Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='pROvIs']Anyone know the DRM on Two Worlds? I am seeing mixed things on the forums but it seems like at least at one point it had some form of activation with a 3 install limit. I know Amazon has policies to protect consumers in regards to this but I don't really like support developers that do it. I am fine if they reset themselves after so long but total activation limits are insane.[/QUOTE]

Not sure what the DRM on Amazons version of Two Worlds is, but for $1 more you can get it at gog.com DRM free. Guess it just depends if the DRM free version is worth an extra buck.

[quote name='vocoder']I've bought Borderlands GOTY and when I redeemed the code on Steam I got vanilla version of it.

Any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

Try adding Borderland DLCs to yor cart. You should get a message that you already own them.

[quote name='HornyPony']Try adding Borderland DLCs to yor cart. You should get a message that you already own them.[/QUOTE]

got it ... thanks

[quote name='Dijital']What happened to Dungeon Defenders for $2.99? Says that it is not available currently......[/QUOTE]

We had an issue and had to pull the product down. Sorry for the confusion. I pulled it from the title and OP early this morning.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']We had an issue and had to pull the product down. Sorry for the confusion. I pulled it from the title and OP early this morning.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Hey Tony I know you guys put it on for long enough but any chance I can catch Deux Ex HR for 9.99 again sometime? I wasn't in town to hear about these amazing deals and its not your fault but I"m just asking anyway in case :).

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']We had an issue and had to pull the product down. Sorry for the confusion. I pulled it from the title and OP early this morning.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Will it be making a return at a later day/time?

Does everything in the Magicka collection register on Steam? The game doesn't appeal all that much to me, though I have wanted to try it out and get the winter cheevo. Trying to decide whether to get the collection or the base game + stars dlc.

I bought the Cities in Motion collection thinking I could redeem it on Steam (it's listed on the redeemable games list) but it is NOT redeemable. Just putting it out there for anyone thinking about doing the same.

[quote name='Soul0Reaper']Will Stronghold 3 have a sale anytime soon?

or Two Worlds II? I heard some pretty bad things about the 1st.[/QUOTE]
think you just missed TW II recently

[quote name='qwert916']I bought the Cities in Motion collection thinking I could redeem it on Steam (it's listed on the redeemable games list) but it is NOT redeemable. Just putting it out there for anyone thinking about doing the same.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up!

[quote name='qwert916']I bought the Cities in Motion collection thinking I could redeem it on Steam (it's listed on the redeemable games list) but it is NOT redeemable. Just putting it out there for anyone thinking about doing the same.[/QUOTE]

I bought this at almost the same time as you. This game has no chance of being played be me now. And no achievement. I are sad.

[quote name='Dijital']Will it be making a return at a later day/time?[/QUOTE]

Nothing to announce here yet. Stay tuned.

[quote name='Soul0Reaper']Will Stronghold 3 have a sale anytime soon?

or Two Worlds II? I heard some pretty bad things about the 1st.[/QUOTE]

These are both on sale today. Two Worlds is $3.99

[quote name='GUNNM']think you just missed TW II recently[/QUOTE]

He didn't miss it, it is currently on sale.

[quote name='psunami']Hey T-Money,

Any chance to match or beat the Steam price for Dawn of War II Retribution?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/56437/[/QUOTE]

We are currently matching it.

[quote name='James161324']any chance of pricing matching the steam deals[/QUOTE]

We are currently at the same price or lower I believe, what are you seeing that is not?

[quote name='Xellos2099']Does the game of throne genesis acrivate on steam?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

Sorry for the delay on some of these questions guys. I got my niece a Dora the Explorer Kitchen for Christmas and she's been all over me trying to build it for her :).

Cheers,
T-Money

Sorry for language but this has to be said..

T-Money is T-bagging the competition this holiday!

Thanks again for the awesome sonic deal! Having amazon credit = win ! :)

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Nothing to announce here yet. Stay tuned.

These are both on sale today. Two Worlds II is $3.99

He didn't miss it, it is currently on sale.

We are currently matching it.

We are currently at the same price or lower I believe, what are you seeing that is not?

Yes.

Sorry for the delay on some of these questions guys. I got my niece a Dora the Explorer Kitchen for Christmas and she's been all over me trying to build it for her :).

Cheers,
T-Money[/QUOTE]
Interesting I can't even find Two Worlds II in the store.

[quote name='pROvIs']Interesting I can't even find Two Worlds II in the store.[/QUOTE]

I think he wrote it wrong. Two Worlds is 3.99 .
Having two "two" in the title might be confusing :D

[quote name='pROvIs']Interesting I can't even find Two Worlds II in the store.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SOLUSDEATH']I can't either, can someone post a direct link please?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kulerdar']two worlds 2. Its says its unavialable for pc.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Fatdude']I think he wrote it wrong. Two Worlds is 3.99 .
Having two "two" in the title might be confusing :D[/QUOTE]

This is correct, the II was a total typo I was responding from my mobile and I copy and pasted your question in my response...just didn't delete the "II"

[quote name='vocoder']you sir are a tool[/QUOTE]

I apologize if I did something to offend you, not sure where the comment came from.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Fatdude']I think he wrote it wrong. Two Worlds is 3.99 .
Having two "two" in the title might be confusing :D[/QUOTE]

Maybe but T-Money put the roman numeral II not 2 so it seems deliberate but maybe it was a mistake.

Edit: Ninja'ed

Thanks for matching the Dawn of War II Retribution price, Tony.

And good luck building that Dora kitchen. Those things can be a major pain in the arse sometimes.

[quote name='urmomlikesme']Hey T-money, what are the chances of a recap sale at the end of all this? I'm bummed I missed out on Dead Island.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering this as well. Some friends and I were looking to get into Dead Island and we're just kicking ourselves for missing this deal.

Man as much as IO want Dawn of War II, my dsl cap is already kicking my ass badly. Also, how is the Game of throne compare to Dawn of War II? it is only half thwe download size...

[quote name='urmomlikesme']Hey T-money, what are the chances of a recap sale at the end of all this? I'm bummed I missed out on Dead Island.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='WillBender']I was wondering this as well. Some friends and I were looking to get into Dead Island and we're just kicking ourselves for missing this deal.[/QUOTE]

Nothing to announce here yet, I'll let you know if we have plans for something like this.

[quote name='psunami']Thanks for matching the Dawn of War II Retribution price, Tony.

And good luck building that Dora kitchen. Those things can be a major pain in the arse sometimes.[/QUOTE]

Lol, things that were easier than putting this Dora Kitchen together:

1. The Final Boss in Goldeneye (N64)
2. The Water Temple
3. Battletoads...

Dora - 1
Tony - 0

Cheers,
T-Money

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Nothing to announce here yet, I'll let you know if we have plans for something like this.

2. The Water Temple
3. Battletoads...

Dora - 1
Tony - 0

Cheers,
T-Money[/QUOTE]I didn't realize the last level of Goldeneye was hard. Then again, it's been more than ten years since I've played it.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Nothing to announce here yet, I'll let you know if we have plans for something like this.

2. The Water Temple
3. Battletoads...

Dora - 1
Tony - 0

Cheers,
T-Money[/QUOTE]

How about the meat circus?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']We don't distribute keys for these games so I believe they are DRM free.

Cheers.
T-Money[/QUOTE]
I have Arcania: Gothic 4 and Arcania: Fall of Setarrif both from Amazon DL service.
NO DRM on those.

EDIT 1:
[quote name='kulerdar']two worlds 2. Its says its unavialable for pc.[/QUOTE]
Two Worlds II and POTFF expansion for the PC are NOT sold many places at retail, if any - ESPECIALLY in USA.
They are sold at some DD stores - i.e. Gamersgate, Steam and D2D.

EDIT 2:
[quote name='pROvIs']Anyone know the DRM on Two Worlds? I am seeing mixed things on the forums but it seems like at least at one point it had some form of activation with a 3 install limit. I know Amazon has policies to protect consumers in regards to this but I don't really like support developers that do it. I am fine if they reset themselves after so long but total activation limits are insane.[/QUOTE]
Can't speak for Amazon's DL version, but TW1 Retail had a 3 activation limit. It's their own homebrew DRM, if I recall.
TW2 does the same thing, BTW.
If you EVER need more installs, look at THIS thread from their official boards. You'd need to PM/talk to Syphedias or UnKnOwN, who deal w/ activation issues.

[quote name='MysterD']I have Arcania: Gothic 4 and Arcania: Fall of Setarrif both from Amazon DL service.
NO DRM on those.

EDIT 1:

Two Worlds II and POTFF expansion for the PC are NOT sold many places at retail, if any - ESPECIALLY in USA.
They are sold at some DD stores - i.e. Gamersgate, Steam and D2D.

EDIT 2:

Can't speak for Amazon's DL version, but TW1 Retail had a 3 activation limit. It's their own homebrew DRM, if I recall.
TW2 does the same thing, BTW.
If you EVER need more installs, look at THIS thread from their official boards. You'd need to PM/talk to Syphedias or UnKnOwN, who deal w/ activation issues.[/QUOTE]

What's the point of them including that DRM if they'll reset the activations for you? That seriously makes me want to get rid of my steam copy, I got it free as a gift from doing one of the objectives and haven't unpacked it yet.

[quote name='sunghost']What's the point of them including that DRM if they'll reset the activations for you? That seriously makes me want to get rid of my steam copy, I got it free as a gift from doing one of the objectives and haven't unpacked it yet.[/QUOTE]
Who the heck knows. [shrug]

DRM really only annoys paying customers, not pirates since pirates will likely use a cracked-DRM copy of the game.

DRM w/ limited installs/activations seems really built to STOP gamers from re-selling their Retail copy on Ebay or other places.
It practically murders the used games market.

Did you win Two Worlds 1 or 2?

[quote name='MysterD']Who the heck knows. [shrug]

DRM really only annoys paying customers, not pirates since pirates will likely use a cracked-DRM copy of the game.

DRM w/ limited installs/activations seems really built to STOP gamers from re-selling their Retail copy on Ebay or other places.
It practically murders the used games market.

Did you win Two Worlds 1 or 2?[/QUOTE]

I won Two Worlds 2.

[quote name='sunghost']I won Two Worlds 2.[/QUOTE]

It's FREE gift, so...I dunno. Really not much to lose there. [shrug]
It's a pretty good ARPG.
Much, much, much improved over the original game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back