Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cheaphuck']Well that kind of sucks. Figured it would be good for any game. Hopefully they expand that list.[/QUOTE]

See this post:
[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']The $5 coupons are good all month, prices on those games will vary with promotions through the month. Games may be added to the list of best sellers based on the analysis we do post holiday (read within the next 2 weeks).

Good question MysterD.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Well, just picked up the original Witcher for $1.69 after discount... no real interest in the game but for the price and to use one of like 6 coupons I had I said why not... thanks Tony.[/QUOTE]
If you love RPG's, you've got a GREAT game on your hands.

Anybody else having trouble getting BC2: Vietnam to work?

I just bought both BC2 and Vietnam, updated the game so I can see the Vietnam link on the main screen, log in and enter my code from Amazon and it tells me that I am "Unable to log in. Please try again."

Edit: Nevermind, I am stupid...it was asking for BC2's serial code first, not the Vietnam activation code.

So... how do you get the $5 credit? I bought The Dragon Age bundle this morning, wish I had know about a credit then, but I still might buy The Witcher 2 if I can get one.

Spore is still on the list, but when i click it there is no "Buy and Download" button. It's been like this for me since the list went up.

[quote name='Acid Drop']Spore is still on the list, but when i click it there is no "Buy and Download" button. It's been like this for me since the list went up.[/QUOTE]

it's telling you not to make that mistake.

You're busting my balls here. Want Shogun 2 so I can give it to my friend and we can play against one another.

I think Crysis 2 should go down to $10 again and allow us to use the coupon too, ;)

[quote name='Psybuster']I can't get the credit to work on LA Noire in the first place, it's not supposed to anyway.[/QUOTE]
my bad then, I didn't actually go through with buying it (lack of steamworks), I just originally found it from one of the $5 credit links so I figured it worked :/
I will edit that out of my post.

[quote name='gamestud']GTA 4 is free with $5 coupon its only $4.99 wait now:bouncy:[/QUOTE]
yup I can confirm that as well...
the "
Not compatible with Windows 7

Note that Grand Theft Auto 4 is NOT compatible with Windows 7."

is keeping me from getting it though... anyone know how hard it is to get it to work on a windows 7 machine?

[quote name='zulux21']yup I can confirm that as well...
the "
Not compatible with Windows 7

Note that Grand Theft Auto 4 is NOT compatible with Windows 7."

is keeping me from getting it though... anyone know how hard it is to get it to work on a windows 7 machine?[/QUOTE]

It works with Windows 7

How can GTA 4 only be compatible for Windows XP, the game was released in 2008.

Freaking game companies and their lack of PC knowledge! [BTW, does anyone here still use XP?]

[quote name='tominater12']It works with Windows 7[/QUOTE]
Alright then, thanks for letting me know, as I have been meaning to give the GTA series another try, but it would be a waste if I couldn't play it. I wonder why Amazon says it doesn't work with windows 7 then.

[quote name='zulux21']Alright then, thanks for letting me know, as I have been meaning to give the GTA series another try, but it would be a waste if I couldn't play it. I wonder why Amazon says it doesn't work with windows 7 then.[/QUOTE]

A simple error or because the game has horrible performance :p

This $5 coupon code promo ended up far better than I expected it to be.. got Assassin's Creed + Grand Theft Auto 4 free, and Duke Nukem Forever for $1. Honestly, I didn't buy any games last month for the coupon codes, they were great deals by themselves.

Nice, I got Duke for $1.00 with my $5 credit from Dead Island. I passed on Duke a few times when it was $9.99 and $4.99 for consoles this holiday, but for $1.00 it was a instant buy.

I still can't bring myself to buy DNF at 99 cents...part of me just hopes there's something better to spend the promo code on later as I only have a couple left.

Missed DNF. It was in my shopping car and when i click in confirm order i got an error, "please contact support to make sure your order is complete", and now is unavailable. I hope it will be available later.

Last edited by a moderator:
How can I use the coupon? It says that "It has allready been used". (I did not purchase anything with it yet)

[quote name='gamestud']how can i gift gta 4 to some one i got 4 more coupons like to gift 2 gtas ro friends:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

just have them buy it with your code on their amazon accounts, or buy it and give them access to your account for download.

My haul is DNF $1, GTAVI $0, R:TW GE $0, AC:DC $0, and TW:S2 $2.50. Wow, all for under 5 bucks.
Thanks Tony and Amazon

[quote name='Tallest-Midget']Don't have any $ left to spend this month on games here you go.

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]PHCX-7X2923-KXVBGE
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] PHDG-F5TMVD-AHH5QE
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]PHNY-24X3UD-XYQBAP
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]PH69-CFSUCE-QPKYN4
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]PHUS-U8AHMG-XWLW65[/SIZE][/FONT]

Also is the site acting weird for anyone else? It keeps logging me off every time it loads.[/QUOTE]

Was that for Amazon promotional credit? Just curious.

Guys, slow down with using the codes !

They may come in handy down the road with games that you really need :lol:

I could have got DNF for 1$ but I already got it from Amazon for 6.78$ (it came down to 4.99$ later) so I didn't need it and I didn't want to take advantage of Amazon's great promo+sale combo ;)

GTA IV is still available and I can get it for free but I got all the GTA collection for 8.5$ sometime ago from Gamersgate, so why would I make Amazon loose money ?

I still have 4 codes and will wait for games that I "really" want :)

[quote name='r9800pro']Guys, slow down with using the codes !

I could have got DNF for 1$ but I already got it from Amazon for 6.78$ (it came down to 4.99$ later) so I didn't need it and I didn't want to take advantage of Amazon's great promo+sale combo ;)

GTA IV is still available and I can get it for free but I got all the GTA collection for 8.5$ sometime ago from Gamersgate, so why would I make Amazon loose money ?

I still have 4 codes and will wait for games that I "really" want :)[/QUOTE]

Slow down? I have like 15 codes to use...those that didnt buy the Magicka DLC when it was like 15 cents and you got the 5 dollar credit missed the boat.

[quote name='r9800pro']Guys, slow down with using the codes !

I still have 4 codes and will wait for games that I "really" want :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was thinking the same.. what if we get new deals for this promo every day for the entire month? We'll be running out of these codes fast lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back