Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Psybuster']On the fence about Magicka...anyone care to chime in on whether it's worth it? Heh[/QUOTE]

It's a great game. Definitely worth it at that price, especially with all the DLC it comes with.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']We had an issue and had to pull the product down. Sorry for the confusion. I pulled it from the title and OP early this morning.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Oh man, so glad I grabbed a copy right after the deal went live last night. I missed the deal the first time around when the game was $2. Paid a bit more during second batch, but I'm sure it will be totally worth it.

Thanks T-Money! :D

[quote name='The Nephilim']Any hints for tomorrow?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='tominater12']I would also like some hints.[/QUOTE]

Updating the OP in 30 minutes or so. Tomorrow will be another "Square Enix Day", some highlights include:

Deus Ex: $15.99
Dungeon Siege 3: $4.99
Kane and Lynch 2: $2.49

Cheers,
T-Money

Thanks Mr. Money!

K&L 2 doesn't have the most... *ahem* ...sparkling reputation. That said, I don't know that I've ever seen it that cheap before, so good for someone who is interested in it.

[quote name='Lint21']Thanks Mr. Money!

K&L 2 doesn't have the most... *ahem* ...sparkling reputation. That said, I don't know that I've ever seen it that cheap before, so good for someone who is interested in it.[/QUOTE]

You're welcome :). Prices should flip in the next 30-45 minutes, and OP is updated! Happy Gaming.

Cheers,
T-Money

[quote name='cheaphuck']Any chance Dead Island will be on sale again?[/QUOTE]

Hi there Chuck,

Don't have any announcements around another Dead Island promotion on the horizon. I'll let everyone here know though if we do!

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='dijeikei']Will Killing Floor be on sale sometime in the near future?[/QUOTE]

Amazon Game Downloads doesn't carry Killing Floor. Thanks for the question!

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='dijeikei']Will Killing Floor be on sale sometime in the near future?[/QUOTE]

Amazon does not sell killing floor I believe. (If steam has a recap sale it could in that though)

I just wanted to say thanks for being so helpful and we all here appreciate your work ( especially during the holidays, it did not go unnoticed ). We are a very demanding group of people who honestly are becoming spoiled from your dedication lol.

Here's to another year of great gaming and fun on these forums.

-Rob

[quote name='fastitocalon']I just wanted to say thanks for being so helpful and we all here appreciate your work ( especially during the holidays, it did not go unnoticed ). We are a very demanding group of people who honestly are becoming spoiled from your dedication lol.

Here's to another year of great gaming and fun on these forums.

-Rob[/QUOTE]

Agreed and well said.

Thanks T-money.

[quote name='ThatPCGamer']Amazon guy, any word whether or not Anno 2070 will be going on sale before the end of the year? I'd like to give you my money.[/QUOTE]

His name is T-Money

NOOO, why must these awesome prices tempt me!! Probably gonna get Dungeon Siege III, Just Cause 2, and Supreme Commander 2. Thanks for the awesome deals!

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Hmmm, the reviews say no, but the price and my curiosity say yes to K&L 2. Never played the first though. How much am I missing out, plot wise?[/QUOTE]

I know I'm just one guy but I played this co-op with a buddy of mine and we really enjoyed it. I don't know how much it is but I would easily recommend this for anything under $10. Regarding the plot a quick wiki will be enough, the plot was better in the first but the game is really rough around the edges. However that being said it is nowhere near essential.

[quote name='fastitocalon']I know I'm just one guy but I played this co-op with a buddy of mine and we really enjoyed it. I don't know how much it is but I would easily recommend this for anything under $10. Regarding the plot a quick wiki will be enough, the plot was better in the first but the game is really rough around the edges. However that being said it is nowhere near essential.[/QUOTE]

It is $2.49 :)

Cheers,
T-Money

Thanks as well for being so active in the CAG community and having a great attitude. Lots of, uh, demanding people here but I for one really appreciate the sales and information you give us. Here's to a great 2012, T-Money!

Also, I just bought the Deus Ex: HR Missing Link DLC, so thanks for hooking that up, too :D

EDIT: Zoinks, got the following message after buying the DLC:

Sorry, processing is taking longer than expected.
Please do not reorder this item.
Game and Software downloads go through extra verification that may take up to 4 hours.
This process is in place to prevent unauthorized orders on your account.

Click here to check your order in Your Account

Once your order is complete, we will send you the link to access your purchase
to your registered e-mail address.
Please contact us for more information or to cancel your order.​

I've never had that message before. Some new double customer protection?

EDIT: Looks like I got an email confirmation ~20 minutes after I posted this. Registered the code in Steam and all's well! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MrWhitey']Homefront at steam 4.99, will we see it on amazon for a cheaper price? would be instant buy.[/QUOTE]

$4.99? Where do you see that?

Cheers,
T-Money

Tony,

I know you have already beaten the price on previous days, but any chance of a price match on dungeon defenders?

Thanks in advance for your response.

[quote name='SCMoney360']Tony,

I know you have already beaten the price on previous days, but any chance of a price match on dungeon defenders?

Thanks in advance for your response.[/QUOTE]

Internet hamsters are running very quickly, give it 30 min or so to catch up...those little guys are tired.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Internet hamsters are running very quickly, give it 30 min or so to catch up...those little guys are tired.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I go outside for a smoke, come back in, pres F5, and I have a response. Either you don't ever sleep or 'Tony' is a couple hundred amazon reps....

Either way, it's great customer service!

Tony > Ocean Marketing.

[quote name='SCMoney360']I go outside for a smoke, come back in, pres F5, and I have a response. Either you don't ever sleep or 'Tony' is a couple hundred amazon reps....

Either way, it's great customer service!

Tony > Ocean Marketing.[/QUOTE]

One guy, lots coffee, and even more love for gamers :).

Cheers,
T-Money

hmm.. either Amazon has some bigger promotion for New Year or they are just running out of steam. Lukewarm selections today. Thanks for the Civ5 sale though. It was the sh!t :)

I was hoping to see some sales on Assassin's Creed title

[quote name='miqspot']I was hoping Amazon would give me some free stuff.[/QUOTE]

They'll give you a $5 off coupon for the best selling games of 2011 when you buy in January for FREE! If you buy something listed in the OP.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']One guy, lots coffee, and even more love for gamers :).

Cheers,
T-Money[/QUOTE]
Tony you rock! we all appreciate all the effort you put on bringing us the best prices but i do have to say that amazon has been lacking lately just a little bit, happy holidays to you and yours :)

[quote name='TheArmoredVirus']jesus christ stay away from dungeon siege three[/QUOTE]
Why?

Looks like a good hack and slash, it's not like the other games but if you take it as it is it looks good

[quote name='TheArmoredVirus']jesus christ stay away from dungeon siege three[/QUOTE]

I'll totally disagree with this. Sure it's nothing like the other Dungeon Siege games, but that doesn't mean it's bad. It would be a total rip off at the $49.99 Steam is charging, but for $5 it's pretty fun for a mindless hack & slash and it looks really good without being even a little taxing on a more recent computer. I think it's a hell of a deal at that price and am glad I picked it up the last time it was on sale.

don't know about pc, but played through splitscreen co-op (and the dlc) on the ps3. A blast to play, loot drops are constant, the voice acting is solid and the between chapter illustrations are well drawn.

Read a lot of crap about Dungeon Siege 3 being terrible and nothing like the brilliance of 1 and 2. What do you think?

Also the Stronghold Collection is only $6.78 on amazon here.
Pretty awesome! $9.99 on Steam - but it's apparently not Steamworks, so it wont work with steam. Maybe the $9.99 is worth it just to have it synced up and fully updated in Steam :)
Though I doubt they still release any updates for these.

http://www.amazon.com/2K-Games-4062...ogames-download&ie=UTF8&qid=1325121435&sr=1-1

Got a $5 off code for amazon so I could get Dungeon Siege III, but it sounds like it's terrible. maybe I should wait for more daily deals ;0?

[quote name='Wolfmight']Read a lot of crap about Dungeon Siege 3 being terrible and nothing like the brilliance of 1 and 2. What do you think?

Got a $5 off code for amazon so I could get Dungeon Siege III, but it sounds like it's terrible. maybe I should wait for more daily deals ;0?[/QUOTE]

DS3 is NOT like DS1 or 2.

ALL DS games are LOOT heavy - where you'll be constantly killing enemies and picking up different kinds of loot. That's pretty much the only thing that has NOT changed across the span of the series.

DS1 and 2 are more strategic and party-based. DS2 is less strategy-based than the original DS. DS2: Broken World expansion added back some of the strategy elements found in the original game.

DS1 lacks worthwhile story and lacks character depth, while both DS2 and Broken World did a better job of telling a story over DS1.

DS3 has none of that strategy and party-based elements. You can take ONE companion w/ you - and well, you have no real control over them. DS3 has the best story of the DS series. No surprise, since that is normally what Obsidian is good at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back