Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet, just got Darkness II preorder. Not cool (as in three games I want and will have to figure out how to manage all three games), that on the same day I got Darkness II, RE Revelations and Kingdoms of Amalur coming from Amazon.

ah, so we've reached the last day. now all that's left is to wonder if anything is getting PM'd today that might qualify for the coupon somehow in a random sale or if that's the end.

Deals are live everyone :) This has been noted above but I felt the need to update as well :).

Hope you all enjoy the deals, tell your friends so they don't miss out!

Grabbed another copy of Crysis 2 and that was the last coupon of the 9 I got :lol:

If something else that I really need got PMed today I will be screwed :whistle2:#

Thank you very much Tony and Amazon for these really awesome deals :applause:

[quote name='retrad']best of january recap sale eh? Id call it best of ea recrap sale.

thanks but no thanks.[/QUOTE]

What an ungrateful retrad. :D

[quote name='sinned47']crysis maximum redeem on steam or origin?[/QUOTE]

It can be redeemed on Origin with their chat help but you may need more than one try ;)

[quote name='atreyuevr']What an ungrateful retrad. :D[/QUOTE]

My first thought was, "man, that's coming close to crossing the line" (and poor spelling to boot). Then I saw the name of the guy you were quoting. lol

[quote name='Gxray']Anyone have a spare coupon they're looking to get rid of for a few bucks? $3.50 maybe?[/QUOTE]

$3.50 for a coupon? Wow, you're really desperate. I personally wouldn't pay more than a buck. But I suppose you've got your own priorities. So maybe it's worth it to you.

[quote name='The End']$3.50 for a coupon? Wow, you're really desperate. I personally wouldn't pay more than a buck. But I suppose you've got your own priorities. So maybe it's worth it to you.[/QUOTE]
Don't worry about it. I already PM'd him a free code of mine.

So what's the final verdict on the Spore DRM? Any problems activating? Are the activation limitations still there? And yes I know about amazons policy in case i run out of activations, it's just i rather not support this at all.

[quote name='sneakysnake128']Don't worry about it. I already PM'd him a free code of mine.[/QUOTE]

That was very kind of you.

Oh and thanks for dropping the other code. I guess the letter was T, but it had already been used by the time I got around to it. Thanks anyway.

[quote name='r9800pro']It can be redeemed on Origin with their chat help but you may need more than one try ;)[/QUOTE]

yep, had to go through 3 reps

[quote name='Toohumanlive']It tells me my promo has already been used? I haven't used any.[/QUOTE]

If you entered it in previously but didn't actually complete a purchase, then it's stored in your account and trying to enter it again will show that error. However, in that case, it will automatically apply the stored code and show you the $5.00 discount above the "complete purchase" button.

If you've never entered it into your account at all, contact Customer Service and explain the issue. They'll probably be able to issue you a new one.

[quote name='sneakysnake128']My last code, which I won't need:

PHQ2-96GLJV-HR9N4_

The _ stands for a letter. So the first person to guess it right wins the right to use the code.[/QUOTE]

Looks like its been used

Hi guys,
I would be very thankful for just 1 unused code. If anyone could send me 1 code via PM, I will love him/her forever! ;)
THX

Since I liked the Civ 5 Demo so much [tried it this past weekend on Steam]...
Used my final 2 codes on Civ 4 Complete (DRM FREE!) and Civ 5 (Steam activated, baby!).
SWEET!
:D

Got Risen for 6 bucks and Alice for 2.50 bucks. Thanks zazzer for the code and T-Money for the awesome deals! :applause:

And I think Civilization 4 is a no-brainer. I mean, cmon, it's DRM-free for 4 bucks! It was actually the first thing I bought with a $5 code once all the prices dropped again in early January.

I added a code for the MoH and it shown me "Promotion Applied: -$2.51"?
And now I cannot remember which code I just added among my used codes.
Does anyone have any solution?

Is it possible to see the codes associated with past purchases? Or is the code only available from the email? I appear to have deleted the emails :oops:

Pretty much cleaned up on any titles I was missing from that list. Thanks Tony and Amazon for such a fun promotion.

[quote name='Slash']Is it possible to see the codes associated with past purchases? Or is the code only available from the email? I appear to have deleted the emails :oops:[/QUOTE]

Contact Amazon's Customer Support and explain your dilemma. They may be able to find your old codes or create replacements.

[quote name='TheKbob']I want the Alice deal, but I used my coupons. Wish I had known it was coming back. :([/QUOTE]

You didn't miss out on much!

I have two codes left, message me with trade offers ^_^

preferably games and not coupons, but I'll still consider just giving them away

[quote name='jrodri86']I have two codes to trade. I'll like to have Renegade Ops or Dirt 3 on Steam.[/QUOTE]

Hate when see post like this, don't try to rip off ppl dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back