Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Zin_LG']Are people who bought Sonic Generations last week when at $15 eligible for a price difference refund?[/QUOTE]

Something tells me no, but this would be really really nice and kind of take some of the bait and switch sting out of it.

[quote name='AdvOfJet']Yeah seems like everything is updated now and GoT did update from 29.99 to 19.99 instead of 9.99. At 19.99 (Steam Price) I was likely to pass due to the bad reviews. For 9.99 I was hoping to pick it up on AMZ just due to my love of the books.[/QUOTE]

That one is taking longer than the others for some reason, I assure you it will be $9.99 shortly...I'm looking at it on the back end right now.

[quote name='r9800pro']I want Bulletstorm for 4.99$ or lower :lol:[/QUOTE]

It is currently $4.99.

Cheers,
T-Money

[quote name='Eggman']Something tells me no, but this would be really really nice and kind of take some of the bait and switch sting out of it.[/QUOTE]

How is this bait and switch? I bought sonic for $15 because it was a great deal atm. Maybe instead of being butt hurt about it, people should be thankful for:

1. Amazon dropping it to -50% off in the first place.
2. Coming back a Second time and matching Steams price.

Tony -- I went to the very last screen of checkout and LO AND BEHOLD my credit was taken into account for the sweet, sweet price of $0. Thanks for the help!

@T-Money

I see you guys got DE:HR - Missing Link DLC for $5.09, matching Gamersgate's price. :D
Honestly, that really belongs listed on the front page for first post... :eek:P

And the DE:HR for $10 deal...that deal looks dead ($24.99 now).

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hi Zin,

Since we don't control the promotional strategy for our competitors and, as you've noticed, we make it a policy to make sure we're always priced competitively it isn't possible for us to issue credit like this whenever our competitors change their price and we match. If we did we'd never be able to run promotions of our own.

I know this likely isn't the answer you wanted, but I hope you understand.

Cheers,
T-Money[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Eggman']Something tells me no, but this would be really really nice and kind of take some of the bait and switch sting out of it.[/QUOTE]

I don't personally care about the $4.80, but I did post these deals on another forum and people who bought it last week keep asking the question.

[quote name='MysterD']@T-Money

I see you guys got DE:HR - Missing Link DLC for $5.09, matching Gamersgate's price. :D
Honestly, that really belongs listed on the front page for first post... :eek:P

And the DE:HR for $10 deal...that deal looks dead ($24.99 now).[/QUOTE]

Wasn't sure how you guys would feel on the Missing Link DLC, I was posting all this from lunch with my family, we're leaving now so I'll add when I get home in a few minutes. Also pulled Deus Ex from the listing, thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='Zin_LG']I don't personally care about the $4.80, but I did post these deals on another forum and people who bought it last week keep asking the question.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for asking, and thanks even more for posting the deal in other forums, I can't tell you how much I appreciate the support from the community. In regards to answering the questions on those forums, you can copy and paste my response directly if you'd like. Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions.

Thanks again, you guys (and gals) are awesome.

Cheers,
T-Money

This isn't even close to a bait and switch. Buy a game at the price you feel comfortable with, knowing that it could go lower at any point in the future.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Wasn't sure how you guys would feel on the Missing Link DLC, I was posting all this from lunch with my family, we're leaving now so I'll add when I get home in a few minutes.[/quote]
That Missing Link DLC often goes for $15.
The $5.09 from Amazon download and Gamersgate is the BEST price I've seen on that DLC.

Also pulled Deus Ex from the listing, thanks for the heads up.
No problem. People probably would be moaning at you, when they clicked the link here and saw it wasn't $10 anymore.
I bought the game a while back [from GreenManGaming on pre-order], though.
DE:HR is one of my fav's of 2011, BTW. :)

[quote name='Xerxes']Question. I bought Civilization 5: GOTY and on steam it's only showing the plain jane version. WTF?[/QUOTE]

Its probably one of those games where it comes up as vanilla but it has all the DLC attached.

Right Click the game >> Properties >> DLC tab. See if its all there.

[quote name='Umair56']Its probably one of those games where it comes up as vanilla but it has all the DLC attached.

Right Click the game >> Properties >> DLC tab. See if its all there.[/QUOTE]

You're a fraking genius. It's there! :)

New Question? Does RF: Armageddon and it's DLC work on steam?

[quote name='Xerxes']You're a fraking genius. It's there! :)

New Question? Does RF: Armageddon and it's DLC work on steam?[/QUOTE]
They have to be activated on Steam.

[quote name='Doomtime']http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/intro.aspx[/QUOTE]

I'm away from my computer so i can't run this. Based on my experience working on PC games i know that the requirements on the box are oftentimes purshed by marketing instead of being a good measure of performance. Specs posted for Sonic Generations are actually higher than i would have expected...i think im going to skip it :(

Minimum Requirements

Microsoft Windows 7/Vista/XP Intel Pentium Dual-Core T4200 (2×2.0GHz) or AMD equivalent 2GB RAM (Windows 7/XP)/3GB RAM (Windows Vista) NVIDIA GeForce 8800 / ATI Radeon HD 2900 11 GB free hard drive space

Recommended Requirements

Microsoft Windows 7 Intel Core i5 @ 2.66 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 @ 3.0 GHz 3GB RAM NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 / ATI Radeon HD 5850 11 GB free hard drive space

[quote name='Lemarfanz']Tony,

can you guys offer something other than what steam is offering?[/QUOTE]

I don't follow your question...here are some examples of sales we've run that are significantly different than Steam's:

1. Just Cause 2: $2.49 weeks before Steam put it on sale for $4.99, and then again after.
2. Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light: $1.99/$2.49
3. Saints Row The Third: $29.99
4. Warhammer 40K Spacemarine: $19.99
5. Renegade Ops: $2.99
6. Dungeon Siege 3: $4.99
7. Tropico 4: $4.99
8. Dungeon Defenders: $1.99
9. Deus Ex: $9.99
10. Civ V GOTY: $10.99
11. Borderlands GOTY: $5.99
12. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3: $34.99

I'm not sure what else you're looking for? Hope this answers your question though.

Cheers,
T-Money

[quote name='Zin_LG']Any hints on what else is going on sale this week?[/QUOTE]

I'll give you some insight into Wednesday's deals tomorrow sometime. Look for great deals on Cryostasis, Tropico 4 (again, people seemed to like it), A Game of Thrones, Trine (1 not 2), among others.

*EDIT* This is the last day before the new year to take advantage of those 2K Deals. Another Edit, might be changing up tomorrow a bit.

Cheers,
T-Money

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon PCDD made me change my main and preferred DD supplier (steam). I've always thought Steam is the best, but not anymore.

T-Money, you are awesome :applause:

I post all thes deals in other forums to spread the legend

You just have to let us make use of all those 5$ in January :lol:

Edit : RF Armageddon is 5.99$ now . AMAZ-ING

Well my first post here.First of all i want to say thank you for amazing deals.

Is there a going to be a sale on FF14 and Warhammer Space Marine?

And about the $5 credits we will recieve for 2011 bestselling games.Can we use multiple of them on a same game or are they only $5 off of 1 purchase?

[quote name='hecaitomix']is Renegade Ops coming back?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='flashburn']Why don't you guys carry Bastion? I was really hoping you'd match Steam's price on it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='radbob']Any chance of Witcher 2 dropping back down to the Black Friday price?

I'm regretting not picking it up then.[/QUOTE]

These three questions have the same answer so I consolidated:

I don't have any info on this to announce currently, if this changes you'll immediately hear from me :). Sorry there isn't more to say here.

[quote name='r9800pro']Is Red Faction Armageddon registerable on Steam ?[/QUOTE]

To be frank, I'm not sure. Anyone else? Did you check the Wiki? I BELIEVE it does though.

[quote name='Fatdude']Well my first post here.First of all i want to say thank you for amazing deals.

Is there a going to be a sale on FF14 and Warhammer Space Marine?

And about the $5 credits we will recieve for 2011 bestselling games.Can we use multiple of them on a same game or are they only $5 off of 1 purchase?[/QUOTE]

You're welcome. The $5 credits do not stack, you can only use them 1 at a time. I think you'll all be happy come January though.

[quote name='abhinav']I bet this has been asked before but is Game of Throne activateable on steam? It's got some bad reviews but for $10...[/QUOTE]

It is activateable.

Cheers,
T-Money

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I don't follow your question...here are some examples of sales we've run that are significantly different than Steam's:

1. Just Cause 2: $2.49 weeks before Steam put it on sale for $4.99, and then again after.
2. Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light: $1.99/$2.49
3. Saints Row The Third: $29.99
4. Warhammer 40K Spacemarine: $19.99
5. Renegade Ops: $2.99
6. Dungeon Siege 3: $4.99
7. Tropico 4: $4.99
8. Dungeon Defenders: $1.99
9. Deus Ex: $9.99
10. Civ V GOTY: $10.99
11. Borderlands GOTY: $5.99
12. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3: $34.99

I'm not sure what else you're looking for? Hope this answers your question though.

Cheers,
T-Money[/QUOTE]

To add to T-Money's list...
I just STILL have NOT seen anybody top Amazon PC DD deals for...
NBA 2K12 = $9.90.
Divinity 2: DKS Edition = $8
Test Drive Unlimited 2 = $4 some time ago.
Witcher 2 = $17 some time ago.
Kingdoms of Amular: Reckoning pre-order = $50.99; or some might have that extra $9 coupon to knock it back to $42.

[quote name='flashburn']Why don't you guys carry Bastion? I was really hoping you'd match Steam's price on it.[/QUOTE]
I've asked this before.
They don't carry WB-published games for DD yet - i.e. FEAR 3, Bastion, and Batman: AC just aren't there.

Tony, another question for you -- when will the Sonic Generations deal end? I'm hoping it'll end some time in the evening, personally. I didn't end up buying it because I got a trade offer. If that falls through I'm going to buy it myself, but first I have to wait for my trading dude to respond, and I don't know exactly when that will be.

[quote name='Mikerrrr']Tony, another question for you -- when will the Sonic Generations deal end? I'm hoping it'll end some time in the evening, personally. I didn't end up buying it because I got a trade offer. If that falls through I'm going to buy it myself, but first I have to wait for my trading dude to respond, and I don't know exactly when that will be.[/QUOTE]

Midnight PST, I would pad that by 30-45 minutes to be safe.

Cheers,
Tony

I hope tomorrow Amazon has some original game instead of re-harsh of Steam sale list like today.. Keeping my finger crossed for THQ or Ubisoft only sale :)

[quote name='Zin_LG']Will Dungeon Defenders go on sale again before New Years?[/QUOTE]
Was wondering that myself. Hope the answer's yes.
If so, I'll snag my copies the sec it goes live. Learned my lesson from the last sale. :p

[quote name='agentghost']I hope tomorrow Amazon has some original game instead of re-harsh of Steam sale list like today.. Keeping my finger crossed for THQ or Ubisoft only sale :)[/QUOTE]

Not to quibble here but you know we had 3 days of THQ-specific sales and 1 day of UBi specific sales right?

During these sales I posted, in large capital letters, that the headline deals ($30 Saint's Row, $20 Retribution II Complete, and $20 Warhammer: Spacemarine) would be 1 day only.

Additionally we've been running 2K deals for the past 3 days that are anything but "re-hashes" we're currently at the lowest price ever for Civ V GOTY and Borderlands GOTY.

*Edit* and 3 days of Deus Ex at $9.99...

[quote name='NoDAK']Was wondering that myself. Hope the answer's yes.
If so, I'll snag my copies the sec it goes live. Learned my lesson from the last sale. :p[/QUOTE]

We'll be putting Dungeon Defenders on sale tomorrow but it will be at $2.99 for tomorrow only. As of right now the $1.99 price point was a 1 time deal. If this changes I'll let you guys know!

Cheers,
T-Money

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Midnight PST, I would pad that by 30-45 minutes to be safe.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Would that be midnight PST tonight (as in

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back