Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be great if we can get a deal on Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II Retribution Complete pack
and Annon before the end of the month .

[quote name='tadmarker']It would be great if we can get a deal on Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II Retribution Complete pack
and Annon before the end of the month .[/QUOTE]

annon is going to be on sale the week after this one, dawn of war 2 retribution complete is already half price on GMG - what more do you want? :p

pretty sure he said they won't be matching the 75% off deal GMG ran a couple weeks ago, so half price is probably as good as its going to get

[quote name='kwirl']annon is going to be on sale the week after this one, dawn of war 2 retribution complete is already half price on GMG - what more do you want? :p

pretty sure he said they won't be matching the 75% off deal GMG ran a couple weeks ago, so half price is probably as good as its going to get[/QUOTE]
Yea it's 50% on amazon also but i still have faith in amazon so i'll wait :p
and the sale is for the game only not the complete pack.

Oh, quick question for the amazon rep here: is there any word about what will be going on sale the rest of this month after the EA week is over? I'm sure some of people are holding off on using their $5 coupons wondering if anything else will pop up before January is over with. Regardless of whether or not you can answer that at this point though, I have to say it's nice to have a real source of communication from a retailer.

[quote name='Drabelincoln']Someone here earlier said there was a way to unlock the original alice game with the PC version. Anyone have any idea how.[/QUOTE]

all i can find is that the first version is 'bundled' with xbox or ps3 copies, i can't find any mention of it with the PC

[quote name='kwirl']all i can find is that the first version is 'bundled' with xbox or ps3 copies, i can't find any mention of it with the PC[/QUOTE]

there is an edit you can do it an .ini file that unlocks some DLC....it also creates a link for the original game....but from what im reading the original doesnt work

Hi Tony:

My friend bought a few games during the Christmas holiday sale from amazon and he was using a bad email services provider which makes he didn't receive any emails including coupons or receipts, but payments were successfully made and those games were able to be activated at Steam and Origin. Now he has changed the email address and is wondering how can he get those coupons back?

Cheers

[quote name='pinkgun']Hi Tony:

My friend bought a few games during the Christmas holiday sale from amazon and he was using a bad email services provider which makes he didn't receive any emails including coupons or receipts, but those games are successfully activated at Steam and Origin. Now he has changed the email address and is wondering how can he get those coupons back?

Cheers[/QUOTE]

He should contact amazon customer service.

[quote name='Drabelincoln']He should contact amazon customer service.[/QUOTE]
I thought email is a bit slow so I asked there, but I just check amazon customer service and find out there is a live chat! nice and thanks for your advice :applause:

[quote name='pinkgun']I thought email is a bit slow so I asked there, but I just check amazon customer service and find out there is a live chat! nice and thanks for your advice :applause:[/QUOTE]

I sent them an email last month and they replied after 2 hours, awesome CS :applause:

Thanks tominater12 for the 30fps cap removal hint and now I hope to find a way to play in Eyefinity

This whole Amazon games sales push in the past two months turns out to be one of the biggest deals that ever graced these boards.

I was picking and choosing my way through December sales with some of the awesome deals on Mafia 2, Dungeon Siege 3 and Magicka Collection to name a few. At the time I did not have much hope for bonus $5 coupons. I think many people here, including myself reasoned that prices post New Year would revert back to MSRP and $5 savings would not count for much.

HOW WRONG I WAS!!!

Way to go Amazon and hopefully we will see these deals as more a regular feature from now on, so this post will become as popular as Steam forum.

P.S. Dear Amazon, please do not bankrupt yourself with these deals, as I am a major shareholder and a long-time Prime buyer.

Sigh I was a Steam loyalist until today....now I've got Origin up and running along with Steam. After buying Alice i've got 3 more coupons to go. 9 codes wasn't enough....I should have bought more Magicka DLC.

[quote name='Duckvader']T-Money, I've a question that isn't exactly relevant to the deals but I was just wondering are you guys going to get anymore Battlefield Limited Edition codes in the future?

Thanks for all the great deals! Definitely going to catch up on most of them =D[/QUOTE]

I doubt we'll be selling the Limited Edition again, my understanding is that was a pre-order offer only.

[quote name='tadmarker']It would be great if we can get a deal on Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II Retribution Complete pack
and Annon before the end of the month .[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kwirl']annon is going to be on sale the week after this one, dawn of war 2 retribution complete is already half price on GMG - what more do you want? :p

pretty sure he said they won't be matching the 75% off deal GMG ran a couple weeks ago, so half price is probably as good as its going to get[/QUOTE]

We don't have any plans for the Retribution II Complete Pack. We actually had it on sale for 75% off over holiday and decided not to revisit that sale for this particular period.

[quote name='Edge']Oh, quick question for the amazon rep here: is there any word about what will be going on sale the rest of this month after the EA week is over? I'm sure some of people are holding off on using their $5 coupons wondering if anything else will pop up before January is over with. Regardless of whether or not you can answer that at this point though, I have to say it's nice to have a real source of communication from a retailer.[/QUOTE]

Right now I don't have any more announcements, but you can expect an update on Wednesday or Thursday. We've got a couple of options on the table that we're exploring before we finalize.

[quote name='netscorer']This whole Amazon games sales push in the past two months turns out to be one of the biggest deals that ever graced these boards.

I was picking and choosing my way through December sales with some of the awesome deals on Mafia 2, Dungeon Siege 3 and Magicka Collection to name a few. At the time I did not have much hope for bonus $5 coupons. I think many people here, including myself reasoned that prices post New Year would revert back to MSRP and $5 savings would not count for much.

HOW WRONG I WAS!!!

Way to go Amazon and hopefully we will see these deals as more a regular feature from now on, so this post will become as popular as Steam forum.

P.S. Dear Amazon, please do not bankrupt yourself with these deals, as I am a major shareholder and a long-time Prime buyer.[/QUOTE]

Haha, thanks man, I'm glad you're enjoying the deals. Even before holiday we had some pretty decent deals of the week (AC: Brotherhood for $12.50, Dead Island/Deus Ex for $19.99 in October, NBA 2K12 for $9.99 for 2 weeks, etc.)

In regards to going bankrupt, no worries, we do lots of math before running deals like this! I CAN tell you though, that you guys on CAG are my case study for building community and having it support the business as a whole. You can show support by telling your friends who pre-order and buy new releases about our deals. If you check our pre-order prices now I think you'll see that we're either at lowest price or 5-10% cheaper than anyone in the market on games like ME3, Kingdoms of Amalur, Syndacite, etc.

[quote name='Rerujnoc']I believe that the term Cheevos became popular when Penny Arcade used it in one of their comics.

http://penny-arcade.com/comic/2010/09/01[/QUOTE]

I read Penny Arcade pretty regularly...must have missed that one :(.

I think this is a great way for me to introduce an idea I had (because we're OT talking about non-deals):

You'll notice I added some new stuff to my signature. I'll re-iterate this a couple of times so everyone has a chance to see it. Right now we're pretty much just using Twitter and FB to push out messaging about our deals. I'd like to actually move away from that as the primary purpose for those channels and start using them to talk about games.

Since you guys are so active as a community, but this isn't the venue to just rap about games I'd like to invite everyone to come to our Facebook page and "Like it". I'd also like to let CAG drive the next few months of discussions on our Facebook group. If any of you are interested send me a PM with a topic you'd like me to post on our Facebook wall, I'll pick 1-3 each week and post them for you all to comment on and discuss.

If this sounds fun let me know and I'd love to get things rolling!

Thoughts?

*Edit* Also, I don't want you guys to feel like I'm "stepping on the toes of the community", and things like the Facebook idea listed above, and some of my more recent comments about spreading the word rub you guys the wrong way just let me know and I'll axe them. My comments/posts on those topics come as a direct result of CAGs saying how much they appreciate the community we're building here. I'd love to let you guys have more impact and am constantly brainstorming ways to do so.

[quote name='Drabelincoln']there is an edit you can do it an .ini file that unlocks some DLC....it also creates a link for the original game....but from what im reading the original doesnt work[/QUOTE]

Since EA is signed w/ GOG, I wish they'd just release the original American McGee's Alice through there.
I'd buy it from GOG.
I

@Tony
I see the EA Daily Deal is up [Alice MR, which I already own!]...
but is there a Deal of The Week this week?

EDIT:
I'm on the Amazon page - on the front page, you got Alice: MR listed as Deal of the Day.
Yet, you also on the left panel you got Alice: MR listed as the Deal of The Week.

So, which is it? :0

You'll notice I added some new stuff to my signature. I'll re-iterate this a couple of times so everyone has a chance to see it. Right now we're pretty much just using Twitter and FB to push out messaging about our deals. I'd like to actually move away from that as the primary purpose for those channels and start using them to talk about games.

Since you guys are so active as a community, but this isn't the venue to just rap about games I'd like to invite everyone to come to our Facebook page and "Like it". I'd also like to let CAG drive the next few months of discussions on our Facebook group. If any of you are interested send me a PM with a topic you'd like me to post on our Facebook wall, I'll pick 1-3 each week and post them for you all to comment on and discuss.

Thoughts?

Please, not the Facebook. Some people can't stand that crap of 'social re-engineering'.

[quote name='MysterD']Since EA is signed w/ GOG, I wish they'd just release the original American McGee's Alice through there.
I'd buy it from GOG.
I

[quote name='netscorer']Please, not the Facebook. Some people can't stand that crap of 'social re-engineering'.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough, I hadn't thought about it from that angle. I'll admit, until about a year ago I was pretty FB-riffic but now I pretty much just use it to communicate with my family (I'm West Coast, they are East Coast).

http://twitter.com/amazongames

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']

Thoughts?

*Edit* Also, I don't want you guys to feel like I'm "stepping on the toes of the community", and things like the Facebook idea listed above, and some of my more recent comments about spreading the word rub you guys the wrong way just let me know and I'll axe them. My comments/posts on those topics come as a direct result of CAGs saying how much they appreciate the community we're building here. I'd love to let you guys have more impact and am constantly brainstorming ways to do so.[/QUOTE]

Facebook for something other then crap?

I'm in

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']How is the original Alice? I actually might pop over to GOG and grab a copy since I'd like to play it before MR...[/quote]
No, No - re-read what I said.
I'm saying I wish GOG had the original Alice!
EA is signed w/ GOG, but the original Alice is NOT on there. :(
I don't have original Alice, BTW. :(

Great question, and sorry for not clarifying. This week our Deal of the Week is "EA daily deals each day" so while we won't have 1 consistent product up for promotion each day, we'll have a different EA title up for sale every 24 hours until Saturday. Out of curiosity, what titles are jazzed about going on Deal of the Week. I can't guarantee that they'll happen but I can tell you if they are things we're actively discussing already.
I already own ALL of the titles you have planned on your EA Daily Deal list for THIS week...
Your whole list below = I already have them ALL!!!
1/15 – Alice Madness Returns: $7.49 - $2.49 with $5 Holiday Promo Code (for the bestsellers of 2011)
1/16 – Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition + Dragon Age 2 Bundle: $11.99 - $6.99 with $5 Holiday Promo Code (for the bestsellers of 2011)
1/17 – Medal of Honor - $6.99 - $1.99 with $5 holiday promo code (for the bestsellers of 2011)
1/18 – Battlefield Bad Company 2 - $6.99 - $1.99 with $5 holiday promo code (for the bestsellers of 2011)
1/19 – Crysis Maximum - $7.49 - $2.49 with $5 holiday promo code (for the bestsellers of 2011)
1/20 – Bulletstorm - $6.99 - $1.99 with $5 holiday promo code (for the bestsellers of 2011)
1/21 – Crysis 2 - $9.99 - $4.99 with $5 holiday promo code (for the bestsellers of 2011)

[quote name='Drabelincoln']Sigh I was a Steam loyalist until today....now I've got Origin up and running along with Steam. After buying Alice i've got 3 more coupons to go. 9 codes wasn't enough....I should have bought more Magicka DLC.[/QUOTE]

This makes me smile :)

[quote name='Jaysonguy']Facebook for something other then crap?

I'm in[/QUOTE]

Sweet, send me a PM with a few topics you'd recommend for the first couple of posts, I'll compile them over the course of the next few days, and we'll get a discussion posted on the FB next week and see what happens :).

Thanks for the quick response man!

[quote name='MysterD']No, No - re-read what I said.
I don't have original Alice.
I'm saying I wish GOG had the original Alice!
EA is signed w/ GOG, but the original Alice is NOT on there. :(

I already own ALL of the titles you have planned on your EA Daily Deal list for THIS week...[/QUOTE]

DOH, reading comprehension FAIL. I see what you're saying now.

In regards to the sales we have slated this week, I wasn't asking about what you see that I've announced, I was asking what titles you don't have that you'd like to see on sale so I can tell you if we're talking about putting them up in January. My apologies, I should been clearer.

http://twitter.com/amazongames

I have origin on my C drive and I'm running out of space can I download from Amazon on my D drive and install it there or will I run into problems with origin?

[quote name='ericpol']I have origin on my C drive and I'm running out of space can I download from Amazon on my D drive and install it there or will I run into problems with origin?[/QUOTE]

When dealing w/ Origin games, no matter where I buy them [Amazon DL, Steam, D2D retail, etc], I just take the KEY and register them into Origin.
You can change anytime where Origin installs things. Check your settings through Origin of where you have games set to install.
You might want to set somewhere on your D drive [2nd hard drive] to where all your [future] Origin games will install.
Origin is NOT as picky as Steam, when it comes to install paths.

Keep in mind - if you need to back-up an Origin game somewhere else [another HDD, BR disc, DVD discs, etc], you can just take the game-folder directory as it is, since the INSTALLER file folder is within the game directory.
This is actually one of the things I do like about Origin.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']
DOH, reading comprehension FAIL. I see what you're saying now.

In regards to the sales we have slated this week, I wasn't asking about what you see that I've announced, I was asking what titles you don't have that you'd like to see on sale so I can tell you if we're talking about putting them up in January. My apologies, I should been clearer.

http://twitter.com/amazongames[/QUOTE]

Looks like I had a comprehension fail, too. :p

Do they have to be EA titles?

Do they have to be from the Best Seller 2011 List?
[SIDE NOTE - I got 4 coupons looming here for Best Sellers 2011 list, that I want to USE on something!]

Can I list...anything? :p

EDIT:
I'd like to see [in no particular order] Space Marine; NBA 2K12; Deus Ex: HR - Missing Link DLC; BFBC2 - Vietnam DLC; and BF3 go on sale.
Especially if you'd put onto the Best Sellers of 2011 List, so I can use some of these damn coupons up. :p

I'd probably like to see [in no particular order] some of the Sims 3 expansions on sale - I won Sims 3 and Late Night.
I could careless about Stuff packs.
Especially since these are on the Best Sellers List, so I can use some of the coupons up. :p

I need to try Darkspore demo on Steam and see if I should request that, too. :p

[quote name='MysterD']When dealing w/ Origin games, no matter where I buy them [Amazon DL, Steam, D2D retail, etc], I just take the KEY and register them into Origin.
You can change anytime where Origin installs things. Check your settings through Origin of where you have games set to install.
You might want to set somewhere on your D drive [2nd hard drive] to where all your [future] Origin games will install.
Origin is NOT as picky as Steam, when it comes to install paths.

Keep in mind - if you need to back-up an Origin game somewhere else [another HDD, BR disc, DVD discs, etc], you can just take the game-folder directory as it is, since the INSTALLER file folder is within the game directory.
This is actually one of the things I do like about Origin.[/QUOTE]
Cool thanks for the help man

[quote name='MysterD']Looks like I had a comprehension fail, too. :p

Do they have to be EA titles?

Do they have to be from the Best Seller 2011 List?
[SIDE NOTE - I got 4 coupons looming here for Best Sellers 2011 list, that I want to USE on something!]

Can I list...anything? :p

EDIT:
I'd like to see [in no particular order] Space Marine; NBA 2K12; Deus Ex: HR - Missing Link DLC; BFBC2 - Vietnam DLC; and BF3 go on sale.
Especially if you'd put onto the Best Sellers of 2011 List, so I can use some of these damn coupons up. :p

I'd probably like to see [in no particular order] some of the Sims 3 expansions on sale - I won Sims 3 and Late Night.
I could careless about Stuff packs.
Especially since these are on the Best Sellers List, so I can use some of the coupons up. :p

I need to try Darkspore demo on Steam and see if I should request that, too. :p[/QUOTE]

Not your fault, it is 8:00AM here (7:30 when I made that post) so I was probably not as clear as I should have been.

In regards to your list. I can tell you that none of those titles are currently planned promotion, with the exception
of Space Marine, but I don't have any announcements around when or how much we'll be promoting it for.

I've also been kicking around another NBA 2K12 deal (it was $9.99 for the first half of December), but I need to talk about it more with the team. I don't think we'll be doing another Sims promo in January though.

Hope that answers your questions man, as always, thanks for the active participation :) I'll keep you updated.

[quote name='kwirl']yes, and as an EA title, it can be redeemed on Origin. If I'm not mistaken, all of this week's sale items are EA and will be Origin-redeemable.[/QUOTE]
Is this true? It was my impression that Bulletstorm, for example, would NOT register on Origin.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Not your fault, it is 8:00AM here (7:30 when I made that post) so I was probably not as clear as I should have been.

In regards to your list. I can tell you that none of those titles are currently planned promotion, with the exception
of Space Marine, but I don't have any announcements around when or how much we'll be promoting it for.[/quote]
I'll keep my eyes open, in case it's a good deal.

I've also been kicking around another NBA 2K12 deal (it was $9.99 for the first half of December), but I need to talk about it more with the team. I don't think we'll be doing another Sims promo in January though.
I was hoping it'd be $9.99 again AND also wind up on the Best Sellers list, so I can use a $5 off coupon. ;)
Getting that for $5 would be AWESOME. ;)

Hope that answers your questions man, as always, thanks for the active participation :) I'll keep you updated.
Thanks for the info.

Can we expect another big-time publisher next week to go on sale? :p

[quote name='mokmoof']Is this true? It was my impression that Bulletstorm, for example, would NOT register on Origin.[/QUOTE]
You'll have to contact EA support, if you want to try to get it to register on Origin.

Some people have had success w/ EA support helping them get Bulletstorm PC registered on Origin.
Some people, like myself, have NOT had success w/ EA support helping them get Bulletstorm PC registered on Origin.

It's a 50/50 crap-shoot.

To me, it's not a big deal -- remember, Bulletstorm PC requires G4WL, not Origin.

[quote name='MysterD']You'll have to contact EA support, if you want to try to get it to register on Origin.

Some people have had success w/ EA support helping them get Bulletstorm PC registered on Origin.
Some people, like myself, have NOT had success w/ EA support helping them get Bulletstorm PC registered on Origin.

It's a 50/50 crap-shoot.

To me, it's not a big deal -- remember, Bulletstorm PC requires G4WL, not Origin.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the info. I definitely prefer to have my GFWL games free of additional shells and UI (which is part of my I bought SSFIVAE on Amazon), so the lack of Origin/Steam activation is actually a plus for me, Bulletstorm-wise. Just wanted the the thread to have accurate info.

What about Crysis ME?

[quote name='MysterD']
Thanks for the info.
[/QUOTE]

You're welcome :)

[quote name='MysterD']

Can we expect another big-time publisher next week to go on sale? :p[/QUOTE]

You can, we're still hammering out the details though.

Also, is my new Sig showing up? It is sporadic for me, but when I copy and paste it into my response, it DOES show up..and then I have 2 sigs :(

Does anyobe know if they will have different PC deals next week for use with the $5 credit? I have all of the games they are offering on special now.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']You're welcome :)

Also, is my new Sig showing up? It is sporadic for me, but when I copy and paste it into my response, it DOES show up..and then I have 2 sigs :([/QUOTE]
I see one sig in the post you made that I'm quoting. :)

EDIT:
Since you have some of the original games in the Best Sellers 2011 List, you don't have the DLC in the Best Sellers 2011 List, in some cases.
I'd like to see some of the DLC's or expansions in there along w/ it for the Best Sellers of 2011.

Dead Island is on the list, but Bloodbath DLC isn't.
Deus Ex: HR is on the list, but Missing Link DLC isn't.

DNF is on the list, but Icon Parody Pack and Spy Who Cloned Me Me DLC aren't.
[Side note - I already own Icon Parody Pack].

Wait so my coupon ends on the 31st right? I had a long post about the last week of coupon being all EA/Origin games and how amazon sucks cuz they took away my prime and amazon mom benefits (my wife is beyond pissed, we looking for new place to order baby stuff/diapers/etc with free shipping). It really was the main "amazon is the best, stfu, your opinion is wrong" arguement. No Amazon mom/prime, no argument. They literally sent an email saying they removing our 15% off on the 21st or some crap.

Ill hold my lingering opinion till next week on the tip of my tongue.

I think I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, Im laid off, cant afford fucking coffee, nm diapers and I lose my percent off and free shipping on things. This year sucks. At least I quit smoking.

Just venting... Amazon and Tony are still the best!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']You're welcome :)

Also, is my new Sig showing up? It is sporadic for me, but when I copy and paste it into my response, it DOES show up..and then I have 2 sigs :([/QUOTE]

Sigs show up first time you post on a page, but not subsequent posts. Also make sure show signature is checked when you post.

You have some great deals this week but I own all of them. I wonder what's in store for next week but I'm afraid by waiting I may just waste my coupons when nothing better roles around.

[quote name='jjknap']Does anyobe know if they will have different PC deals next week for use with the $5 credit? I have all of the games they are offering on special now.[/QUOTE]
:wall:

[quote name='Ribkage']Wait so my coupon ends on the 31st right? I had a long post about the last week of coupon being all EA/Origin games and how amazon sucks cuz they took away my prime and amazon mom benefits (my wife is beyond pissed, we looking for new place to order baby stuff/diapers/etc with free shipping). It really was the main "amazon is the best, stfu, your opinion is wrong" arguement. No Amazon mom/prime, no argument. They literally sent an email saying they removing our 15% off on the 21st or some crap.

I think I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, Im laid off, cant afford fucking coffee, nm diapers and I lose my percent off and free shipping on things. This year sucks. At least I quit smoking.[/QUOTE]

Your coupon does, in fact, expire on January 31st. Our purpose with the coupons was to give everyone who helped make our holiday so successful (you guys) the opportunity to take advantage of some killer deals (Dead Space 2, GTA IV, Assassin's Creed, The Witcher for free, etc).

Also, sorry about your recent troubles man. I just sent you a PM, hope to hear back from you soon.

[quote name='pROvIs']Sigs show up first time you post on a page, but not subsequent posts. Also make sure show signature is checked when you post.

You have some great deals this week but I own all of them. I wonder what's in store for next week but I'm afraid by waiting I may just waste my coupons when nothing better roles around.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the sig advice, I think I got it sorted.

As for next week, I promise I'll toss an update up as soon as I have everything finalized, we're still in the planning process though.

[quote name='faceless007']Hey Tony, any chance of Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit getting a drop in time for the coupon?[/QUOTE]

I don't have that as a member of any of our current discussions but I'll toss it out on the table next week for discussion.

[quote name='Ribkage']Wait so my coupon ends on the 31st right? I had a long post about the last week of coupon being all EA/Origin games and how amazon sucks cuz they took away my prime and amazon mom benefits (my wife is beyond pissed, we looking for new place to order baby stuff/diapers/etc with free shipping). It really was the main "amazon is the best, stfu, your opinion is wrong" arguement. No Amazon mom/prime, no argument. They literally sent an email saying they removing our 15% off on the 21st or some crap.

I think I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, Im laid off, cant afford fucking coffee, nm diapers and I lose my percent off and free shipping on things. This year sucks. At least I quit smoking.[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I have zero sympathy for you. You're complaining/pissed about someone taking away something they gave you for free. Deal with it. You can't afford coffee or diapers but you're still buying games. Rearrange your priorities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back