Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Wolfmight']Read a lot of crap about Dungeon Siege 3 being terrible and nothing like the brilliance of 1 and 2. What do you think?[/QUOTE]

Other than the lore (the game makes lots of references to the past games), DS3 is very different from 1 and 2, but it's still a good game. The game is really a modern-day version of the PS2-era Baldur's Gate : Dark Alliance/Champions of Norrath games. I paid $30 for it and would do so again, so it's certainly worth the $5 and the time to play it.

[quote name='Zbornak']Other than the lore (the game makes lots of references to the past games), DS3 is very different from 1 and 2, but it's a very good game. The game is really a modern-day version of the PS2-era Baldur's Gate : Dark Alliance/Champions of Norrath games. I paid $30 for it and would do so again, so it's certainly worth the $5 and the time to play it.[/QUOTE]Ooo, you shouldn't have said it was like those games. Now I'm interested. Dang it.

Anyone else having trouble downloading Bulletstorm? Amazon Downloader keeps giving me a "Network connection might be unavailable" error.

[quote name='orcishlad']Final Fantasy XI for $5? I was on the fence for $10, but now I guess I gotta buy it.[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping for FF14 Sale.

[quote name='orcishlad']Final Fantasy XI for $5? I was on the fence for $10, but now I guess I gotta buy it.[/QUOTE]
13 bucks a month for that game seems awfully steep

[quote name='vherub']don't know about pc, but played through splitscreen co-op (and the dlc) on the ps3. A blast to play, loot drops are constant, the voice acting is solid and the between chapter illustrations are well drawn.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't call the voice acting solid, it goes from being average to below average. However, the game is decent and worth the $5.

[quote name='Fatdude']I'm hoping for FF14 Sale.[/QUOTE]
If it gets cheap enough, I might pick that up as well. I played the beta way back when and while I didn't exactly enjoy the experience it was still a gorgeous game.

[quote name='Jaysonguy']13 bucks a month for that game seems awfully steep[/QUOTE]
That's not too bad. Cheaper than the $15 a month I was expecting. Since the game is so cheap I can probably get some friends on board to play it.

Also, as a little bonus, turns out it came with $5 promotional credit. :D

[quote name='The Nephilim']DS3 is fun. Too many people shitting on it for not being the "masterpiece" of DS1.[/QUOTE]

hey, the fault lies with the publisher. They decided to "cash in" the name of DS and gave us nothing like it. Now if it is called "Dungeon Crawler" or any original new IP, then who would shit on it?

If you market vanilla ice cream and sell "chocolate ice cream" under that label, of course ppl will be upset :roll:

[quote name='orcishlad']If it gets cheap enough, I might pick that up as well. I played the beta way back when and while I didn't exactly enjoy the experience it was still a gorgeous game.[/QUOTE]

Yeah i played the beta too it was a wonderfull wreck of a game.But with 2.0 and lowered monthly payment cost i'll bite it if it goes on a sale.

Also when i played the beta my comp was barely runing it on low now i have this monster *flashes sparkly computer* lets see how awesome the game actually looks :D

Hmm perhaps I'll give DS:3 a try after all. Though, would be nice to pick up a complete pack of the series - hah! They outta re-release 1 and 2 with some cheevements.

Does anyone know of Tomb Raider: Underworld Steamable? If so I'd buy it off Amazon but I just want to make sure.

Since we're going for Square games, any chance for Front Mission Evolved? It's older than some of the games in the sale and still sitting at $30 on steam. Although apparently a download version of it isn't even offered? That seems a little weird.

[quote name='Eggman']Since we're going for Square games, any chance for Front Mission Evolved? It's older than some of the games in the sale and still sitting at $30 on steam. Although apparently a download version of it isn't even offered? That seems a little weird.[/QUOTE]

I bought this piece of shit when it cleared out at GS for like 10 bucks.

Horrible game, don't waste your money on it. Doesn't flow well, customization is lacking, basic shooting is blase. Got pretty bored quick.

[quote name='Logain8955']I bought this piece of shit when it cleared out at GS for like 10 bucks.

Horrible game, don't waste your money on it. Doesn't flow well, customization is lacking, basic shooting is blase. Got pretty bored quick.[/QUOTE]

i second it :drool: Front Mission Evolved was bland and boring

[quote name='Logain8955']I bought this piece of shit when it cleared out at GS for like 10 bucks.

Horrible game, don't waste your money on it. Doesn't flow well, customization is lacking, basic shooting is blase. Got pretty bored quick.[/QUOTE]

Save your opinions for someone else. Some people would probably enjoy it for $5 and I already know that I'm one of them.

Just a note that when I went to the Kane & Lynch 2 page, I saw a promotion for the movie at the bottom. Kane & Lynch are being played by Bruce Willis and...Jamie Foxx? Since when is Lynch a black guy? :lol: It's so blatantly racist when companies change a character's race just to "appeal to that demographic."

[quote name='Blade']Just a note that when I went to the Kane & Lynch 2 page, I saw a promotion for the movie at the bottom. Kane & Lynch are being played by Bruce Willis and...Jamie Foxx? Since when is Lynch a black guy? :lol: It's so blatantly racist when companies change a character's race just to "appeal to that demographic."[/QUOTE]
Not that I agree with it, but how exactly is that racist?

Some of the prices on that page aren't updated yet. If there's something that interests you, click the page to see if there's a price difference. Mass Effect 2, for example, is $4.99!

[quote name='Eggman']Save your opinions for someone else. Some people would probably enjoy it for $5 and I already know that I'm one of them.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough dude, just trying to help out.

Yeah, some of them are starting to switch over. SimCity 4 Deluxe for $4.99 is always a nice buy.

I was secretly hoping Alice was going to be as low as it was the other day (it's like double now). I didn't buy it then and had a little bit of CAG'ers regret.

Looks like Mirrors Edge and BC2 are $5.99 while Crysis Max is $7.49. Alright prices but not nearly as low as I was hoping for.

[quote name='Freedom Fries']So Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition for 7.50 isn't coming back?[/QUOTE]

It was 7.50? Damn, can't believe I missed that. Stupid question, does it activate on steam?

Hey guys, sorry for the delayed update, was on a plane back across the country and my laptop ran out of juice.

Deals updated for EA day 1.

Cheers,
T-Money

P.S. @Psybuster - the retail version of Battleforge comes with in game stuff like points and cards now.

Hey Tony, are the daily deals no longer eligible for the $5 best seller promotional code? It doesn't seem like any of the EA titles have it.

[quote name='midnightexpress']Not that I agree with it, but how exactly is that racist?[/QUOTE]

They make a character a different race so people of that race will be more likely to watch it. It's an old standby in marketing to appeal to other "demographics." I think it's pretty discriminatory to assume black people would only watch it if Jamie Foxx plays Lynch.

Anyway, I'd really like Crysis Maximum, but the SecuRom issue sounds pretty bad. Was that ever fixed? And I don't suppose it activates on Steam because the store page doesn't list Crysis Wars.

[quote name='Ceron']Hey Tony, are the daily deals no longer eligible for the $5 best seller promotional code? It doesn't seem like any of the EA titles have it.[/QUOTE]

They are eligible it is just taking a bit longer than usual for the system to propagate.

Hey Tony, I don't ask for much, but if you guys feel like repeating the $11 something price on Assassin's Creed Brotherhood that was up several months ago ... it would be really sweet! Yeah, it's true ... I was holding out for Steam's Holiday Sale price ... but they failed to deliver. So ya know, if you guys feel like dropping some crazy price for it, now that Revelations is the new kid on the block, I'd be ok with that ;)

Hi!
3 questions:
-Are these EA games redeemable on Origin?

-Why is NFS The Run in the sale, but not Battlefield 3? :D

-Can we expect another Deus Ex sale, like the $10 sale?

[quote name='DRevan']Hi!
3 questions:
-Are these EA games redeemable on Origin?

-Why is NFS The Run in the sale, but not Battlefield 3? :D

-Can we expect another Deus Ex sale, like the $10 sale?[/QUOTE]

Unless other sites run the deal at $10, I don't see it happening, as Amazon price matched gamersgate that time when it was $10

[quote name='kouji']Unless other sites run the deal at $10, I don't see it happening, as Amazon price matched gamersgate that time when it was $10[/QUOTE]

I see. Whell I hope they bring back their best sales, like that one on the last day of the year in a End Of the Year sale or something :)

Oh lol I was out on vacation in Utah and bought Deus Ex and Civ 5 from my iPad. Get home and find that the Deus Ex purchase got flagged as fraudulent and my Amazon account got put on lockdown. Can't find any evidence on Amazon that I actually bought Civ 5. Woo.

Any word on if Crysis: ME redeems on Origin. I know that a while ago EA said they were "working on adding all of their game codes to be redeemable" but that as a while ago.

Any testers for that one?

Does Amazon have any plans of price matching the Deluxe version of Assassin's Creed:Brotherhood? Steam has it for $16.99 and I'd prefer to buy from Amazon if you'll price match but I see only the standard edition is the same price for now. :(

[quote name='stopmakingsense']Oh lol I was out on vacation in Utah and bought Deus Ex and Civ 5 from my iPad. Get home and find that the Deus Ex purchase got flagged as fraudulent and my Amazon account got put on lockdown. Can't find any evidence on Amazon that I actually bought Civ 5. Woo.[/QUOTE]

What does this mean? Why would they flag it?

[quote name='DRevan']What does this mean? Why would they flag it?[/QUOTE]

It is a better safe than sorry measure. He was from an IP address presumably far from where he usually logs on and that flagged him and Amazon shut down the studio just to be safe. I know it is inconvenient but I would much rather it be this way than the alternative.

[quote name='e Skrilla']no sims stuff on sale...poop[/QUOTE]

There's a bunch of Sims stuff included in the 2011 bestsellers. You should be able to apply the five dollar credits towards them in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back