Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got NFS:HP with my five dollar promo code. Can't play online cuz it says the activation key is already being used? It worked fine when I entered it to validate the installation. Anybody else have that problem? Any suggestions?

Edit to add...just got off phone with Amazon CS. Apparently this isn't an isolated incident. There is a problem with some of the keys and Amazon has already notified EA of the problem and they are working on it. Amazon told me they would add my name to the tickets they are submitting to EA and that I would be e-mailed either a new key or notification that my current key is okay to use to get online. Anybody experiencing the problem might want to call Amazon to get added to the e-mail list.

Single player game rocks btw.

Looking at the list again...you can get GTA 4 AND Episodes from Liberty City for two codes and $2.50. That is insane. NBAK2K11 for free with a code...Bioshock 1 AND 2 for two codes and $2.00. Tony...do this again next year and I'll go crazy buying games to store up credits. Really wishing I had more than three credits.

[quote name='wtsutton']Looking at the list again...you can get GTA 4 AND Episodes from Liberty City for two codes and $2.50. That is insane. NBAK2K11 for free with a code...Bioshock 1 AND 2 for two codes and $2.00.[/QUOTE]

i think you're looking at the wrong list (2k list) and not the one mentioned in OP that is valid for the vouchers.

How much was Assassin's Creed after $5 off and any chance of these OoS games of being restocked?

[quote name='HeSaveDave']Did I miss Battlefield 3 deal? It's not coming up $30.[/QUOTE]

Yes you did. Amazon prices don't update as late as Steam do.

I got GTA IV for free. Since I don't plan on spending too much anyways free is the right price. So far I got 4 games during the same for a total of 7.96 and have used two of my codes for two games for a total of $1.69. Good stuff.

[quote name='MysterD']If you love RPG's, you've got a GREAT game on your hands.[/QUOTE]

RPGs are actually my least favorite games, but for that price and given all the hype Witcher has received I'll give it a go.

Does anyone know if the downloadable GTA 4 Episodes from Libery City works with the steam version of GTA 4? I'm not sure if Episodes is an account-activated thing or what...

[quote name='Smef']Does anyone know if the downloadable GTA 4 Episodes from Libery City works with the steam version of GTA 4? I'm not sure if Episodes is an account-activated thing or what...[/QUOTE]

GTA4 and EFLC are two completely separate games. You don't need GTA4 to play EFLC.

[quote name='Drabelincoln']Slow down? I have like 15 codes to use...those that didnt buy the Magicka DLC when it was like 15 cents and you got the 5 dollar credit missed the boat.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I didn't know there would be any cheap games on the list. Otherwise I would have bought more.

[quote name='Woot1337']How much was Assassin's Creed after $5 off and any chance of these OoS games of being restocked?[/QUOTE]
It was free after the coupon.

Ah, thanks!

Also... Amazon peeps... I'm still looking for Shogun 2, so I hope you can get some more keys for that soon!

Seems Shogun 2, Assassin's Creed and Rome Total War are all back in stock, but at a higher price. Hopefully they'll go back down soon.

[quote name='bareacalero']Missed DNF. It was in my shopping car and when i click in confirm order i got an error, "please contact support to make sure your order is complete", and now is unavailable. I hope it will be available later.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='RollingSkull']That's the fourth game they've been out of stock on codes on when I've come to buy since I've started using Amazon DD.[/QUOTE]

FYI we got this back up. There are 2 possibilities behind the products being not buyable by the way:

1. Something wonky happened in the back end and we have to click a few buttons to get it back up

2. We run out of stock

In the first case we'll get everything back up ASAP, the second takes at least 24 hours usually to get everything back up and running. Just an FYI.

[quote name='Wolfmight']Are there gonna be anymore Amazon Daily Deals for the next few days or this is it today?[/QUOTE]

It wouldn't be any fun if I told you what the gameplan was for the rest of the month! You'll have to keep checking back :)

Cheers,
T-Money

Is the Stronghold Collection steamworks?

[quote name='MrWhitey']thanks for duke yay![/QUOTE]

Might Duke is out for a $1 with my $5 coupon. =D

[quote name='Smef']Aw dangint! I say that, shogun 2 comes back in stock, but it's not discounted any more![/QUOTE]
Keep in mind, Amazon basically MATCHED Steam's one-day sale price for Shogun 2 of $7.49 yesterday...

[quote name='Wolfmight']yeah figured. not a lot of info on it being steamworks. should be :cry:[/QUOTE]

It's DRM free actually, which is nice because you don't have to worry about install limits and activations on multiple computers.

[quote name='Wolfmight']yeah figured. not a lot of info on it being steamworks. should be :cry:[/QUOTE]

You could just add it as a Non-Steam game.

You won't get ALL of the typical Steam benefits, but you'll get a few - i.e. screen-shot taking and seeing your Steam Friends List.

I seemed to have purchased BF:BC 2 but I didn't even put in the amazon credit and still let me download. Whats going to happen? I put in Visa Giftcard but no sufficient funds.

[quote name='MysterD']Keep in mind, Amazon basically MATCHED Steam's one-day sale price for Shogun 2 of $7.49 yesterday...[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if you're throwing this out there as a positive or negative?

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I'm not sure if you're throwing this out there as a positive or negative?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I think it's a positive. The person he quoted was disappointed Shogun 2 wasn't discounted back to 7.50, and he's saying you guys brought the deal back for an extra day for us to be able to use our codes on.

Good stuff Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I'm not sure if you're throwing this out there as a positive or negative?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

BOTH!

On a serious note, is there a way to add my promotional codes to my account so they will just apply or do I have to add the coupon code to the order manually each time?

Not complaining if there isn't by the way, just curious.

[quote name='Kurina']Telling me my codes are not valid for GTA IV. Now I get the error message that the coupon has already been used. I know this has been covered before, but it is a bit scary to go through the checkout process and end up not having the coupon work, especially since it kept saying not valid to start with.

This is very confusing to say the least, and I am uncomfortable hitting a buy button without seeing the discount applied beforehand. I am pretty spent from the holidays, and I can't really gamble on if it will decide to charge me or not.[/QUOTE]

If shopping scares you and rattles you this much then you need a new hobby.

[quote name='Freedom Fries']All we need now is Divinity 2 and Risen to come back :)[/QUOTE]

I've been kicking myself for skipping Divinity 2 when it was on sale. XD

[quote name='Freedom Fries']I think it's a positive. The person he quoted was disappointed Shogun 2 wasn't discounted back to 7.50, and he's saying you guys brought the deal back for an extra day for us to be able to use our codes on.

Good stuff Tony[/QUOTE]

Thanks, that's what I was hoping :)

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']BOTH!

On a serious note, is there a way to add my promotional codes to my account so they will just apply or do I have to add the coupon code to the order manually each time?

Not complaining if there isn't by the way, just curious.[/QUOTE]

If you want, you could go to the checkout screen and put each code in...it will only work once per order, but once you put it in that little box and click "Apply" it will associate it with your account, that way you won't have to do it everytime.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Rosterking']Tony, I just ordered two copies of BF:BC 2 by mistake and neither of them codes don't seem to work.[/QUOTE]

1. How did you order them by mistake? You have to check out twice and separately?

2. Did you apply the codes to your account on checkout? If you did you should have seen the "-$5.00" in the price summary before you clicked buy.

I'd recommend shooting CS an email with your order numbers and a list of the promo credits you have, they'll be able to look at your account and see which codes have been used and which haven't.

[quote name='Mooby']So DNF available or not? I keep seeing 'not available' flashing over the graphic.[/QUOTE]

It is available, the "not available" flashing over the graphic is related to the graphic. As long as there is a yellow "buy box" you're good to go.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']If shopping scares you and rattles you this much then you need a new hobby.[/QUOTE]

I've spent a lot over the holidays, shopping doesn't rattle me. What does rattle me is not seeing the final price and/or credit applied ahead of time, especially when it originally tells me the coupons are not valid to start with. I don't exactly feel like getting extra charges on my card and having to sit through customer support to sort it out. It seems like a pretty logical request to see a final price before committing to a purchase.

Either way, in the end, one of them worked after trying to apply it a few more times. I am still appreciative of what Amazon has done this holiday season and I definitely scored more deals here than through any other service. I just wish the coupons were a bit less finicky. I still consider the service leagues above others though right now.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']1. How did you order them by mistake? You have to check out twice and separately?

2. Did you apply the codes to your account on checkout? If you did you should have seen the "-$5.00" in the price summary before you clicked buy.

I'd recommend shooting CS an email with your order numbers and a list of the promo credits you have, they'll be able to look at your account and see which codes have been used and which haven't.

It is available, the "not available" flashing over the graphic is related to the graphic. As long as there is a yellow "buy box" you're good to go.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Well, the processing thing didn't stop and I exited, so I tryed buying it again and it worked, I was trying to put in all the codes to actually buy it as my gift card doesn't have sufficient but there was no option for that. :/ I'm going to email amazon and hopefully reverse it for the moment and again try it later. I'll come back later with the results.

[quote name='Kurina']I've spent a lot over the holidays, shopping doesn't rattle me. What does rattle me is not seeing the final price and/or credit applied ahead of time, especially when it originally tells me the coupons are not valid to start with. I don't exactly feel like getting extra charges on my card and having to sit through customer support to sort it out. It seems like a pretty logical request to see a final price before committing to a purchase.

Either way, in the end, one of them worked after trying to apply it a few more times. I am still appreciative of what Amazon has done this holiday season and I definitely scored more deals here than through any other service. I just wish the coupons were a bit less finicky. I still consider the service leagues above others though right now.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the feedback on the coupon interface. I've been taking notes the past few days and am going to be working with our development team on making it a smoother process for promos like this. Glad you're enjoying the deals/promotions though :).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Rosterking']Well, the processing thing didn't stop and I exited, so I tryed buying it again and it worked, I was trying to put in all the codes to actually buy it as my gift card doesn't have sufficient but there was no option for that. :/ I'm going to email amazon and hopefully reverse it for the moment and again try it later. I'll come back later with the results.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, I don't think i'm following. You can only use 1 $5 code per purchase...not multiple, so you can only save $5 per game, even if you have 10 codes...if you have 10 codes, you can save $5 on 10 games.

Does this make sense?

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hmm, I don't think i'm following. You can only use 1 $5 code per purchase...not multiple, so you can only save $5 per game, even if you have 10 codes...if you have 10 codes, you can save $5 on 10 games.

Does this make sense?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Yea, I have a $5 amazon giftcard and the $5 promo that I wanted to use on but it took the Visa gift card that had no funds.

[quote name='Kurina']I've spent a lot over the holidays, shopping doesn't rattle me. What does rattle me is not seeing the final price and/or credit applied ahead of time, especially when it originally tells me the coupons are not valid to start with. I don't exactly feel like getting extra charges on my card and having to sit through customer support to sort it out. It seems like a pretty logical request to see a final price before committing to a purchase.

Either way, in the end, one of them worked after trying to apply it a few more times. I am still appreciative of what Amazon has done this holiday season and I definitely scored more deals here than through any other service. I just wish the coupons were a bit less finicky. I still consider the service leagues above others though right now.[/QUOTE]

It was just a joke, but you gotta admit you were laying on the drama a bit thick in your post...lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back