Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='elcheapo2']Tony, is there any way to gift a PCDD purchase? I already own Civ 5, but I'd like to purchase it for a friend.

The only solution I can think of is buying it, and sending them the steam key. It'd be nice if it was a little more official, but I'll take what I can get.[/QUOTE]
Thats what I did, bought 2 copies and sent the key to a friend for him to register.

[quote name='jkimrey']Tony - still didn't get the King Arthur II code. Any suggestions?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

You'll be getting it within the next couple of days, I just had one our Developers and it is fixed. I'm back filling orders right now.

Also I have a question for the group. We're putting Alice: Madness Returns on sale next week AND we're adding it to the topsellers of 2011. What do you guys think?

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']You'll be getting it within the next couple of days, I just had one our Developers and it is fixed. I'm back filling orders right now.

Also I have a question for the group. We're putting Alice: Madness Returns on sale next week AND we're adding it to the topsellers of 2011. What do you guys think?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I think that is pretty freakin' awesome! :D

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Already own Alice: Madness Returns PC from retail DVD.
So, that deal does nothing for me.
Hopefully, it goes well for others...

[quote name='admurray2']I think that is pretty freakin' awesome! :D[/QUOTE]

Sweet :) glad there's some excitement there, hope you still have coupons left!

[quote name='MysterD']Already own Alice: Madness Returns PC from retail DVD.
So, that deal does nothing for me.
Hopefully, it goes well for others...[/QUOTE]

We'll only be doing Alice for 1 day, we have 6 other days with an EA title featured each day, I'll give you all a full lineup preview on Friday or Saturday when we have the calendar finalized.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hey there everyone, sorry for the super delayed response here, I'm just recovering from what I think was the worst cold/flu I've ever had, thanks to those who asked how I was doing and wished me well, apologies again to those who had/have questions that I've missed.

Do me a favor and send me a PM, I'd like to get your feedback directly and pass it along.

Cheers,
T-Money[/QUOTE]

I hope you get fully recovered soon Tony

I will get some screenshots for the downloaders and send you the PM

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']You'll be getting it within the next couple of days, I just had one our Developers and it is fixed. I'm back filling orders right now.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Alice : Madness Returns is a very good game as I've read and although it will not run in Eyefinity for me, I will grab it because $2.49 after 75% Off and $5 coupon is hell of a deal :mrgreen:

Before anybody asks..... Yes, it registers on Origin

You promised some good deals for EA games, and I really hope to see DA Origin Ultimate go on sale soon

Edit : just saw your post about EA, Awesome !

Alice would be a pretty good deal for $2.49 after the $5 coupon code (Assuming the price is set at $7.49). I know a lot of people got it on Steam for the $7.49 price when it was a Daily Deal on Steam. It does require the Origin Client for initial activation and an EA account. However, once you plug in the code, the Origin Client doesn't need to be open.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Awesome! I might actually buy a game in January (told myself I wouldn't after last month's sales). Hoping Dragon Age 2 gets some similar treatment but after just finishing Skyrim... might need a break from dragons anyway.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Sweet :) glad there's some excitement there, hope you still have coupons left!

We'll only be doing Alice for 1 day, we have 6 other days with an EA title featured each day, I'll give you all a full lineup preview on Friday or Saturday when we have the calendar finalized.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
I'll have to wait and see what's on the list then.
I do own a fair amount of EA titles, already.

Hopefully, something I'm looking for is at a decent price...and that it's something I can also use a $5 off coupon on, if it's part of the 2011 Best Sellers club. ;)

EDIT:
And yes, yes, I know - I do buy TOO many games and have TOO big of a Backlog. :p

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Sweet :) glad there's some excitement there, hope you still have coupons left!

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Yep! I have been holding onto two coupons in hopes of some new deals...sounds like it will be worth it.

I've been eyeing Alice for awhile, mostly the console versions since they come with the original, but with a decent sale price plus a coupon I am sold on the PC version.

Also I have a question for the group. We're putting Alice: Madness Returns on sale next week AND we're adding it to the topsellers of 2011. What do you guys think?[/QUOTE]
Though I know it won't be eligible for activation on Steam, I'd be very tempted by such a thing if the price were right. Alice has been on my wishlist for some time now.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Yes! Please do.

Thanks for the heads up on Civ 5, I've been wanting to buy it. Almost picked it up for the 15 two weeks ago, happy I waited

[quote name='admurray2']Yep! I have been holding onto two coupons in hopes of some new deals...sounds like it will be worth it.

I've been eyeing Alice for awhile, mostly the console versions since they come with the original, but with a decent sale price plus a coupon I am sold on the PC version.[/QUOTE]

the PC version does come with the original and it ran fine on Win 7 x64
:)

Tony,

The game is released tomorrow. I thought the $5 coupon was if you pre-ordered the game?

If I were to go ahead and preorder, would the coupon all me to get $5 off another game in the future?

Thanks

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

[quote name='agentghost']the PC version does come with the original and it ran fine on Win 7 x64
:)[/QUOTE]

Huh, well...that's even better then! Thanks for the info - it's a definite no-brainer now.

[quote name='agentghost']the PC version does come with the original and it ran fine on Win 7 x64
:)[/QUOTE]

The PC version only came with the original for a short time from the EA website. They only did that for a limited time sadly.

[quote name='The Nephilim']The PC version only came with the original for a short time from the EA website. They only did that for a limited time sadly.[/QUOTE]

Yep, the PC version of Alice Madness Returns does NOT come with the original game.

Alice would be a fine way to pseudo-PM the best buy december sale. stuff there was Alice, Dragon Gage Ultimate, Bulletstorm, and a slew of other things. if people missed it then, amazon will work. and a lot of people missed it then.

Love how the number of games keeps steadily increasing on the bestsellers list.

Originally it was somewhere around 47, but now there are already 56 games. (some duplicates for mac/pc) Also there are 2 links to Mass Effect 2 on the bestsellers list for some strange reason you might want to get it checked out. (both pc)

[quote name='DarkZero104']Alice would be a fine way to pseudo-PM the best buy december sale. stuff there was Alice, Dragon Gage Ultimate, Bulletstorm, and a slew of other things. if people missed it then, amazon will work. and a lot of people missed it then.[/QUOTE]

Steam had the best sale on Alice (for PC), and if you bought the Steam version it registered on Origin. Steam had it for $7.49.

[quote name='jkimrey']Tony,

The game is released tomorrow. I thought the $5 coupon was if you pre-ordered the game?

If I were to go ahead and preorder, would the coupon all me to get $5 off another game in the future?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

The release date got pushed back (according to my information) so it isn't coming out tomorrow. You should have your credit in time to take advantage of the offer, if you don't PM me and we'll get you sorted :).

[quote name='igame']Love how the number of games keeps steadily increasing on the bestsellers list.

Originally it was somewhere around 47, but now there are already 56 games. (some duplicates for mac/pc) Also there are 2 links to Mass Effect 2 on the bestsellers list for some strange reason you might want to get it checked out. (both pc)[/QUOTE]

We did say that we'd be adding games to the list as we got our sales results in from Holiday. This took a bit longer than it normally would because of the holiday...and because I got mondo sick at the end of last week, the bestsellers list should be finalized super shortly. When it is I'll post an announcement.

Sorry for the confusion though, I totally understand why it seems weird. As for the dupe ME2, thanks for the heads up, fixing it now.

[quote name='fmz65']So still no news on Space Marine? :([/QUOTE]

Working on it :).

Cheers,
T-Money

[quote name='sunghost']Yep, the PC version of Alice Madness Returns does NOT come with the original game.[/QUOTE]

yes it does come with the original game. :roll: You just need to unlock it. Google is your friend :)

[quote name='tominater12']Hey Tony is there any chance we will see Dead Space and Mirrors Edge in this EA sale?[/QUOTE]

Even if they go on sale, there is no way for them to be in bestsellers of 2011 ;)

I really hope Space Marine and Dead Island go on sale (a good one... better than that of GMG :lol:)

[quote name='agentghost']yes it does come with the original game. :roll: You just need to unlock it. Google is your friend :)[/QUOTE]

Uh.. no, you can unlock the menu option to select the original American McGee's Alice, but the game will crash when you try to launch it from the menu because it doesn't come with any game files for the original Alice. The unlock does work for the DLC though (the extra outfits/weapons). If you used google.. you would've seen that several people have posted that you can unlock the costume/weapon DLC.. but not the original American McGee's Alice.

I hope admurray2 doesn't get the wrong idea, if you want the original game it might be best to go with the console version, however the PC version of Madness Returns is the best version IMO, and I prefer it over the 360 version. But you will NOT be getting the original American McGee's Alice with the PC version of Madness Returns unless you bought it from the EA store during the promotional period a while ago.

Also, EA doesn't seem to like it when you provide info for how to "unlock" the DLC lol, but it's the only way to gain access to it because it's not possible to purchase anymore.

[quote name='sunghost']Uh.. no, you can unlock the menu option to select Alice Madness Returns, but the game will crash when you try to launch it from the menu because it doesn't come with any game files for the original Alice. The unlock does work for the DLC though (the extra outfits/weapons). If you used google.. you would've seen that several people have posted that you can unlock the costume/weapon DLC.. but not the original American McGee's Alice.

I hope admurray2 doesn't get the wrong idea, if you want the original game it might be best to go with the console version, however the PC version of Madness Returns is the best version IMO, and I prefer it over the 360 version. But you will NOT be getting the original American McGee's Alice with the PC version of Madness Returns unless you bought it from the EA store during the promotional period a while ago.

Also, EA doesn't seem to like it when you provide info for how to "unlock" the DLC lol, but it's the only way to gain access to it because it's not possible to purchase anymore.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the clarification. I would like that HD remake of the original, but if the price was right I think I might still go for the PC version. A sub $10 price (after coupon) is better than I can ever expect to get it for on the 360.

[quote name='r9800pro']Even if they go on sale, there is no way for them to be in bestsellers of 2011 ;)

I really hope Space Marine and Dead Island go on sale (a good one... better than that of GMG :lol:)[/QUOTE]

I'd probably buy both if they were both priced at $9.99 or so (or at the very least $15 so you could get $5 off with the coupon).

[quote name='admurray2']Thanks for the clarification. I would like that HD remake of the original, but if the price was right I think I might still go for the PC version. A sub $10 price (after coupon) is better than I can ever expect to get it for on the 360.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it'd be great if they could beat or match the price Steam had it for back during the daily deal.. $7.49 is nearly half as much as you'd pay for the console versions (I think best buy had them for $15 a couple weeks ago?). I already bought it from Steam, but would be cool to see more people playing the game.

First, let me say thank you to Amazon and Tony for all of the great deals, great communication and great help.

Second, has anyone had problems installing the downloaded version of Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition?

My key works and I was able to add the ultimate edition to my Bioware profile.

However, when I tried to run the actual installation, the installer starts extracting, but when it gets to DAO_PRC_CP_2.rar, it stops extracting at 18.8% and then the installation fails.

I really am not in the mood to download the full 12+ gigs again. If this is not a common problem with a simple solution, I'll figure something out (it seems to be the DLC for the Stone prisoner, so I should be able to get that somewhere else), but any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

[quote name='r9800pro']Even if they go on sale, there is no way for them to be in bestsellers of 2011 ;)

I really hope Space Marine and Dead Island go on sale (a good one... better than that of GMG :lol:)[/QUOTE]

True, but Dead Space 2 on the other hand...also, still working on Space Marine but Dead Island will likely be a no-go.

[quote name='admurray2']Thanks for the clarification. I would like that HD remake of the original, but if the price was right I think I might still go for the PC version. A sub $10 price (after coupon) is better than I can ever expect to get it for on the 360.[/QUOTE]

Based on what you just said you won't be sad...in fact, if you have a coupon, you'll be elated.

[quote name='sunghost']I'd probably buy both if they were both priced at $9.99 or so (or at the very least $15 so you could get $5 off with the coupon).

Yeah it'd be great if they could beat or match the price Steam had it for back during the daily deal.. $7.49 is nearly half as much as you'd pay for the console versions (I think best buy had them for $15 a couple weeks ago?). I already bought it from Steam, but would be cool to see more people playing the game.[/QUOTE]

See above :)

[quote name='CrimsonTribe']First, let me say thank you to Amazon and Tony for all of the great deals, great communication and great help.

Second, has anyone had problems installing the downloaded version of Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition?

My key works and I was able to add the ultimate edition to my Bioware profile.

However, when I tried to run the actual installation, the installer starts extracting, but when it gets to DAO_PRC_CP_2.rar, it stops extracting at 18.8% and then the installation fails.

I really am not in the mood to download the full 12+ gigs again. If this is not a common problem with a simple solution, I'll figure something out (it seems to be the DLC for the Stone prisoner, so I should be able to get that somewhere else), but any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Hmm, have you contacted our CS yet? I haven't heard of that issue before.

[quote name='lousysmarch']Ohh I hope Bulletstorm goes cheaper.

Did people have success getting crysis/warhead registered on origin? I've had no luck.[/QUOTE]

Pay close attention to the daily deals next week for your chance at Bulletstorm. We're still finalizing the schedule, I'll give the group here a preview of the calendar on Friday or Saturday...hopefully Friday.

PM me directly if you're still having trouble getting Crysis/Warhead to register.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='GUNNM']You missed bulletstorm for $5[/QUOTE]

Bulletstorm will be a daily next week, if you have a coupon and want the game, prepare to smile :)

Cheers,
T-Money

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']FYI guys, we're going to be switching back to our non/post holiday promotional schedule, so we'll have our deal of the week (currently L.A. Noire at $12.49), as our primary promotion.

We will likely be running other promotions throughout January but we're going to spend the next couple of days figuring out exactly what we want those to be :).

Thanks again everyone for making this both a successful and an ENJOYABLE holiday! Thanks for all the positive shout-outs, for spreading the word to your friends, and other web communities/forums.

I've tried to say it as often as possible, and it "feels" like you guys agree, but I hope that you all know that your feedback is heard and used. We also appreciate how understanding you are regarding the inability to meet every request :).

Let's all look forward to a great year of awesome gaming (and gaming deals!) in 2012.

Cheers,
Tony "T-Money"[/QUOTE]

[quote name='cheaphuck']Is this now deal of the week? Thought it was deal of the day.[/QUOTE]

Please see my post above. We're going to be trying some stuff out with our "Deal of the Week", for example, next week will be an "EA Week" but we'll have different individual titles on sale each day.

This week, and last week, we had a static Deal of the Week, Civilization IV/V and L.A. Noire respectively.

Hope this answers your question, if it doesn't, let me know and I'll try to clarify further.

Cheers,
T-Money

If I were to purchase the windows version of Civ 5 and activate it on steam, would I also get the Mac version?

[quote name='flameo2000']If I were to purchase the windows version of Civ 5 and activate it on steam, would I also get the Mac version?[/QUOTE]

I can't confirm it, but it is a Steamplay(Mac+PC for one price) title on steam.

On the other hand, when I bought Civ IV on Steam, I got separate entries for both the Mac and PC versions. Civ V does not have this, so I'm not sure.

I'd just like to put in a beg (again) for Crysis 2 for $15 or less, please. Get it to $10 with the coupon and you've got a sale. Guaranteed!

[quote name='DirkBelig']I'd just like to put in a beg (again) for Crysis 2 for $15 or less, please. Get it to $10 with the coupon and you've got a sale. Guaranteed![/QUOTE]

Lol you won't be sad next week :).

Cheers,
T-Money

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Lol you won't be sad next week :).

Cheers,
T-Money[/QUOTE]

If it goes down to $5 after the coupon I will get another copy :mrgreen:

I really hope you guys give us a killer deal with Space Marine ;)

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Lol you won't be sad next week :).

Cheers,
T-Money[/QUOTE]
133908137v11_240x240_Front.jpg

T-Money: I mistakenly deleted the two $5 coupon emails I'd received for buying Rome: Total War and Deus Ex. Is there anything I can do to have those emails resent?

[quote name='Dragon164z']T-Money: I mistakenly deleted the two $5 coupon emails I'd received for buying Rome: Total War and Deus Ex. Is there anything I can do to have those emails resent?[/QUOTE]

I would reach out to our Customer Service group and see if they can get you a new one...I'm not sure how I would get that done from my end.

Cheers,
Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back