Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']
Additionally, as I wrote this response, a member of our technical team dropped by and let me know that Risen will be back on sale today, as a DRM free solution. Everyone who has already downloaded the TAGES version should be able to access their Games and Software Library and re-download the DRM free version at your convenience (once everything is complete). I will update the thread once this change is live. As for putting the game back on promotional pricing, I can tell you it is something we'll be discussing but don't have any solid announcements around right now as we just got it back on sale.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
That's good for those who bought Risen or will buy it later from you guys at Amazon DL service.

But, do you know if this solution going to be across the board for ALL versions of the game? Or just your Amazon DL version?

Deep Silver really should take the Tages DRM off the Steam version and also the DVD disc version, as well.
SIDE NOTE - I have the Steam version of Risen.

[quote name='drabelincoln']i'm a fan of daily deals as well. Steam has the right idea. Daily deal. Midweek deal, then a weekender.[/quote]
This!!! ^^^

I'd like to see Dead Space, Crysis Maximum Edition, Dragon Age II and Mass Effect to go on sale next week because I missed the deals during holiday. (Just realized all of them are EA games...)

Keep up with awesome work, Tony!

Daily. 24 hours is enough.

Additionally, if you scroll through the last 5-10 pages on this thread alone, you'll notice dozens of people asking for repeats of daily deals. Cheapchuck, you've personally asked for a repeat of the Dead Island deal.
[/QUOTE]

Simple solution: Put it up for a daily again. I'll admit I also missed out on the Dead Island deal and want to see it again but that still doesn't dissuade my preference for daily deals. With weekly deals I see a title posted I have no interest in and have to wait a full week for something new to come up. With a daily you have more flexibility and if people miss out and you, as the seller, feel you get further revenue from reposting it again, then so much the better. Sure, some people might not be happy if you repeat the same stuff a couple of times in a two or three week period but, hey, with daily deals they have more chances of seeing something they like.

[quote name='Jaysonguy']I vote for weekly deals

I also love Tony for bringing up that many people here have been asking for repeats and the week schedule stops all of that[/QUOTE]

Not if the games listed on a weekly aren't ones they are interested in -- it's disappointing to see one title go up per week and that's pretty much it for discounts. Maybe if you have multiple titles (and I'm not counting numerous games in the same franchise).

Tony,

I don't mind the cadence of the dealing (and possibly some wheeling). We all know who your competition is and how many times you get asked "DOES IT ACTIVATE....".

Seriously, whether it's a week or daily, if you get the best deals, that's where you will win the hearts and minds. It may not have to be just dollar cost, but any sort of perks or add-ons (sound tracks, DLC, etc.) that Amazon can get exclusive will make a better fight for our hard in dollars. The Amazon credit is pretty awesome, too.

Yes, we are CAGs, but the best deal maybe isn't always the cheapest one (though it helps!). My vote it for whichever scenario results in the best offerings.

Regards,
Kbob

PS: Tell the Kindle eBook side to take a hard long look at games and get their act together. Kindle ebook pricing is driving me insane! Not your fault... but yah know...

[quote name='Psybuster']Yeah weekly is fine to me. I was actually getting kind of tired staying up late daily to see what prices rolled over lol[/QUOTE]

[quote name='wolve']Add another vote for weekly deals. Occasionally daily deals are are okay, but I don't have all the time in the world to read the forums.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='JawnMan']I would personally like daily deals. Steam does it, and I look forward to 1PM EST to see what the game is (Though they have been lacking recently). If I see a good game, I'm going to buy it anyway whether it's daily or weekly, but for me daily wins. I see a lot of people want the weekly deals, so maybe have 2 or 3 games to choose from instead of just 1 (for the weekly deal idea)? Just a thought.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='sunghost']Same here, I'd prefer daily deals. Maybe it would be better to have daily deals + some repeats here and there than weekly deals.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Drabelincoln']I'm a fan of daily deals as well. Steam has the right idea. Daily deal. Midweek deal, then a weekender.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='UW_Shocks']Like someone else already mentioned, I like the idea of having a deal for 2-3 days. I think STEAM does a similar thing with their "MidWeek Deals" [Tues - Thurs] and "Weekend Deal" [Fri-Sun]
This way, there's a fast turn around time to the next deal, and people still have enough time to become aware of the current deal.

Keep up the good work Tony![/QUOTE]

[quote name='LocarionStorm']I'm also a fan of weekly or 3 day-long deals. The time that the multiple days allow for me to pickup the deal is nice. In addition, I usually tell friends who are not as much into watching prices about deals but I have had issues in the past alerting them quickly enough that they can buy a daily deal. A weekly or 3 day-or-so deal makes telling friends much easier.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DirkBelig']Another vote for daily deals, too, because I'm already looping by Amazon every morning to check what the free Android App of the Day is and click-buying it to get it in my account.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='r9800pro']My vote goes to daaily deal too, a week is too long :)
Maybe something like Steam's approach[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ruuin']Daily Deals for me.

I prefer new deals every day than see same deals during one week. I became bored if there are the same deals during one week. Daily deal is more dynamic system.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='M_F_A_H']Co-sign.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='deadpool253']Weekly deals are better[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MysterD']This!!! ^^^[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mooby']Daily. 24 hours is enough.

Simple solution: Put it up for a daily again. I'll admit I also missed out on the Dead Island deal and want to see it again but that still doesn't dissuade my preference for daily deals. With weekly deals I see a title posted I have no interest in and have to wait a full week for something new to come up. With a daily you have more flexibility and if people miss out and you, as the seller, feel you get further revenue from reposting it again, then so much the better. Sure, some people might not be happy if you repeat the same stuff a couple of times in a two or three week period but, hey, with daily deals they have more chances of seeing something they like. I'll be honest. I have one promo code/coupon left and I'm holding it for Dead Island. If I don't see it come up, it'll probably just go unused.

Not if the games listed on a weekly aren't ones they are interested in -- it's disappointing to see one title go up per week and that's pretty much it for discounts. Maybe if you have multiple titles (and I'm not counting numerous games in the same franchise).[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TheKbob']Tony,

I don't mind the cadence of the dealing (and possibly some wheeling). We all know who your competition is and how many times you get asked "DOES IT ACTIVATE....".

Seriously, whether it's a week or daily, if you get the best deals, that's where you will win the hearts and minds. It may not have to be just dollar cost, but any sort of perks or add-ons (sound tracks, DLC, etc.) that Amazon can get exclusive will make a better fight for our hard in dollars. The Amazon credit is pretty awesome, too.

Yes, we are CAGs, but the best deal maybe isn't always the cheapest one (though it helps!). My vote it for whichever scenario results in the best offerings.

Regards,
Kbob

PS: Tell the Kindle eBook side to take a hard long look at games and get their act together. Kindle ebook pricing is driving me insane! Not your fault... but yah know... [/QUOTE]

I wanted to address all of the Weekly vs. Daily comments in one response, so I apologize for the super long quote.

This is all great feedback, and it all gets recorded for discussion with the team over here. To provide you some insight, there are some other factors that go into decisions like this outside of just "X people have provided feedback that they prefer daily deals and Y people have provided feedback that they prefer weekly deals." Although that is definitely part of the process we use.

Two other things that we look at are:

1. How did the actual deals perform? Meaning, did more customers take advantage of the daily deal vs. the weekly deal. This is one of the most important factors, as you can imagine, and speaks directly to what you guys as customers say when you talk about "voting with your wallet". Regardless of how much anecdotal feedback we get, we have to spend our time/money/resources maximizing our reach. I'm sure many of you immediately read this and think "well of course they reach more people over the course of 1 week vs 1 day...it is 7x the time", to address this I can tell you that we use a battery of statistics to determine the effectiveness of promotions from a number of facets, including length of time run.

2. Day of the week and time of year. We know certain days of the week are higher traffic days, so when we craft daily deals, we try to pack as much punch into the high traffic days as possible. We've also tried the reverse (putting killer deals on low traffic days to drive more traffic), based on the results of those tests we decided to stick with our current strategy. Time of year also plays a huge role.

These aren't the only things we look at, but they are what I think I'm able to share with a wide audience like this (we'll find out if I get yelled at later in the week).

Basically what it boils down to though is that, you guys, as gamers buying games, drive these decisions. We're constantly testing our cadence and strategy. I can tell you that next week likely won't be the last time we try a series of daily deals over the course of the week, and that we have tested the hybrid model (Deal set 1 from Sunday-Wednesday, Deal sets 1&2 on Thursday, Deal set 2 on Friday/Saturday), and we'll also definitely be using the "same deal all week model" in the future.

Hope this answers everyone's questions!

[quote name='MysterD']That's good for those who bought Risen or will buy it later from you guys at Amazon DL service.

But, is this solution going to be across the board for ALL versions of the game? Or just yours?

Deep Silver really should take the Tages DRM off the Steam version and also the DVD disc version, as well.
SIDE NOTE - I have the Steam version of Risen.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure what other distributors will be doing regarding their versions. I only have visibility into the products we distribute. Sorry man!

[quote name='naitosan']I'd like to see Dead Space, Crysis Maximum Edition, Dragon Age II and Mass Effect to go on sale next week because I missed the deals during holiday. (Just realized all of them are EA games...)

Keep up with awesome work, Tony![/QUOTE]

I can tell you that, of that list, Dead Space 2 and Dragon Age II will be part of the promotion and awesome deals with the coupon. I'll update the OP with details shortly.

Cheers,
Tony

Awesome. I am glad that these $5 coupons are coming into play.

Also, I missed the Duke Nukem Forever for a $1. That made me very sad. Not your fault!

[quote name='TheKbob']Awesome. I am glad that these $5 coupons are coming into play.

Also, I missed the Duke Nukem Forever for a $1. That made me very sad. Not your fault![/QUOTE]

Nice, beat me to my "bumpdated" post.

Bumpdated with a preview into next week's deals!

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Nice, beat me to my "bumpdated" post.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

:hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot:

Alice for $2.50?! Oh man, I already own Crysis 2 and Bulletstorm, but holy crap!

:bouncy:

Amazing deals tony, unfortunately I own all of them (Except Alice, but that never caught my eye) but I'll be passing this info on to some friends.

I kinda feel gypped paying whatever I did for Steam's Alice.

Big +1 for Medal of Honor's campaign. if you don't froth at the mouth and scream CALLOFDUTY SUX CALLOFDUTY SUX CALLOFDUTY SUX CALLOFDUTY SUX CALLOFDUTY SUX CALLOFDUTY SUX CALLOFDUTY SUX at the mere touch of a CoD styled game, MoH should pleasantly surprise you. Even if you found Black Ops or MW3 to be rather tepid, I think you will enjoy MoH. I found it good fun and I appreciated its subdued more professional tone in contrast to CoD's trying too hard style.

Dead Space 2, I played on consoles but this is a great stinking game.

Bulletstorm works well on PC and is quite nice.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Nice, beat me to my "bumpdated" post.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Incredible deals there - makes me regret burning one of my coupons on Duke Nukem. ;) Great work Tony, thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Holy Mother Of God ! :hot:

Tony..... this is just AWESOME !

Although I do have bought most of these titles from your great Holiday deals, I just feel very happy for others, but I will surely get Alice and maybe another copy of Crysis 2 but I really hope that Dragon Age Origins Ultimate gets a separate sale price :)

I'm not sure what other distributors will be doing regarding their versions. I only have visibility into the products we distribute. Sorry man![/QUOTE]
I can understand you'd only know what is going on w/ your version of the game. Wasn't sure if you knew if they were going to remove Tages for ALL versions - that's why I asked.

Good to know you guys have a DRM-Free version - will have to just keep that in mind, it case it gets ULTRA CHEAP. :0P

If Deep Silver is willing to remove Tages DRM from your Amazon download version of the game, they should do it across the board for all versions of the Risen PC version - especially since Steam version already has Steam as DRM, but having Tages on top of that is just additional unnecessary DRM. Their Tages DRM and their servers for activation has been VERY unreliable, especially in the past few months.

Thanks for the insight, Tony. Amazing deals for next week, nothing I'll probably jump on, but I can still be objective! I think the best part about daily deals is that it offers the buyer more choice and that's never a bad thing (from a gamer's perspective).

Preview of Next Week's Deals

These prices will not be live until Sunday 1/15/2012:

1/21 – Crysis 2 - $9.99 - $4.99 with $5 holiday promo code

Hope you all are excited :)

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
133908137v11_240x240_Front.jpg

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

@Tony
Will the Bad Company 2 Vietnam DLC be on sale along w/ BC2 base game next week?

SIDE NOTE - I already own BC2 base game, I'm missing the Vietnam DLC.

MoH, Dead Space 2, Bad Company 2 and Bulletstorm for $2 (w/$5 coupon) are all great deals, I would definitely would picked them up if I didn't already owned them. I will be using my last coupon on Crysis 2 though I just missed it the last time it was $10 so it feels great that this time I'm getting it for only $5, Thanks Tony!

[quote name='LazyTriangle']MoH, Dead Space 2, Bad Company 2 and Bulletstorm for $2 (w/$5 coupon) are all great deals, I would definitely would picked them up if I didn't already owned them. [/QUOTE]
Same here.
But, I ALSO already own Crysis 2, DAO Ultimate and DA2.
I buy TOO many games, I know...

My two cents on deals:

1. Consider a weekly and a weekend deal. It'd be easy to remember and it wouldn't give you just four chances a month to connect with your customer. With such a large catalog of games, I'm sure you have more than 52 games in mind that you'd like to promote each year! ;)

2. I suggest that the effectiveness of the deal will increase as regular times become established. The average buyer may find it challenging to understand when to check in on deals up to this point.

3. I, for one, have a hard time finding things you're trying to highlight. It's more of a website design thing and not one you can easily remedy. Other retailers use a nice big graphic on the top right to call out deals, but Amazon has a tiny pic and lots of text - surrounded by more pics and text. Lots of info!

Sorry if the suggestions sound presumptuous. I'm just really digging what you're doing right now with Amazon's PC Downloads and want everyone to be able to get in on the great deals.

Wow, great deals. Shame I only have 1 coupon left. Gonna decide between Medal of Honor, Battlefield 2 and Crysis. Leaning towards Crysis just to test out my rig.

[quote name='scmoney360']hey tony, any word on bad company 2 vietnam deal to go along with the deal for the game?[/quote]

^^ this.

Man oh man, so many deals, so few coupons! I only have two left, Tony - you're killing me here! :lol:

I already have Crysis 2 and Bad Company 2 and DAO, and I think Alice is a no-brainer for me. I have Dead Space 1 on the 360 and haven't played it yet, so I think I will pass on that, but I can't decide what to use the last one on between Medal of Honor and Bulletstorm. Really wishing I didn't burn one on Assassin's Creed now, especially seeing as how I already had it. Any opinions, fellow Cheapasses?

Also, not a request but just a question...is only the DAO+DA2 bundle going to be on sale? If DA2 was going to be on sale alone, I might have to get that instead.

Stupid question I know - probably answered many times. Is there a way to know how many coupons you have left by logging into your account?

Thanks

well, i can see that i'll be using my last 4 coupons for alice/dragon age bundle/crysis 2/bulletstorm - just to get some clarification, do any of those register on steam or origin? no offense to amazon's cloud, but i really really really like keeping my game library in one place

[quote name='kwirl']well, i can see that i'll be using my last 4 coupons for alice/dragon age bundle/crysis 2/bulletstorm - just to get some clarification, do any of those register on steam or origin? no offense to amazon's cloud, but i really really really like keeping my game library in one place[/QUOTE]

I can't speak to bulletstorm, but everything else will only register on origin. No steam.

I hate strategy games, but I'm downloading the Civ V demo on Steam since I feel the price is stupid to pass up. If by some miracle I enjoy the demo, should I look to get it or Civ IV? I'm reading IV is the better game, but more hardcore.

[quote name='Z-Saber']I hate strategy games, but I'm downloading the Civ V demo on Steam since I feel the price is stupid to pass up. If by some miracle I enjoy the demo, should I look to get it or Civ IV? I'm reading IV is the better game, but more hardcore.[/QUOTE]

Just stick with V if you're not into strategy games. It's much easier to enjoy and the only people that take fault with it are hardcore strategy fans.

Those are some incredible deals... for just about all of those games even without coupon. Grabbing Alice if my luck holds out... these seem to sell out pretty fast.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']1. How did the actual deals perform? Meaning, did more customers take advantage of the daily deal vs. the weekly deal. This is one of the most important factors, as you can imagine, and speaks directly to what you guys as customers say when you talk about "voting with your wallet". Regardless of how much anecdotal feedback we get, we have to spend our time/money/resources maximizing our reach. I'm sure many of you immediately read this and think "well of course they reach more people over the course of 1 week vs 1 day...it is 7x the time", to address this I can tell you that we use a battery of statistics to determine the effectiveness of promotions from a number of facets, including length of time run.[/QUOTE]
I know you can't talk specifics of course, but I am kind of curious: How long of a tail do longer deals have? I imagine it's an early mountainous peak that tapers off after a day or two, then has a small peak near the end. Is it a similar thing for dailies (on a smaller scale?) i.e., is the sales graph fractal, in that it follows a similar pattern (early peak, level, small peak at end) no matter the length of the sale? Just curious.

Running some nice sales. I have all of them but Crysis 2, so definitely scooping that up for a fiver. Killing it with the deals, man. Absolutely fantastic values there. :applause:

Great, I was expecting Dead Space 2 to go on sale ever since I got the coupons. :p Awesome prices on the other games as well.

So, question. Do those all EA games activate on (wait for it) Origin? If they don't then I might get them as well, but my Origin account looks kinda lonely with only Battlefield 3 on it. :p Mainly asking for Bad Company 2 and both Dragon Age's.

[quote name='KieferCrimson']Great, I was expecting Dead Space 2 to go on sale ever since I got the coupons. :p Awesome prices on the other games as well.

So, question. Do those all EA games activate on (wait for it) Origin? If they don't then I might get them as well, but my Origin account looks kinda lonely with only Battlefield 3 on it. :p Mainly asking for Bad Company 2 and both Dragon Age's.[/QUOTE]

They are all suppose to but some have issues.

[quote name='KieferCrimson']Great, I was expecting Dead Space 2 to go on sale ever since I got the coupons. :p Awesome prices on the other games as well.

So, question. Do those all EA games activate on (wait for it) Origin? If they don't then I might get them as well, but my Origin account looks kinda lonely with only Battlefield 3 on it. :p Mainly asking for Bad Company 2 and both Dragon Age's.[/QUOTE]

BC2, DAO: Ultimate and DA2 activate on Origin.

Bulletstorm is the only one on Amazon's EA Sale List for next week that doesn't activate on Origin, since it uses Microsoft G4WL.

[quote name='biocat']Just stick with V if you're not into strategy games. It's much easier to enjoy and the only people that take fault with it are hardcore strategy fans.[/QUOTE]Download is done, so I guess I'll try it. Just watched a few videos of Civilization IV and V. Have to say I'm not optimistic. It looked like the complete opposite of something I would enjoy.

Thanks for the quick replies, I wasn't counting on Bulletstorm anyway, I had enough trouble with SSF4AE and GFWL, but it's good to know about the other games. Much appreciated.

I just realized I have Dead Space 2 sitting on my shelf in the wrapper. How long has it been sitting there and where did I get it from?

... damnit CAG.

[quote name='KieferCrimson']Thanks for the quick replies, I wasn't counting on Bulletstorm anyway, I had enough trouble with SSF4AE and GFWL, but it's good to know about the other games. Much appreciated.[/QUOTE]
I am not much of a G4WL fan either.
Though, never had much trouble w/ it.

Regardless, Bulletstorm is an awesome shooter.
Anybody passing that up for $7 / $2 next week is crazy.

[quote name='TheKbob']I just realized I have Dead Space 2 sitting on my shelf in the wrapper. How long has it been sitting there and where did I get it from?

... damnit CAG.[/QUOTE]

Bah...I still got Thief 2: The Metal Age [from Thief: Platinum Collection (Retail box)] sitting on my shelf. :p

EDIT:
BTW, you really should open up Dead Space 2. It's a great game.

I purchased Bad Company 2 when it was $9.99 and used my $5 coupon. I activated it on Origin and was prompted with a choice of Standard or Digital Deluxe. I selected Digital Deluxe and have Vietnam included!?

[quote name='fmz65']Space Marine for the love of god Tony! :p[/QUOTE]

I was waiting for this too :p

Maybe after the EA week we'll see Space Marine since Tony indicated that there would a be a good deal for it too in the coming days :bouncy:

[quote name='MysterD']I am not much of a G4WL fan either.
Though, never had much trouble w/ it.

Regardless, Bulletstorm is an awesome shooter.
Anybody passing that up for $7 / $2 next week is crazy.[/QUOTE]

Wait it will be $7? Oh well that is still a good price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back