Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SCMoney360']Any word on if Crysis: ME redeems on Origin. I know that a while ago EA said they were "working on adding all of their game codes to be redeemable" but that as a while ago.

Any testers for that one?[/QUOTE]

I was able to activate all of my Crysis: ME retail codes on Origin.

You may need to go through some of the following URL's after you configure your Origin account to activate them though. (Credit goes to pROvIs for these URL's)

https://activate.ea.com/applyentitlement.do
https://activate.ea.com/gameactivation.do

If you have issues with that, you can contact their webchat support and they can help you as well.

[quote name='psunami']I was able to activate all of my Crysis: ME retail codes on Origin.

You may need to go through some of the following URL's after you configure your Origin account to activate them though. (Credit goes to pROvIs for these URL's)

https://activate.ea.com/applyentitlement.do
https://activate.ea.com/gameactivation.do

If you have issues with that, you can contact their webchat support and they can help you as well.[/QUOTE]

Wow, kudos to pr0vIs and to yourself for bothering to to post the information!

Purchased....just waiting on the keys to show up...Keys aren't showing yet. However Amazon distributes keys must be having some issues this morning. It's okay though, I can be patient.

[quote name='LordCrono27']does simcity 4 work on steam?[/QUOTE]

No. I don't know of a single EA game that registers on steam. A good portion of them redeem on origin through the origin client or through the irks posted earlier. I wouldn't expect many new EA titles to be on team until they are Goty bundles at least.

[quote name='SCMoney360']Wow, kudos to pr0vIs and to yourself for bothering to to post the information!

Purchased....just waiting on the keys to show up...Keys aren't showing yet. However Amazon distributes keys must be having some issues this morning. It's okay though, I can be patient.[/QUOTE]Keep us posted. I'll probably grab it anyway, but Origin activation would be a plus.

[quote name='SCMoney360']Wow, kudos to pr0vIs and to yourself for bothering to to post the information!

Purchased....just waiting on the keys to show up...Keys aren't showing yet. However Amazon distributes keys must be having some issues this morning. It's okay though, I can be patient.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully you have the same good fortune that I did with the Origin activation. As I mentioned before, I had the retail release of the game and the keys worked from that (even if I had to deal with an Origin webchat representative for 15 minutes for the original Crysis.)

payday the heist payday the heist payday the heist payday the heist payday the heist payday the heist payday the heist payday the heist payday the heist payday the heist payday the heist payday the heist payday the heist payday the heist payday the heist

thats not spam thats crisco :D

[quote name='Z-Saber']Keep us posted. I'll probably grab it anyway, but Origin activation would be a plus.[/QUOTE]

OK, the story so far (its sad that every ea story seems like this)....

I used the link posted above and registered crysis, but to do that, I had to make an Ea Classic Id.

Then I had to sign into my ea account and add that ea classic persona to my account. This seemed to take a long time (probably 4 to 6 minutes) from the process of clicking 'add persona' and receiving the confirmation screen.

I have been refreshing my games in origin every few minutes, and then I decided to go grab some food.
I think that it's probably a database issue, where it's probably running on older hardware and older software so it's probably getting hit harder than usual today because of the sale.

I'll give it another hour before I start talking to cs.

FWIW my Crysis Maximum copy from D2d registered with one of the pages and showed in my account almost immediately about 6 months ago.

[quote name='pROvIs']FWIW my Crysis Maximum copy from D2d registered with one of the pages and showed in my account almost immediately about 6 months ago.[/QUOTE]
That is kind of why I am leaning towards it being a slow db issue... I'm trying to give them leeway, cause apparently I am the only one alive that EA hasn't screwed over.

[quote name='Drabelincoln']Origin[/QUOTE]
Would you recommend BF:BC2 for the PC over the console, I played and owned it on ps3 but got robbed. I enjoyed it but is it weird to control?

[quote name='Rosterking']Would you recommend BF:BC2 for the PC over the console, I played and owned it on ps3 but got robbed. I enjoyed it but is it weird to control?[/QUOTE]The community on PC is great, but remember PC gamers are generally pretty damn good at FPS and competition is pretty insane. I play BF3 now, but I missed the infantry focus combat of BC2.

[quote name='stoned99']Good luck with BF:BC2 EA will probably shut the servers down before you get to play it.[/QUOTE]Yeah, because they're always shutting down Battlefield servers now....No.

Love the deals T-Money, I think I have spent almost double on Amazon than Steam during the holidays. Can't wait to see what you offer for our $5 coupons!

[quote name='Maynard']The community on PC is great, but remember PC gamers are generally pretty damn good at FPS and competition is pretty insane. I play BF3 now, but I missed the infantry focus combat of BC2.

Yeah, because they're always shutting down Battlefield servers now....No.[/QUOTE]
Does it require VIP code thing or is it already active so I can get all the 7 VIP Add ons?

[quote name='Rosterking']Does it require VIP code thing or is it already active so I can get all the 7 VIP Add ons?[/QUOTE]
VIP Thing? Are you referencing the silly "Online Pass" that consoles have?

[quote name='Rosterking']Does it require VIP code thing or is it already active so I can get all the 7 VIP Add ons?[/QUOTE]

Nope there is no VIP Crap on pc

[quote name='Maynard']VIP Thing? Are you referencing the silly "Online Pass" that consoles have?[/QUOTE]
Yea, so I guess that's a negative. One more question.
BF:BC2 or BF2?
and what is player cap for bad company?

[quote name='Rosterking']Yea, so I guess that's a negative. One more question.
BF:BC2 or BF2?[/QUOTE]

Did you mean BF3? If so I would probably pick BF3 over BC2. You said you had BC2 on PS3 so you've experienced it, but Battlefield 3 is fantastic + Gorgeous. I was so use to the infantry combat of BC2 that I had a hard time getting into BF3 at first, but the more I play it the better I'm getting at the openness of the maps. BF3 really is a fantastic game that is getting better everyday. I recently saw BF3 on-sale for $30, but I can't cite where I saw it for that price.

[quote name='Maynard']Did you mean BF3? If so I would probably pick BF3 over BC2. You said you had BC2 on PS3 so you've experienced it, but Battlefield 3 is fantastic + Gorgeous. I was so use to the infantry combat of BC2 that I had a hard time getting into BF3 at first, but the more I play it the better I'm getting at the openness of the maps. BF3 really is a fantastic game that is getting better everyday. I recently saw BF3 on-sale for $30, but I can't cite where I saw it for that price.[/QUOTE]
I would get it, but I actually meant BF2. I have BF3 on PS3, I know its pretty much watered down. :whistle2:#

[quote name='agentghost']Steam has Cities in Motion pack for $9.99. Can Amazon match it? thanks T-Money[/QUOTE]

They already had it for $7.99 and despite being on the Steam list, it is not a compatible key.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rosterking']I would get it, but I actually meant BF2. I have BF3 on PS3, I know its pretty much watered down. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]Oh, then in that case BC2 all the way. BF2 is ehhhh.

My husband wants DAII. If I buy it on my Amazon account, how does this work? If I have the Amazon game program on my computer, can he play on his if he's logged in? Should he buy the game on his own account? Does Amazon care about multiple PCs playing the same game at once? Is this possible?

Just trying to figure out Amazon/Steam differences here.

Eff!!
mv3yif.jpg

Hey all,

Wanted to let you know I'm not ignoring your questions and will likely be able to field them this evening. First day back in the office after Christmas, and it is really crazy right now. Just letting you know.

Cheers,
T-Money

[quote name='utopianmachine']My husband wants DAII. If I buy it on my Amazon account, how does this work? If I have the Amazon game program on my computer, can he play on his if he's logged in? Should he buy the game on his own account? Does Amazon care about multiple PCs playing the same game at once? Is this possible?

Just trying to figure out Amazon/Steam differences here.[/QUOTE]

You can register the game on Origin, which functions much like Steam. Only 1 computer at a time, but any computer.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']You can register the game on Origin, which functions much like Steam. Only 1 computer at a time, but any computer.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Got the game for my hubby.

[quote name='Slac-King']They already had it for $7.99 and despite being on the Steam list, it is not a compatible key.[/QUOTE]

I mean the pack (which has all the dlc and the main game, not just the main game).

Steam has the WHOLE pack for $9.99 while Amazon has it for $13.99 :drool:

Edit: Never mind.. Sale is no longer in effect. I guess no buy from me at the current price point

[quote name='Ribkage']Why dont you guys carry LOTR War in the North, steams price is awful and is twice what it should be.[/QUOTE]

They dont carry any WB Games.

[quote name='oscargrouch']I know it was on sale around thanksgiving but will Crysis 2 by itself be getting a deal today?[/QUOTE]

I was wondering the same thing. I have a feeling EA won't allow a decent sale price on this game yet, they're too busy pricing furniture and hats for the new free to play Sims game. I guess we'll just have to wait till the next holiday season..

Crysis 2 has been less that $10 several times over the last few months on origin. I wouldn't be surprised to see something similar.

[quote name='DRevan']STEAM has Shogun 2 for $7,5, could you please price match?[/QUOTE]

it was already on sale for $7.50 a few days ago, they had the DLC on sale too

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back