Great deal on Renegade Ops. It'd be nice to see on the first post which games activate on Steam.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='killerthrust']wondering if an Amazon Rep could match gamers gate Deus Ex Human Revolution Deal for $10.19. instant buy! Also Augmented edition is 12.23. The Missing Link DLC is $3.06. Instant buy Amazon! If u match it, ill buy this, NBA 2K12, Alien v. Predator and renegade ops in one buy :)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='wankerjr']I second the motion.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Japakneez']match please :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='lidl']this[/QUOTE]

Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay here, unfortunately we're not going to be able to match the $10.49 price point on Deus Ex: Human Revolution...instead we're going to take it to $9.99, we like 3 digit numbers over here better than 4...

Prices should flip in the next 30-45 minutes or so.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Psybuster']It's 2.7GB when downloading on Steam, just ignore what Amazon says when it comes to Steamworks titles I guess...they said Just Cause 2 was 10GB too and it was 4.7GB on Steam.[/QUOTE]

Really? It's not like Amazon pulls numbers out of a hat. The Steam page for the game says the same thing - it was probably provided by the publisher. But that's nice to know, thanks.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay here, unfortunately we're not going to be able to match the $10.49 price point on Deus Ex: Human Revolution...instead we're going to take it to $9.99, we like 3 digit numbers over here better than 4...

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's really amazing. It's pretty awesome having a rep. Thanks!

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Cheeky, and well played. :applause:

I don't suppose you could work this same black magic on LOTR: War in the North? That's about $13 or $14 on GreenManGaming after a code.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Any chance the Missling Link DLC is going to be matched to maybe $2.99 :p ?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Hopy crap... why can't Amazon have more console deals like this lately?!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Oh, and by the way, we're also at $7.99 for Divinity II: Dragon Knight Saga, prices flip soon.[/QUOTE]
Way to go T-Money

[quote name='wolve']Hopy crap... why can't Amazon have more console deals like this lately?![/QUOTE]

Because the prices are more controlled with console games. The deals will never be as good as the PC version of the same.

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']Cheeky, and well played. :applause:

I don't suppose you could work this same black magic on LOTR: War in the North? That's about $13 or $14 on GreenManGaming after a code.[/QUOTE]

Amazon doesn't sell a digital version of War in the North unfortunately :(

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

WOW, thank you so much! Definite buy. Im curious if you will be matching the missing link dlc for $3.06. Would love to get that too

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
I love you Tony

[quote name='Sufuma']Any chance the missing link dlc will go cheaper as well?[/QUOTE]
This would be nice

This is a great deal for DE:HR! I got the game free from OnLive when the had they promo a couple months ago, and it generally runs...ok...but I haven't finished because the often smeary graphics drives me nuts.
I'm buying this.

[quote name='TheGreatWang']Wow, that's really amazing. It's pretty awesome having a rep. Thanks![/QUOTE]

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']Cheeky, and well played. :applause:

I don't suppose you could work this same black magic on LOTR: War in the North? That's about $13 or $14 on GreenManGaming after a code.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='pROvIs']Way to go T-Money[/QUOTE]

[quote name='killerthrust']WOW, thank you so much! Definite buy. Im curious if you will be matching the missing link dlc for $3.06. Would love to get that too[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Sufuma']Any chance the missing link dlc will go cheaper as well?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dijeikei']I love you Tony

This would be nice[/QUOTE]

[quote name='blitztwn36']Second that on the Missing Link.

Either way -AWESOME deal. Thanks Tony![/QUOTE]

[quote name='sunghost']Definitely buying The Missing Link if they drop it to $2.99! Just bought Deus Ex: HR.[/QUOTE]

Hey guys,

Again in the interest of complete transparency with this group, we likely won't be dropping the price on The Missing Link as the prices over at Gamer's Gate seem to be in a state of flux.

You'll notice the price of Deus Ex is now $17 and The Missing Link is $5.

Don't worry we're not going to change the price on Deus Ex today, and we will be lower than $17 for the weekend, but it makes it hard to accurately price match when prices change within minutes of one another...we don't have enough hamsters to keep up :), and we really don't want to burn customers by constantly shifting prices in the middle of the day.

Cheers,
T-Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back