Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SandOfThym']Or it was already used and was simply trolling. Ehh.[/QUOTE]

lol I didn't think of that.

Oh well, I guess I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

[quote name='The End']It was lurked. Since they probably wont thank you for it, I'll thank you on their behalf. Thanks for sharing.[/QUOTE]
No problem, figured I'd add a bit of spice into the mix.

[quote name='SandOfThym']Or it was already used and was simply trolling. Ehh.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='The End']lol I didn't think of that.

Oh well, I guess I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.[/QUOTE]

Hm, I guess I can't really prove otherwise?

[quote name='Eruditass']No problem, figured I'd add a bit of spice into the mix.

Hm, I guess I can't really prove otherwise?[/QUOTE]

Of course you can! Now, I'll just need your social security number, credit card info, and a form of photo identification and I'll have those jerks apologizing to you in no time!

At no cost to you!! ;)

[quote name='The End']It was U. Already been used. Unless there just happened to be two codes with only that one digit different.[/QUOTE]

The question is did you start from the front or back of the alphabet.

[quote name='tjs09']Of course you can! Now, I'll just need your social security number, credit card info, and a form of photo identification and I'll have those jerks apologizing to you in no time!

At no cost to you!! ;)[/QUOTE]
SSN: ?2?-5?-?2?4

VISA: ?53? ?4564 34?4 ?199
exp: 12/11

photo id?

Now here's the interesting part: I got this code from someone else (was asking multiple people for codes but got more than I expected) and maybe they trolled me.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']The question is did you start from the front or back of the alphabet.[/QUOTE]

From the beginning. I'm not smart enough to start from the end and work backwards. ;)

[quote name='tjs09']So since it's pretty much over, should we just start guessing codes?[/QUOTE]

Way too little chance of actually getting one.

Best way is for some kind soul to pm us one.

:lol:

[quote name='Eruditass']Now here's the interesting part: I got this code from someone else (was asking multiple people for codes but got more than I expected) and maybe they trolled me.[/QUOTE]

Could be. Or it could just be that it got lurked by somebody who was quicker on the draw than any of the rest of us who are posting.

There's probably at least a 20-1 ratio of lurkers to posters in threads with the possibility of somebody giving something away for free. I've done it myself a few times in the past. Of course, whenever I've managed to grab something while lurking, I usually have the decency to step into the light and say thanks.

The winning joke was this:

I was at the ATM the other day getting some cash and a really sweet old lady came up to me and asked me if I could help her check her balance. So I shoved her.

Not that many were submitted but this one made me laugh for a bit so it won

Some totally random thing I just made up (8 am, don't judge me, please xDD) since I didn't know if the winner for the coupon was already announced. Congrats to him, anyway :) So, here some rhyme xD

Chattering voices my mouse outnoises
What to do in a glimmer of moment
My head bursts out I stand up and shout
People gather around I cry out in sound
I need to respawn in the dead of the dawn.

Party draws near I pick up a beer
Killcam is clear and getting me near
For real I feel as if I slept with a deer.
I made it at least to the top of the list
Battlefield crushes and gives me a fist.

I wish Amazon would put the Tropico 4 DLC on sale. $5 for the game was amazing but $5 for each little tiny piece of DLC is pretty prohibitive. Pretty please?!

[quote name='sneakysnake128']Are all the code guessing posts deleted? I was the first one to post a code with a missing letter, and now I come back and I can't see the replies :([/QUOTE]

Not sure.. The forum is behaving wacky for me atm.

[quote name='DemonAlcohol']I've got Supreme Commander 2 and Ghostbusters for trade if anyone wants to give me a $5 for one[/QUOTE]

You've got balls of steel, my friend.

[quote name='tjs09']I wonder how much traffic there'll be in this thread after today. I know a lot of regulars will stick around, but I think there's definitely going to be a dropoff[/QUOTE]

I will keep checking back for Bf3 expac sale :D Was a good sale.

[quote name='Freedom Fries']So apparently I have half a coupon connected to my account. Weird.[/QUOTE]

Did you buy Total War when it was 2.49 or something? Then you would have only used half your coupon and can still use the rest.

haha found a random code in my email that i didnt even know i had:

up for anyone who needs a last minute game.

[FONT=&quot]PHX8-NJZE8H-2DHWCX[/FONT]

[quote name='Steezy Snowman']haha found a random code in my email that i didnt even know i had:

up for anyone who needs a last minute game.

[FONT=&quot]PHX8-NJZE8H-2DHWCX[/FONT][/QUOTE]

GAAAHHH!!! I've been keeping an eye on this thread for the past 3 hours and every code eludes me.

30min left. :cry:

Hmmm... My two codes I held off on using aren't working. Giving me either the code cannot be applied to this order or This code has already been used. Oh well. Too late now, I suppose.

[quote name='ChaosKnight']Hmmm... My two codes I held off on using aren't working. Giving me either the code cannot be applied to this order or This code has already been used. Oh well. Too late now, I suppose.[/QUOTE]

Contact an Amazon CSR. You might still have time to get it straitened out.

[quote name='SandOfThym']Anyone? With 60 seconds left. :p[/QUOTE]

Looks like time has run out. Out of curiosity, what were you looking to get if somebody had given you a code?

[quote name='The End']Looks like time has run out. Out of curiosity, what were you looking to get if somebody had given you a code?[/QUOTE]

The Mac version of Spore. I only had about $4 in Amazon credit, so the only way I could get it was with a coupon.

They might still be valid, the prices are still up.

Actually, somebody posted on Slickdeals that there's gonna be a one day encore day today. I don't know if they're confused (probably) and even if they're right about another encore day, I don't know if the codes will still work. But perhaps there's still hope. Good luck.

[quote name='The End']Actually, somebody posted on Slickdeals that there's gonna be a one day encore day today. I don't know if they're confused (probably) and even if they're right about another encore day, I don't know if the codes will still work. But perhaps there's still hope. Good luck.[/QUOTE]

SelmaBot is just confused, the prices have started going back to normal already (Alice is at $22.62, for instance).

looks like i missed it.
got two coupons :/
wanted to get Crysis 2 and Darkspore (but had to rush for school and missed everything :/)

Try the coupons anyway. See if they still work. They probably wont, but it's worth a try.

I'm kinda curious to see if they do.

Edit: nevermind. The prices on Crysis 2 & Darkspore have shot up.

aaaand thats that, man i just got into pc gaming and these sales made me insomia. Ive been watching steam sales,amazon,gog,gamersgate,d2d,gmg like im some security guard watching hundreds of security tv ugh but it was worth it got a niceee haul for just over $60. thanks amazon!

Tony, I'm not sure what you got in your sleeves for an encore but this was pretty amazing, you definitely have me looking forward to the next sale =)

Thanks!

@Tony

Not sure if you can answer this or not, but are there any plans to run a similar sale during the summer months to compete with the second annual Steam sale that usually happens? I certainly feel like I made quite a haul these past two months at Amazon, and don't want to wait until Christmas to do it again :D

I was told by a rep that Amazon.com MC's cannot be used for Amazon.com digital purchases. I tried to use mine and it just kept looping me to enter my info again (it was already saved), after talking to three people about it he finally said the issue was you just can't use them.

Ok?...

Anybody else run into that problem.

[quote name='jazyje']I tried activating SPore I bought from amazon on Origin and didn't work --- any way to make that a success?[/QUOTE]

I can't even get my copy of spore to register. Tells me my key is invalid. Doesn't even prompt me to enter a key. Contacted EA and they were no help. Gave me 5 different keys to spore all with the same result. Tony sent my issue to EA which was awesome but its not even amazons issue it's EA's. I wish I could speak to someone else there. I even demanded a supervisor but all i got was some jerk that issued me another key. Told me to delete my old copy and reinstall just to get me out of their hair which is what the first four jerk offs told me to do.

[quote name='r9800pro']What do you think guys about posting some screenshots for Amazon game purchases during this awesome sale season ? :applause:[/QUOTE]

I thought about doing the old post your haul thing

[quote name='r9800pro']What do you think guys about posting some screenshots for Amazon game purchases during this awesome sale season ? :applause:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Drabelincoln']I thought about doing the old post your haul thing[/QUOTE]

I love you guys. I was just about to post something about this:).

I'll go. No screen shot but a list of games I got starting jan 1 from amazon

Shogun 2
Duke nukes
Crysis maximum
Crysis 2
Dues ex hr
Homefront
Civ v
Alice
Sonic generations
Mirrors edge
NSF hot pursuit
Spore
Darkspore
Battlefield bad co 2
Medal of honor
Dragon age pack

I left out nov and dec purchases. I used a coupon on all of those except mirrors edge

I love the old 'post your haul' posts so here goes.

December Purchases:
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Dungeon Siege 3
Renegade Ops
Crysis Maximum Edition
The Saboteur

January Purchases:
Assassins Creed Directors Cut
Dead Space 2
Alice Madness Returns
Crysis 2
Need For Speed Hot Pursuit
Burnout Paradise

Looking forward to future sales with you Tony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back