Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rosterking']Yea, I have a $5 amazon giftcard and the $5 promo that I wanted to use on but it took the Visa gift card that had no funds.[/QUOTE]

Roger, so it wasn't an issue with the promo credit, but with a GC.

Thanks for the clarification!

Cheers,
Tony

Okay, now I'm confused. I thought I would have to enter the promotional code, let it looks like it is applied automatically.

NVM : Apparently it helps to read page 1. :)

[quote name='jkimrey']Okay, now I'm confused. I thought I would have to enter the promotional code, let it looks like it is applied automatically.[/QUOTE]

If you have multiple codes...and you ever entered one (even by accident) it is applied to your account and will be deducted from the sale.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='jkimrey']How is NFS:HP? Worth the price?[/QUOTE]

I'd like to know this too. I don't usually play racing games but I am still tempted at $5 after coupon.

Also is Medal of Honor worth $5?

I've got an extra $5 promotional code for those Bestselling Games of 2011 promo going on right now.

I guess if you want it, shoot me a PM and it'll go to whoever is first.

Gone. That was fast.

[quote name='admurray2']I'd like to know this too. I don't usually play racing games but I am still tempted at $5 after coupon.

Also is Medal of Honor worth $5?[/QUOTE]

Can't speak for Medal of Honor, but NFS:HP is definitely worth the $5. I have it on Xbox and it's a blast. Online is a ghost town on Xbox, but was SUPER fun. If there's any sort of community left for online on the PC I say go for it.

Also, any chance of Assassin's Creed going back down to $5 or even $7.50?

[quote name='admurray2']I'd like to know this too. I don't usually play racing games but I am still tempted at $5 after coupon.

Also is Medal of Honor worth $5?[/QUOTE]

Yes NFS HP on PF is totally worth it. Runs at 60 frames per second and is so smooth! I had it on my PS3, thought it was good but on PC it's great. I'm not sure why, probably faster load times and better graphics.

In terms of Medal of Honor, I'm actually enjoying the single player quite a bit. Again, graphics blow console versions away and doesn't need a killer rig. Recommended on both!

[quote name='MysterD']Keep in mind, Amazon basically MATCHED Steam's one-day sale price for Shogun 2 of $7.49 yesterday...[/QUOTE]

Keep in mind that Gamersgate still sells it for 7.49$ :lol: j/k, people at Amazon did their best

Tony, are you coing to extend your game download selection soon ? if you do it Amazon will be my main supply for game downloads

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Woot1337']Can't speak for Medal of Honor, but NFS:HP is definitely worth the $5. I have it on Xbox and it's a blast. Online is a ghost town on Xbox, but was SUPER fun. If there's any sort of community left for online on the PC I say go for it.
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Pootie Thang']Yes NFS HP on PF is totally worth it. Runs at 60 frames per second and is so smooth! I had it on my PS3, thought it was good but on PC it's great. I'm not sure why, probably faster load times and better graphics.

In terms of Medal of Honor, I'm actually enjoying the single player quite a bit. Again, graphics blow console versions away and doesn't need a killer rig. Recommended on both![/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks guys - I just might use my last two coupons on those then.

[quote name='fmz65']Would yall consider dropping Warhammer Space Marine to $20? ;)[/QUOTE]

I want this too!!And being able to use credit on Dead Island DLC.Come on , make it happen!!

[quote name='Flame Killa']Does Dead Space 2 activate on Steam?[/QUOTE]

No it doesnt.You can activate it on origin.

I'm waiting to see if Shogun 2 goes back to $7.50, or if the Sims Medieval drops some. I've got 2 codes to use so I'm going to sit on them for a bit.

I followed the link to the $5 off page from the Mafia II page. The Stronghold Collection is there, but we can't use the credit on it? :( Was hoping to get that for free since I own the rest.

Game Downloads New Year Deals
Our Game Downloads New Year Deals continue with $5 off the best sellers of 2011 customers who received a $5 promotional credit in November and December can now use those credits to save even more on these awesome gamesLearn more.

If it says this and links to a page full of products, I should be able to use that promotional credit on any one of those items, Tony. Not just three or four of them. =\

Can you guys have Dungeon Defenders for $2 again? I wanted to get it last time, but it was Christmas eve only and I (and most people) was busy.

[quote name='Blade']I followed the link to the $5 off page from the Mafia II page. The Stronghold Collection is there, but we can't use the credit on it? :( Was hoping to get that for free since I own the rest.

If it says this and links to a page full of products, I should be able to use that promotional credit on any one of those items, Tony. Not just three or four of them. =\[/QUOTE]

Where did you see that message...the link you have above goes to the current 2K sale...of which only a couple of products made the bestsellers list. I can tell you Mafia II was not one of them.

Here's the link to the bestsellers page:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1341832982&pf_rd_i=979455011

Thanks for the heads up, if you can tell me where you saw that message leading you to the 2K sale I'll pull it immediately.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Blade']Okay, there we go. Thanks for the correction. ;)[/QUOTE]

No, thank you for pointing it out. I'm glad I was able to get it corrected before too many people got confused.

Cheers,
Tony

I'm trying to get Spore with my credit, so that it's $5, but there is no "buy" option on the page. What's going on with that?

EDIT: It even says "Available Now," on the page...

Okay, whatever, someone can have my code. I don't want to deal with this crap so someone else can benefit from Amazon not having their crap together. Because really, if you didn't really want any of these games, you end up spending more money than you're saving.

CODE
PHQ9-9X3E48-WHLHU7

YOU'RE WELCOME :) HAPPY NEW YEAR

[quote name='themidgardknight']I'm trying to get Spore with my credit, so that it's $5, but there is no "buy" option on the page. What's going on with that?

EDIT: It even says "Available Now," on the page...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='themidgardknight']Okay, whatever, someone can have my code. I don't want to deal with this crap so someone else can benefit from Amazon not having their crap together. Because really, if you didn't really want any of these games, you end up spending more money than you're saving.

CODE
PHQ9-9X3E48-WHLHU7

YOU'RE WELCOME :) HAPPY NEW YEAR[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the confusion on this title, there's a complicated issue on our back end that makes this happen from time to time. We're pulling the product from the site for the time being, thanks for the heads up and sorry for the delayed response.

Happy New Year.

Cheers,
Tony

For anyone who has either purchased Need for Speed : Hot Pursuit or is considering it keep in mind a ton of people (myself included) are unable to play online due to it claiming the key is already used the maximum amount of times. According to tech support it's a known issue and they are working on a solution....but that's it.....

Tony,

Is there a way to recover our $5 promo codes? I got 6 of them but trashed all but one of them, which I just used on DNF. Like most, I figured the codes would be worthless and I am signed up to amazon with my faculty account which is already flooded by e-mails from students, colleagues and administrators.

Is there a way to view my promotional codes on amazon or request they be resent?

Thanks!

Tony you are killing it for sales. I bought more from amazon in the last 2 months then I have all year. I'm almost tempted to get that amazon credit card for the bonus rewards points on downloads.

[quote name='Meatyflakes']For anyone who has either purchased Need for Speed : Hot Pursuit or is considering it keep in mind a ton of people (myself included) are unable to play online due to it claiming the key is already used the maximum amount of times. According to tech support it's a known issue and they are working on a solution....but that's it.....[/QUOTE]

Yea...I posted this earlier in the thread after calling Amazon. Was confusing as hell that the key would work during installation validation and then fail to work when trying to online. lol.

Can't wait to wreck some people.

[quote name='avwjase']Tony,

Is there a way to recover our $5 promo codes? I got 6 of them but trashed all but one of them, which I just used on DNF. Like most, I figured the codes would be worthless and I am signed up to amazon with my faculty account which is already flooded by e-mails from students, colleagues and administrators.

Is there a way to view my promotional codes on amazon or request they be resent?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

It turns out that once you enter them they are applied to your account and will activate the next time they can be applied to a purchase, up to a maximum of 5$ off the item.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I'm not sure if you're throwing this out there as a positive or negative?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Positive.
$7.49 was Steam's price yesterday; you guys @ Amazon download matched it; and since it was on the $5 off list for Best Sellers of 2011, those w/ vouchers [like myself] got it DIRT CHEAP yesterday ($2.49).

Used one of my codes for GTA IV and I'm considering using another on Darkspore to make it $5. Thoughts either way on Darkspore? I almost bit the other day when it was $7, I like most ARPGs, Sacred 2 is one of my recent favorites.

[quote name='MysterD']If you're a member of Steam [which is FREE to join], Steam has a Darkspore DEMO, if you want to give that a shot.
I might have to give the DEMO a shot myself.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, yes I do have Steam and I'm downloading the demo now at ~350Kb/s on my crappy DSL connection the sale may be over by the time it finishes tho :) But it gives me some time to think about it.

Does anyone know if they have any DLC in the works for the game? If so I'll probably just wait for the "gold" version.

Got DNF! I couldn't really pass it up for only 99 cents :) Plus I'm afraid if I wait it'll go bye bye again like Shogun 2 did. Thanks again Tony for the amazing deals. I'm constantly checking for more games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back