Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jsunjones']I purchased Bad Company 2 when it was $9.99 and used my $5 coupon. I activated it on Origin and was prompted with a choice of Standard or Digital Deluxe. I selected Digital Deluxe and have Vietnam included!?[/QUOTE]

All the deluxe version does is go ahead and download vietnam - but it isn't unlocked.

When you buy Vietnam, you get a code and then all it has to do is unlock as opposed to downloading a couple of more gigs before you can play.

At least that is what happened with me.

[quote name='tominater12']Wait it will be $7? Oh well that is still a good price.[/QUOTE]
See first post in the thread from Tony about what's on sale next week.

Bulletstorm PC on 1/20 next week = $7 without coupon; or $2 w/ coupon.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']
1/20 – Bulletstorm - $6.99 - $1.99 with $5 holiday promo code
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MysterD']See first post in the thread from Tony about what's on sale next week.

Bulletstorm PC on 1/20 next week = $7 without coupon; or $2 w/ coupon.[/QUOTE]

Did not realize he posted a preview in the first post. That Dragon Age deal looks fantastic.

[quote name='rohitman']Those are some incredible deals... for just about all of those games even without coupon. Grabbing Alice if my luck holds out... these seem to sell out pretty fast.[/QUOTE]

ditto that, except for medal of honor...i'm pretty sure people only purchased that game in 2011 because it included beta access to bf3 :p (myself included).

just to confirm, it was stated earlier in the thread that these sales change around about 3 am EST with about a 30 minute delay on that, right?

[quote name='Z-Saber']Download is done, so I guess I'll try it. Just watched a few videos of Civilization IV and V. Have to say I'm not optimistic. It looked like the complete opposite of something I would enjoy.[/QUOTE]Well, crap. Played the demo and actually just sunk about an hour into it. It's still quite over my head since I'm brand new to the franchise and generally unskilled with strategy games. However, I somehow found it enjoyable, despite feeling that England was going to annihilate me in the near future.

I'll have to think about this one.

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']I know you can't talk specifics of course, but I am kind of curious: How long of a tail do longer deals have? I imagine it's an early mountainous peak that tapers off after a day or two, then has a small peak near the end. Is it a similar thing for dailies (on a smaller scale?) i.e., is the sales graph fractal, in that it follows a similar pattern (early peak, level, small peak at end) no matter the length of the sale? Just curious.

Running some nice sales. I have all of them but Crysis 2, so definitely scooping that up for a fiver. Killing it with the deals, man. Absolutely fantastic values there. :applause:[/QUOTE]

Glad you like the deals :) we think we're putting together some pretty killer values for you guys. As for our sales curve, unfortunately I definitely can't go into the kind of detail you're asking about. Sorry man :(.

[quote name='rohitman']Those are some incredible deals... for just about all of those games even without coupon. Grabbing Alice if my luck holds out... these seem to sell out pretty fast.[/QUOTE]

These deals shouldn't sell out, as we've planned for them and I've had some data to build out forecasting around them *crosses fingers*.

*Edit* As opposed to price matches which we can't forecast for, as we don't know when we'll be matching.

Cheers,
Tony

I have three coupons left and I see two potential purchases for me on that list. (I have almost all the others and they're awesome)

Can you say if the following week will also have coupon-eligible deals? Or do we need to try to use them up soon?

@Tony
Since EA week looks like it'd be a total bust for me, any other good big-time publisher deals coming in the future weeks that are eligible w/ the $5 off Best of 2011 coupon?

hh.jpg

crazy!!

[quote name='kwirl']

just to confirm, it was stated earlier in the thread that these sales change around about 3 am EST with about a 30 minute delay on that, right?[/QUOTE]

Usually the deals hit right at 3. The 30 minute delay was really only pertinent when they were price matching steam during their holiday sale.

Already own DA:O so was hoping there'd be a deal just on DA2 as well. May just end up getting Crysis 2 instead. Hard to pass up for $5.

[quote name='MysterD']BC2, DAO: Ultimate and DA2 activate on Origin.

Bulletstorm is the only one on Amazon's EA Sale List for next week that doesn't activate on Origin, since it uses Microsoft G4WL.[/QUOTE]

Bulletstorm can still be activated on Origin with EA's chat help. I did it myself

[quote name='DropZite']I was waiting for this too :p

Maybe after the EA week we'll see Space Marine since Tony indicated that there would a be a good deal for it too in the coming days :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I would also like to know about Space Marine, it has been on my wishlist for a while now and want to save the last coupon for it

[quote name='jsunjones']I purchased Bad Company 2 when it was $9.99 and used my $5 coupon. I activated it on Origin and was prompted with a choice of Standard or Digital Deluxe. I selected Digital Deluxe and have Vietnam included!?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SCMoney360']All the deluxe version does is go ahead and download vietnam - but it isn't unlocked.

When you buy Vietnam, you get a code and then all it has to do is unlock as opposed to downloading a couple of more gigs before you can play.

At least that is what happened with me.[/QUOTE]

I got BFBC2 when it was $4.99 on Origin store and I selected Digital Deluxe and it installed fine but when I tried to log in from within the game, the key didn't work so I contacted chat help and they gave me another key and it worked, then tried Vietnam but it also asked for a key so I told the Origin rep and she gave me another key for Vietnam :lol:

If anybody is interested in Duke Nukem Forever, I can trade the Steam key for $5 promo code ;)

All great prices even w/o the coupon.

* Alice Madness Returns: $7.49 - Not interested

* Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition + Dragon Age 2 Bundle: $11.99 - Not interested, but killer deal.

* Medal of Honor - $6.99 - Have it already

* Battlefield Bad Company 2 - $6.99 - Have it already

* Dead Space 2 - $6.99 - Have it already, got it with BF3 preorder

* Bulletstorm - $6.99 - May be interested. Downloading the Steam demo now.

* Crysis 2 - $9.99 - $4.99 with $5 holiday promo code - COME TO DADDY!

Bulletstorm and Crysis 2 for $12 = not bad. And I was all sad panda because I didn't spend $10 for Crysis on NYE. Then again, with the coupon, it would've added up to the same total.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Glad you like the deals :) we think we're putting together some pretty killer values for you guys. As for our sales curve, unfortunately I definitely can't go into the kind of detail you're asking about. Sorry man :(.

These deals shouldn't sell out, as we've planned for them and I've had some data to build out forecasting around them *crosses fingers*.

*Edit* As opposed to price matches which we can't forecast for, as we don't know when we'll be matching.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I just want to go on the record and say thank you. I know you are just doing your job, but it to me it says a lot about the integrity of Amazon that they would have people out here doing what you do, as opposed to just force feeding us mindless surveys or using anonymous 'market research' - I'm a very big believe in rewarding quality treatment, its the reason every component I've bought in the last decade has come from newegg - unrivaled service. Until recently, as a PC gamer, I've come to expect under-supported games coupled with lazy patching and update cycles, but Steam and now Amazon are quickly helping me remember why I love PC gaming over consoles.

And I know it isn't your job, but maybe you can put some words to the right ear - Amazon will go a LONG way with PC gamers I think by embracing or supporting indie developers. I might be mistaken, but from my personal experience, those of us who game at our desk tend to have a rather high valuation of companies who support indie developers, and look at some of the games that indie studios are putting out these days?

Amazon should drop some chump change towards a game development contest, like, the prize would be a small chunk of money for the winning title's developer, and the top ten games would be featured additions to your digital download library. just a thought, i tend to have them from time to time

oh well, back to the point, thanks tony for not being a bot or asking me to fill out a quick survey!

Tony, I have a suggestion for Dragon Age

Dragon Age Origins Ultimate: $6.99

Dragon Age 2: $6.99

Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition + Dragon Age 2 Bundle: $11.99

This will be great for those who only want one game here in CAG and those who want both :)

"Amaz(on)ing" Deals next week.

I was waiting for Alice and Crysis 2 and my dreams come true, haha!

[quote name='r9800pro']Tony, I have a suggestion for Dragon Age

This will be great for those who only want one game here in CAG and those who want both :)[/QUOTE]

+1

Will be picking up Alice for sure, great game, for that price worth another playthrough on the PC, no doubt!

And hey, since you are talking about EA next week, how about matching gamersgate Mass Effect 2 ($4.99 / $7.49) price.

Wow... definitely in for Dragon Age pack even though I own them all on the 360. That's insane. Now will I have to stay up on Saturday night to get this? I'm still bummed that I missed Shogun 2 for cheap when all the licenses were sold out in no time.

[quote name='hal']I have three coupons left and I see two potential purchases for me on that list. (I have almost all the others and they're awesome)

Can you say if the following week will also have coupon-eligible deals? Or do we need to try to use them up soon?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MysterD']@Tony
Since EA week looks like it'd be a total bust for me, any other good big-time publisher deals coming in the future weeks that are eligible w/ the $5 off Best of 2011 coupon?[/QUOTE]

We SHOULD have other publisher deals from the best sellers of 2011 but I DO NOT have anything finalized yet, so if you see something on the list you're excited about I'd grab it as I'd hate for you to regret not being able to use the coupons at all. Sorry I don't have more info to share, but that's where we're at as of right now.

[quote name='kwirl']I just want to go on the record and say thank you. I know you are just doing your job, but it to me it says a lot about the integrity of Amazon that they would have people out here doing what you do, as opposed to just force feeding us mindless surveys or using anonymous 'market research' - I'm a very big believe in rewarding quality treatment, its the reason every component I've bought in the last decade has come from newegg - unrivaled service. Until recently, as a PC gamer, I've come to expect under-supported games coupled with lazy patching and update cycles, but Steam and now Amazon are quickly helping me remember why I love PC gaming over consoles.

And I know it isn't your job, but maybe you can put some words to the right ear - Amazon will go a LONG way with PC gamers I think by embracing or supporting indie developers. I might be mistaken, but from my personal experience, those of us who game at our desk tend to have a rather high valuation of companies who support indie developers, and look at some of the games that indie studios are putting out these days?

Amazon should drop some chump change towards a game development contest, like, the prize would be a small chunk of money for the winning title's developer, and the top ten games would be featured additions to your digital download library. just a thought, i tend to have them from time to time

oh well, back to the point, thanks tony for not being a bot or asking me to fill out a quick survey![/QUOTE]

1. Thanks for the positive feedback, I really appreciate it and am glad you all are finding the interaction here beneficial. I tried a few different forums/communities out when I first started and you guys definitely responded with the most/most useful feedback and excitement. I'm happy to be here getting your input and working on building the business together.

2. As for your other question I can tell you that it is definitely part of my job but not something I have any public announcements around right now :).

[quote name='r9800pro']Tony, I have a suggestion for Dragon Age

This will be great for those who only want one game here in CAG and those who want both :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the input on the DA pack. We kicked around the idea of the a la carte option but, based on a couple of factors (1 day sale, scarcity of $5 coupons) we decided that this was the best option for us to maximize value for the most customers.

[quote name='midloo']Wow... definitely in for Dragon Age pack even though I own them all on the 360. That's insane. Now will I have to stay up on Saturday night to get this? I'm still bummed that I missed Shogun 2 for cheap when all the licenses were sold out in no time.[/QUOTE]

Why would you have to stay up on Saturday night to get it? It will be on sale all day on Sunday :).

Cheers,
Tony

Definitely in for Alice and Bulletstorm next week. Thanks Tony! Those deals look great.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']
Why would you have to stay up on Saturday night to get it? It will be on sale all day on Sunday :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Midloo's worried that you'll run out of keys like what happened with Shogun 2. :)

I wasn't thinking you guys would top me being able to buy Civ V for 3.99 but then you went ahead and lined up a bunch of deals for games I want. Bravo!
And to think, I thought I wouldn't get any use out of those coupons and thought they would be worthless to me.

Just want to say thanks for the deals, for the huge time commitment on this site and going the extra mile to make the $5 coupons into unexpectedly large discounts.

The deals are great and looks like my last 2 coupons will go towards Dead Space 2 and Bulletstorm, thanks for giving us the information days before you said you would.

[quote name='kwirl']ditto that, except for medal of honor...i'm pretty sure people only purchased that game in 2011 because it included beta access to bf3 :p (myself included).[/QUOTE]
MOH is honestly one of my favorite FPS campaigns I've played for a while. Despite being rough around the edges, I found it more fun than the last three CODs or BF3. It's much more grounded than its contemporaries, since it draws from actual history rather than near-future Michael Bay bombast.

Ugh to buy civ v or not. I'm not a big strat game guy but I got these promo codes burning a whole in my email. It falls in my 5 or less plus steam activated criteria.... Decisions decisions.

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']MOH is honestly one of my favorite FPS campaigns I've played for a while. Despite being rough around the edges, I found it more fun than the last three CODs or BF3. It's much more grounded than its contemporaries, since it draws from actual history rather than near-future Michael Bay bombast.[/QUOTE]

i dont play fps games for their campaign :p the only fps campaign i have ever enjoyed would probably be crysis

[quote name='Drabelincoln']Ugh to buy civ v or not. I'm not a big strat game guy but I got these promo codes burning a whole in my email. It falls in my 5 or less plus steam activated criteria.... Decisions decisions.[/QUOTE]

Of course, you can always insert them directly in to my inbox..

[quote name='tjs09']Of course, you can always insert them directly in to my inbox..[/QUOTE]

Lol oh I'm using them. Gonna grab some of the ea games next week just to trade.

[quote name='Drabelincoln']Lol oh I'm using them. Gonna grab some of the ea games next week just to trade.[/QUOTE]

Ha, I'm buying them as well. I have one promo code left, so I may use it on Crysis 2 and buy Bulletstorm and MOH at $7

It's a shame I can't activate any of them on Steam, though

[quote name='tjs09']Ha, I'm buying them as well. I have one promo code left, so I may use it on Crysis 2 and buy Bulletstorm and MOH at $7

It's a shame I can't activate any of them on Steam, though[/QUOTE]

That's why I'm trading them. I'm a steam snob. Hoping to get some tradeable or gift able steam games for them.

Damn I wish everyone on Amazon was like Tony because I had to contact customer service for a shipping issue and they were no help so Amazon lost a $500 dollar purchase to Newegg. Tony goes above and beyond for most CAGs and the games are under $20 most of the time./Rant

Back to the games, I will probably be picking up Alice from the sale next week. Thanks again T-money for everything you do here.

[quote name='Drabelincoln']Ugh to buy civ v or not. I'm not a big strat game guy but I got these promo codes burning a whole in my email. It falls in my 5 or less plus steam activated criteria.... Decisions decisions.[/QUOTE]

I do not like strategy games. I've tried Dawn of War, Starcraft, Age of Empires, etc. I cannot get into them. The only strategy games I like are strategy RPGS like Final Fantasy Tactics. However, I really like Civilization. This may be because it's turn based.

I told my friend to buy the game yesterday after a lot of persuasion. He finally (and reluctantly) caved in. Today he tells me he play for 1.5 hours straight and was addicted. The only reason he stopped was because he has work next day.

[quote name='JawnMan']I do not like strategy games. I've tried Dawn of War, Starcraft, Age of Empires, etc. I cannot get into them. The only strategy games I like are strategy RPGS like Final Fantasy Tactics. However, I really like Civilization. This may be because it's turn based.

I told my friend to buy the game yesterday after a lot of persuasion. He finally (and reluctantly) caved in. Today he tells me he play for 1.5 hours straight and was addicted. The only reason he stopped was because he has work next day.[/QUOTE]

You sold me. I'll get it when I get home

[quote name='kwirl']i dont play fps games for their campaign :p the only fps campaign i have ever enjoyed would probably be crysis[/QUOTE]
Ah, that would explain why it might not be a particular favorite then. Yeah, MOH's online was only ever average at best. I actually really liked Combat Mission, or whatever it was called, but everything else was pretty barebones and tacked-on.

The funny thing about MoH is that SP Campaign is DX9 only, while MP is DX11 :whistle2:#

Is Amazon gonna price match Steam's Dead Space 1&2 sale today ? :lol:

[quote name='r9800pro']The funny thing about MoH is that SP Campaign is DX9 only, while MP is DX11 :whistle2:#

Is Amazon gonna price match Steam's Dead Space 1&2 sale today ? :lol:[/QUOTE]

With coupon?!

[quote name='r9800pro']The funny thing about MoH is that SP Campaign is DX9 only, while MP is DX11 :whistle2:#

Is Amazon gonna price match Steam's Dead Space 1&2 sale today ? :lol:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bareacalero']any chance to match the steam price on Dead Space/Dead Space 2?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='tjs09']With coupon?![/QUOTE]

Hamsters running furiously on their little wheels. Give it a few minutes for pricing to flip. Also, this means we'll PROBABLY be changing up the daily for next week...stay tuned.

Cheers,
T-Money

[quote name='HotJuicyBurgers']Any chance that the dragon age pack on sale next week will work on Mac? I will definitely be buying it if so.[/QUOTE]

There will be a mac-pack available :).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='mindcycle']Those are some really nice deals coming next week. Thanks Tony![/QUOTE]

[quote name='RollingSkull']I kinda feel gypped paying whatever I did for Steam's Alice.

Big +1 for Medal of Honor's campaign. if you don't froth at the mouth and scream CALLOFDUTY SUX CALLOFDUTY SUX CALLOFDUTY SUX CALLOFDUTY SUX CALLOFDUTY SUX CALLOFDUTY SUX CALLOFDUTY SUX at the mere touch of a CoD styled game, MoH should pleasantly surprise you. Even if you found Black Ops or MW3 to be rather tepid, I think you will enjoy MoH. I found it good fun and I appreciated its subdued more professional tone in contrast to CoD's trying too hard style.

Dead Space 2, I played on consoles but this is a great stinking game.

Bulletstorm works well on PC and is quite nice.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jazyje']Wow, just wow, some great deals, glad I still have 2 coupons.....[/QUOTE]

[quote name='admurray2']Man oh man, so many deals, so few coupons! I only have two left, Tony - you're killing me here! :lol:

I already have Crysis 2 and Bad Company 2 and DAO, and I think Alice is a no-brainer for me. I have Dead Space 1 on the 360 and haven't played it yet, so I think I will pass on that, but I can't decide what to use the last one on between Medal of Honor and Bulletstorm. Really wishing I didn't burn one on Assassin's Creed now, especially seeing as how I already had it. Any opinions, fellow Cheapasses?

Also, not a request but just a question...is only the DAO+DA2 bundle going to be on sale? If DA2 was going to be on sale alone, I might have to get that instead.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='deadpool253']Awesome deals for next week. Looks like I'll be putting my 5 coupons to good use[/QUOTE]

[quote name='KieferCrimson']Great, I was expecting Dead Space 2 to go on sale ever since I got the coupons. :p Awesome prices on the other games as well.

So, question. Do those all EA games activate on (wait for it) Origin? If they don't then I might get them as well, but my Origin account looks kinda lonely with only Battlefield 3 on it. :p Mainly asking for Bad Company 2 and both Dragon Age's.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='KieferCrimson']Thanks for the quick replies, I wasn't counting on Bulletstorm anyway, I had enough trouble with SSF4AE and GFWL, but it's good to know about the other games. Much appreciated.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kwirl']ditto that, except for medal of honor...i'm pretty sure people only purchased that game in 2011 because it included beta access to bf3 :p (myself included).

just to confirm, it was stated earlier in the thread that these sales change around about 3 am EST with about a 30 minute delay on that, right?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hal']I have three coupons left and I see two potential purchases for me on that list. (I have almost all the others and they're awesome)

Can you say if the following week will also have coupon-eligible deals? Or do we need to try to use them up soon?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Antipodes']Great deals. I figured the sales would slow down during January. Wish I had gotten more coupons now :p[/QUOTE]

[quote name='lousysmarch']I wasn't thinking you guys would top me being able to buy Civ V for 3.99 but then you went ahead and lined up a bunch of deals for games I want. Bravo!
And to think, I thought I wouldn't get any use out of those coupons and thought they would be worthless to me.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='vherub']Just want to say thanks for the deals, for the huge time commitment on this site and going the extra mile to make the $5 coupons into unexpectedly large discounts.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='igame']The deals are great and looks like my last 2 coupons will go towards Dead Space 2 and Bulletstorm, thanks for giving us the information days before you said you would.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='LocarionStorm']Thanks for the heads-up on the deals, Tony. Definitely will be using my $5 promo code and have already alerted a couple of friends.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Drabelincoln']Lol oh I'm using them. Gonna grab some of the ea games next week just to trade.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='headpiece747']Damn I wish everyone on Amazon was like Tony because I had to contact customer service for a shipping issue and they were no help so Amazon lost a $500 dollar purchase to Newegg. Tony goes above and beyond for most CAGs and the games are under $20 most of the time./Rant

Back to the games, I will probably be picking up Alice from the sale next week. Thanks again T-money for everything you do here.[/QUOTE]

Hey guys, sorry for the super long quote...again. But all of you either specifically mentioned being interested in the Dead Space 2 deal, or didn't mention what deals you are excited about. Since we're currently at $5 for Dead Space, we will likely be moving it from its previous slot next week, but I didn't want you to miss out on the deal now because you were expecting to check back later.

Just a heads up, and I'll update the OP when we have a solid idea of what we'll be replacing the deal with.

Cheers,
Tony

Just picked up Dead Space 2 and it activated on Origin with no problems.
I plan on getting just Alice next week.
Thanks for all the great deals Tony.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hey guys, sorry for the super long quote...again. But all of you either specifically mentioned being interested in the Dead Space 2 deal, or didn't mention what deals you are excited about. Since we're currently at $5 for Dead Space, we will likely be moving it from its previous slot next week, but I didn't want you to miss out on the deal now because you were expecting to check back later.

Just a heads up, and I'll update the OP when we have a solid idea of what we'll be replacing the deal with.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads-up. Great service and price-matching as always.

Crap, wish I hadn't used a coupon on GTA IV now, lol. Would rather have Dead Space 2 for free. One coupon left, but saving it for Crysis 2, can't wait to nab that for $5!

Awesome deals though. Really, Amazon is kicking ass these past few months. :D

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hey guys, sorry for the super long quote...again. But all of you either specifically mentioned being interested in the Dead Space 2 deal, or didn't mention what deals you are excited about. Since we're currently at $5 for Dead Space, we will likely be moving it from its previous slot next week, but I didn't want you to miss out on the deal now because you were expecting to check back later.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Just wanted to say, Amazon's been amazing this winter. Oh, and to vote for Hot Pursuit to go on sale next week. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back