Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mm3n']Why does it have only Mac Download for Duke Nukem, I wanted to get the game, but I have only PC :( ...[/QUOTE]

It doesn't really matter. If you buy the "mac version" it'll still let you download the pc version. I'm not really sure why they bothered to make a distinction. If it's steamworks (which DNF is) then you can play it on PC or Mac.

Edit: BTW, numerous people have already confirmed that the mac code lets you get PC as well. If you don't believe me, go back in this topic a few pages and see all the posts of people who've been able to get the PC version after buying the Mac code off Amazon.

[quote name='mm3n']Why does it have only Mac Download for Duke Nukem, I wanted to get the game, but I have only PC :( ...[/QUOTE]

I thought DNF was a STEAMPLAY game (for Mac and Windows)? :p

[quote name='The End']It doesn't really matter. If you buy the "mac version" it'll still let you download the pc version. I'm not really sure why they bothered to make a distinction between. If it's steamworks (which DNF is) then you can play it on PC or Mac.[/QUOTE]

Well, Skyrim isn't STEAMPLAY supported - and that game requires Steamworks.

A game on Steam needs to have the STEAMPLAY symbol on it for it to be supported for both Mac and Windows.
platform_steamplay.png

[quote name='jondy1703']First two people to PM me get two $5 off codes since DS 1 can't be purchased with them.[/QUOTE]

PM sent.

Edit: Missed it by that much .

You can Steam activate it and get it for both for free.

[quote name='cyclonestoney']So if I got civ v would I be able to use it on Mac since it is through steam? Help would be great![/QUOTE]

Yep, works fine.

[quote name='MysterD']Well, Skyrim isn't STEAMPLAY supported - and that game requires Steamworks.

A game on Steam needs to have the STEAMPLAY symbol on it for it to be supported for both Mac and Windows.
platform_steamplay.png
[/QUOTE]

Oh, I got steamworks & steamplay mixed up I guess. I thought they were the same thing.

In any event, buying DNF Mac will allow you to download the PC version. It's been confirmed by numerous posters here.

[quote name='The End']Oh, I got steamworks & steamplay mixed up I guess. I thought they were the same thing.

In any event, buying DNF Mac will allow you to download the PC version. It's been confirmed by numerous posters here.[/QUOTE]
Steamworks = the name to Steam client itself, its DRM, and its online features.
Steamplay = Feature where buying the game, you have both Windows and Mac versions [at no extra charge]...and official support for them.

Hope that clears it all up.

[quote name='The End']Oh, I got steamworks & steamplay mixed up I guess. I thought they were the same thing.

In any event, buying DNF Mac will allow you to download the PC version. It's been confirmed by numerous posters here.[/QUOTE]

Pretty clear, thanks for the tip! :) A friend of mine passed me a coupon which he didnt use, but it seems it has been added to his account directly and when I enter it it only tells me it has already been used :( Not sure I would be able to find a coupon till the promo is over :/

[quote name='mm3n']Pretty clear, thanks for the tip! :) A friend of mine passed me a coupon which he didnt use, but it seems it has been added to his account directly and when I enter it it only tells me it has already been used :( Not sure I would be able to find a coupon till the promo is over :/[/QUOTE]

Oh that sucks. Odds are kinda slim that you'll get a code in time. There's only 5 hours left in the promo and there probably aren't too many of these codes left out there. Good luck though.

[quote name='mm3n']Pretty clear, thanks for the tip! :) A friend of mine passed me a coupon which he didnt use, but it seems it has been added to his account directly and when I enter it it only tells me it has already been used :( Not sure I would be able to find a coupon till the promo is over :/[/QUOTE]

Have your friend purchase DNF from Amazon for $0.00 (the code will automatically be applied), then have him email you the activation code that Amazon provides. You enter that code into Steam and you're all set.

[quote name='Chazzzer']Have your friend purchase DNF from Amazon for $0.00 (the code will automatically be applied), then have him email you the activation code that Amazon provides. You enter that code into Steam and you're all set.[/QUOTE]

Brilliant. That should work.

I have in my Steam Inventory:
1 gift for HL2: Ep One; 2 gifts for The Ship; 33% off Valve; 50% off Psychonauts; 50% off Silent Hill: Homecoming; 50% off Hacker: Evolution Untold; 50% off Supreme Commander 2.
I really ain't got a lot in there, to be honest. [shrug]

[quote name='tjs09']I'm going to be so sad when this promo's over. It really was a great one[/QUOTE]

It really was, I got everything i wanted then stuff I didnt know I wanted, then stuff I wondered why I bought.

Haha. So true! :)

[quote name='Drabelincoln']It really was, I got everything i wanted then stuff I didnt know I wanted, then stuff I wondered why I bought.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Drabelincoln']It really was, I got everything i wanted then stuff I didnt know I wanted, then stuff I wondered why I bought.[/QUOTE]

Sounds similar to a Steam sale. :p

if anyone has a 5 dollar code they don't want to use before it expires. PM me please, I'd gladly take it to use. I don't really have anything other than for steam coupons if those would interest you (mainly valve ones and if you happen to want DNF atm, that too for -50%

[quote name='exaznkid']i still have two codes left if there are any decent offers[/QUOTE]

Not much, but I can get you a decent offer, PM me

-25% on Valve and -25% on 2K games Steam coupons.
Not really good offers, but someone might as well need those.

(Just checked and the -25% Coupon works on the current deal of Duke Nukem Forever, making a total of $3.74, just in case. :p)

[quote name='exaznkid']i still have two codes left if there are any decent offers[/QUOTE]

Not sure if my offer is decent, but I have a Steam code for Max and the Magic Marker, several Desura codes from the last few Humble Bundles, and a few coupons.

Might be enough for a coupon that will expire in a few hours. :p

Ended up picking up Alice and Hot Pursuit tonight.

And now I'm done with buying games again for a while.

Thanks again Tony for all of the great deals this month.

I got a code up for grabs, pm me a steam game offer or a surprisingly awesome limerick and the code is yours. The person with the best pm wins, choose your words wisely...

I'm kinda surprised that people are still having to offer stuff for unused codes. I expected that the bottom would have fallen out of this market by now and people who still had codes would be dumping them on whoever wanted them.

It's supply and demand, and I obviously misjudged the market. Either there are far fewer codes left than I expected there would be, or the people who have the coupons are stubbornly holding out for the best deal that they can get. As if somebody will offer them Skyrim if they hold out long enough.

[quote name='Steezy Snowman']I got a code up for grabs, pm me a steam game offer or a surprisingly awesome limerick and the code is yours. The person with the best pm wins, choose your words wisely...[/QUOTE]

This is the sort of post that I was expecting to see more of. People first looking for something good in a trade. Failing that, just asking for somebody to make them laugh.

[quote name='Steezy Snowman']I got a code up for grabs, pm me a steam game offer or a surprisingly awesome limerick and the code is yours. The person with the best pm wins, choose your words wisely...[/QUOTE]

Hehe @ awesome limerick. :D

[quote name='Eruditass']Here's my one extra code:

PHZE-4UZ3JY-BNHM?B[/QUOTE]

"?" mark...
Is this a guessing game?

Gotta guess that letter/number? :p

[quote name='The End']It was U. Already been used. Unless there just happened to be two codes with only that one digit different.[/QUOTE]
Yep, that was it, looks like someone got it.

[quote name='Eruditass']Yep, that was it, looks like someone got it.[/QUOTE]

It was lurked. Since they probably wont thank you for it, I'll thank you on their behalf. Thanks for sharing.

[quote name='The End']It was lurked. Since they probably wont thank you for it, I'll thank you on their behalf. Thanks for sharing.[/QUOTE]

Or it was already used and was simply trolling. Ehh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back