Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
All these deals and good games on sale....

CAG is supposed to save me money, yet it is slowly eroding the the ground of financial stability.

This is a madhouse

A MAAAADD HOUUUUSSSSEEE

Just picked up Deus Ex and Aliens vs Predators. Figured for I could get $3 worth of playtime out of Aliens especially since I just went through watching all the movies again.

These are some great deals at Amazon, but I'm not in the US so I can't get them. Thankfully I was able to get Deus Ex HR at Gamersgate.

Just what I wanted to see! Bought Deus Ex: HR, and the deal was made even sweeter by having a $5 gift card credit on my account. Now I just need to get away from Skyrim...

Damn, after buying Deus Ex I bought Rome: Total War thinking it would also activate on Steam, but now I read that it doesn't. $2 is hard to regret, but I still wish I'd checked beforehand.

:applause: Tony is the man, thank you

I really wasn't going to buy Deus Ex this time, but that discount just made me change my mind and immediately bought it

It's really amazing having an Amazon representative here, I love the site. I really appreciate how easy is for us international user to buy from the site

:cheers

[quote name='Dragon164z']Damn, after buying Deus Ex I bought Rome: Total War thinking it would also activate on Steam, but now I read that it doesn't. $2 is hard to regret, but I still wish I'd checked beforehand.[/QUOTE]

it should.
i bought mine from greenman gaming sometime last year and its on steam.

[quote name='psynide']it should.
i bought mine from greenman gaming sometime last year and its on steam.[/QUOTE]

Earlier in this thread someone claimed you can't, but I'm unable to verify it myself until I get home. I hope you're right!

[quote name='Japakneez']Amazon > Bestbuy

when it comes to PC games ;)[/QUOTE]

It is pretty much Amazon > Steam right now. Really awesome price on Deus Ex: HR

[quote name='tominater12']It is pretty much Amazon > Steam right now. Really awesome price on Deus Ex: HR[/QUOTE]

I hope it stays this way. I remembered last year console game deals were amazing with the 20 dollar credit for new releases for most AAA games. Now its rare.

[quote name='tominater12']It is pretty much Amazon > Steam right now. Really awesome price on Deus Ex: HR[/QUOTE]

[quote name='killerthrust']I hope it stays this way. I remembered last year console game deals were amazing with the 20 dollar credit for new releases for most AAA games. Now its rare.[/QUOTE]

I just want to know if you guys are excited for us to run Just Cause 2 and Lara Croft: A Guardian of Light at $2.49 tomorrow?

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I just want to know if you guys are excited for us to run Just Cause 2 and Lara Croft: A Guardian of Light at $2.49 tomorrow?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Thanks T-Money. I believe those are two more Steamworks games. Is today the last day for the sega stuff?

Just Cause 2 and Lara Croft: GoL are both excellent games for that price. They've been on sale quite a bit though, so that may temper the enthusiasm of regular deal hunters, but for most people who don't follow it closesly... that's a nutty price!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I just want to know if you guys are excited for us to run Just Cause 2 and Lara Croft: A Guardian of Light at $2.49 tomorrow?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Definitely in for Lara Croft, already bought Just Cause 2 last christmas for 5. Great price btw!

[quote name='pROvIs']Thanks T-Money. I believe those are two more Steamworks games. Is today the last day for the sega stuff?[/QUOTE]

I know JC2 is, and I'm 99% sure AGOL is, any CAG who wants to confirm feel free to chime in.

This is not the last day of Sega stuff, we're just adding more deals to keep stuff fresh over the weekend :).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I know JC2 is, and I'm 99% sure AGOL is, any CAG who wants to confirm feel free to chime in.

This is not the last day of Sega stuff, we're just adding more deals to keep stuff fresh over the weekend :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
The first two user reviews on the Amazon page confirm Steamworks.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I just want to know if you guys are excited for us to run Just Cause 2 and Lara Croft: A Guardian of Light at $2.49 tomorrow?[/QUOTE]

Are you planning to run some worthwhile deals in January? I now have two of those $5 coupons, but I won't end up using them unless there are some good deals that they apply to.

And $2.49 is a great price for those games, but I already have them both on Steam =P

I told myself I was not going to buy anymore games until I finish the ones I have but Tony keeps coming with the deals. I bought Renegade OPs and now Deus Ex just today.

Is Deus Ex a daily deal? and if i buy it, will i be able to download it again on a different computer? I'm getting a new computer soon and wanna pick this up for only $10.will definitely pick up JC2 tomorrow as i missed out on it before for $2.49.

[quote name='Golden Lemonz']Is Deus Ex a daily deal? and if i buy it, will i be able to download it again on a different computer? I'm getting a new computer soon and wanna pick this up for only $10.will definitely pick up JC2 tomorrow as i missed out on it before for $2.49.[/QUOTE]

Don't know if it's a daily deal but you can definitely download it again and play it on another computer since it's steamworks

[quote name='Cantatus']With Renegade Ops, anyone know if you only get the Half-Life 2 bonus car if you buy on Steam or will activating work as well? Couldn't find an answer to this on the Steam forums.[/QUOTE]

Just to answer my earlier question in case anyone was interested, the retail version most certainly does unlock the Half-Life 2 car. That, with all the DLC for $3 makes this an amazing deal. Thanks, Amazon!

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
I already own both. Does nothing for me.

Great deals on Deus Ex: HR and Divinity 2: DKS Edition, BTW.
Div 2: DKS Edition got their Securom DRM Removed w/ the newest EXE - just get it off Larian's website.

What is Avadon: The Black Fortress's DRM, BTW?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Excited? My wallet is begging for mercy at this point! These deals are hard to pass up since I've been waiting for a decent sale for AGOL.

[quote name='Freedom Fries']Divinity 2 work on steam?[/QUOTE]
Div 2: DKS Edition from Amazon DL does NOT activate on Steam.
Speaking from experience here.
ALSO - it is DRM Free, if you get the NEW EXE from Larian's site, BTW.

Suggestion to Tony and this thread/board:
The Steam Key Activation page should be bookmarked by everybody and even put on the 1st page of this thread, so people can look for what keys activate on Steam.

[quote name='pROvIs']Thanks T-Money. I believe those are two more Steamworks games. Is today the last day for the sega stuff?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MysterD']Div 2: DKS Edition from Amazon DL does NOT activate on Steam.

The Steam Key Activation page should be bookmarked by everybody and even put on the 1st page of this thread, so people can look for what keys activate on Steam.[/QUOTE]

Suggestion taken, check the OP. Thanks MysterD

Cheers,
T-Money

[quote name='headpiece747']I told myself I was not going to buy anymore games until I finish the ones I have but Tony keeps coming with the deals. I bought Renegade OPs and now Deus Ex just today.[/QUOTE]
Well you could just stop browsing this site. If not, then we should start a support group. :whee:

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Suggestion taken, check the OP. Thanks MysterD

Cheers,
T-Money[/QUOTE]

YW.

Any idea what the DRM on Avadon: The Black Fortress is?

Gamersgate's version has Securom.
Does yours have the same?

Picked up Renegade Ops and I'm still debating over Sonic Generations. I have a nagging feeling it will drop lower on Steam on Green Man Gaming in the near future though.

[quote name='Killbomb']Picked up Renegade Ops and I'm still debating over Sonic Generations. I have a nagging feeling it will drop lower on Steam on Green Man Gaming in the near future though.[/QUOTE]

I obviously don't have any visibility into what our competitors are doing around pricing on this game, but I can tell you that we won't be at this price for much longer.

Cheers,
T-Money

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I obviously don't have any visibility into what our competitors are doing around pricing on this game, but I can tell you that we won't be at this price for much longer.

Cheers,
T-Money[/QUOTE]
Sorry to go OT but your new handle is hilarious. You the man, T-Money! Thanks for the great deals. :)

[quote name='MysterD']Div 2: DKS Edition from Amazon DL does NOT activate on Steam.

The Steam Key Activation page should be bookmarked by everybody and even put on the 1st page of this thread, so people can look for what keys activate on Steam.[/QUOTE]
That link, like it says refers to RETAIL CD keys. From my understanding this thread is focused on Digital Distribution. Some people in other threads would get confused believing the game downloaded from another DD site would activate because it was on that list, which is not always the case. However, again, it's referring to Retail CD Keys, though there are a few keys from various DD sites. Also that list is definitely not 100% up to date.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I obviously don't have any visibility into what our competitors are doing around pricing on this game, but I can tell you that we won't be at this price for much longer.

Cheers,
T-Money[/QUOTE]

Do these deals end tomorrow or Saturday?

[quote name='option.iv']That link, like it says refers to RETAIL CD keys. From my understanding this thread is focused on Digital Distribution. Some people in other threads would get confused believing the game downloaded from another DD site would activate because it was on that list, which is not always the case. However, again, it's referring to Retail CD Keys, though there are a few keys from various DD sites. Also that list is definitely not 100% up to date.[/QUOTE]
Most of those should work, as long as they are in the specific activation code format listed.

For some games not listed working on Steam:
Borderlands: GOTY from Amazon DL does activate on Steam, BTW.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Wasn't A Guardian of Light $1.99 last week? ;)

Fantastic deal on Just Cause 2. I'd be all over that if I didn't already own it. One of the best games I've played this year. Hmm... not too late to buy some Christmas presents...

[quote name='midnightexpress']Sorry to go OT but your new handle is hilarious. You the man, T-Money! Thanks for the great deals. :)[/QUOTE]

Glad you like it, CAG gave it to me so, and I like you guys so I'll keep it :)

[quote name='Zin_LG']Do these deals end tomorrow or Saturday?[/QUOTE]

I'll be able to provide you a more concrete answer on this tomorrow.

Cheers,
T-Money

Hey T-money (that is now your official nickname ;) )

Gonna grab sonic Generations and Renegade ops little later tonight. You made my X-MAS special, literally. Thanks again for all the hard work in taking care of us CAGS! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Years. Avoid the eggnog though since i spiked it *cough*

[quote name='fignutz32']Well you could just stop browsing this site. If not, then we should start a support group. :whee:[/QUOTE]
You are right but every time this threads to the top I have to check it so what you made me do now I might buy something :lol:

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Party pooper? Hate up the place?

Thanks for the kind words about the deals we're running and my participation with your awesome community but I really hope I don't convey a sense that I look down on any sort of criticism of the games we put on sale! I wish you guys would venture over to the Amazon Digital Video Games forums from time to time and breathe some Core Gaming life into them.

I limit my discussion to what deals we're running and when because that's the focus of this particular medium, but I'm always happy to hear about how this group feels about the content of the games themselves...I might not always agree with you but it is awesome to talk about.

That being said, I'm pumped about Renegade Ops for $3 because I'm going to gift it to a couple of my cousins :)....the kind of gameplay you described above is exactly their style...the crazy driving that is...

Seriously though, no hate felt, no party pooped!

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

No worries. I tend to derail threads here on CAG through just the power of criticism alone and in a thread with the eager salesman pitching the deals, it's a different dynamic than just talking amongst buyers. No harm felt, just needed to offer some mea culpas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back