Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
I felt stupid when I realized I was looking at the wrong list (where it said "best sellers" on the digital download page). Now I see so many people asking about it, Amazon might want to but some kind of banner ad across the top for the sale to avoid confusion.

[quote name='admurray2']$2.50 for Shogun 2? Uh, yes please.[/QUOTE]

I picked it up too. I don't even play games like that but for 2.50 and it has ninjas. Why not.

[quote name='mrbomb']I just did... double checked the invoice and it was definitely free.[/QUOTE]

Then the coupon isn't working as intended or you had amazon credit.

[quote name='tominater12']Yes I just did[/QUOTE]

Huh? How? I thought the credits can only be used on the best selling games of 2011?? It wouldn't let me buy Bioshock 2 (although from the way some people talk, Amazon might be doing me a favor saying no).

I was about to buy Dead Space 2 its $10 right now($5 w/code) I was ready to check out then I remembered I bought it on Steam a few days ago lol..... these sales messing with my mind

[quote name='UW_Shocks']Just bought Shogun 2 for $2.50 !!! and activated via STEAM

Thanks Tony![/QUOTE]

That's a hell of a deal.

BTW - Shogun 2 requires Steam period.
Steam is NOT an option here.

[quote name='Drabelincoln']Then the coupon isn't working as intended or you had amazon credit.[/QUOTE]

I used the coupon, copy and pasted from my email and applied. I have zero credit on my account.

Is there a way to use the credit on the Dragon Age Pack? Because I see the individual games on the list but the not the pack. Either way it's still a good deal.

first downside for having amazon rep here.

if we post deal for $5 credit game that equals free, he will probably just change it lol

[quote name='wtsutton']Huh? How? I thought the credits can only be used on the best selling games of 2011?? It wouldn't let me buy Bioshock 2 (although from the way some people talk, Amazon might be doing me a favor saying no).[/QUOTE]

It is, go on the 2nd pages its the directors cut.

[quote name='mrbomb']I used the coupon, copy and pasted from my email and applied. I have zero credit on my account.[/QUOTE]

Wow. For whatever reason assassin creed 1 is on the best selling games of 2011 list....

Like I said, I knew Amazon had more up their sleeves!

I feel dumb for buying Shogun 2 days ago for $7.50, only to find it $2.50 today!

I was hoping a bit lower price for Space Marine on the amazons end so i could use my credit but i guess all 5x$5 are gonna burn

[quote name='sigmano9']just so i have this straight, the coupon was only given to people who have perviously purchased pcdd[/QUOTE]

yup, and coupons were only given for buying specific games

I actually got my coupon for buying The Undergarden for 99 cents and then used it on AC. Not a bad haul for less than a dollar.

[quote name='Soul0Reaper']buy button greyed out again it seems for shogun

edit: saying unavailable for me[/QUOTE]

[quote name='pROvIs']Shogun sold out. Picked up AC for free though.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='tominater12']Missed Shogun :([/QUOTE]

[quote name='Nelo Ice']Damnit missed out on Shogun 2 =(.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='NumberOneGenius']Got asscreed, but damn missed shogun 2 as I was reading a review.[/QUOTE]

FYI should be back up for a limited time now. Check again. We have a threshold that says "whoa man you're about to run out of this" and pulls it off sale. I changed it to be lower, but it will likely be out for real soon.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='SideSwipe999']Same, opened my email to get my $5 code and bam, it's gone now. :cry:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']FYI should be back up for a limited time now. Check again. We have a threshold that says "whoa man you're about to run out of this" and pulls it off sale. I changed it to be lower, but it will likely be out for real soon.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Shogun says it is available but the Place Order button is grayed out...at least for me.

Edit...just got it! Thanks T-Money!

According to the Steam forums, Dragon Age Ultimate and Dragon Age 2 can be activated on Origin. I've never used Origin before; is it worth it?

[quote name='RchrdJ']According to the Steam forums, Dragon Age Ultimate and Dragon Age 2 can be activated on Origin. I've never used Origin before; is it worth it?[/QUOTE]

Sure, if your like me however, I just downloaded from Amazon and installed it without using Origin; pretty painless [make sure to get the 1.05 patch].

[quote name='stoned99']shit, 2 coupons that I tried to use, but said didn't not qualify for promotion now say they were used !!!

WTF[/QUOTE]

I had the same thing happen, but what it did is apply the credit to your account. If you try and purchase something from their list of games that it works with, then the credit will automatically apply.

[quote name='stoned99']shit, 2 coupons that I tried to use, but said didn't not qualify for promotion now say they were used !!!

WTF[/QUOTE]

[quote name='weewoo']I had the same thing happen, but what it did is apply the credit to your account. If you try and purchase something from their list of games that it works with, then the credit will automatically apply.[/QUOTE]

This is accurate, I made note of this in the OP. Sorry for the confusion!

Cheers,
Tony

Damn, just missed out on Shogun 2! I picked up two copies of Dead Island earlier in the sale for $12.99 and that was a STEAL.

Thanks for the holiday sales, I'll have to jump faster on these deals!

[quote name='UW_Shocks']Sure, if your like me however, I just downloaded from Amazon and installed it without using Origin; pretty painless [make sure to get the 1.05 patch].[/QUOTE]

I understand that it can be installed without Origin, I'm just curious to know if anyone thinks Origin has a strong community/will be around for a while?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back