Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I spoke to that earlier in the thread and I will update the OP this weekend/Monday.

We'll be running Dungeon Defenders at $2.99 starting on Sunday. We'll also be kicking off a "Valentine's Promotion" on Tuesday, the tagline will be "Games to play with friends you love" :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

just a thought, does this mean that you are going to have discounts on if people buy pairs of a game? i'd be interested in games for my girlfriend, as it is we have our own laptops and she uses my desktop when she feels like playing skyrim or LoL

[quote name='Freedom Fries']Think Mass Effect 1 can be put on sale too?[/QUOTE]

i would love for that to happen. i want to replay the first two games on pc.

and why is divinity 2 tdks so expensive for download :/ i want to play it so bad.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I spoke to that earlier in the thread and I will update the OP this weekend/Monday.

We'll be running Dungeon Defenders at $2.99 starting on Sunday. We'll also be kicking off a "Valentine's Promotion" on Tuesday, the tagline will be "Games to play with friends you love" :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Wonderful, thank you Tony :applause:

[quote name='sinned47'].....

and why is divinity 2 tdks so expensive for download :/ i want to play it so bad.[/QUOTE]

Here are other sites that offer Divinity 2 -DKS:
------------------------------------------------------------
Amazon US/Eng - $39.95
GamersGate Worldwide/Eng SecuRom - $39.95
Steam Worldwide/Eng Steam - $39.99
Impulse Worldwide/Eng - $39.99
Impulse US/Eng - $39.99
-----------------------------------------------------------

That seems to be the going rate for the game. HOWEVER, Tony did mention Divinity 2- DKS will be a "Deal of the Week" again in the future.Awesome game BTW, well worth any price.

Cool thanks Tony .
jp.gif

[quote name='wabafu']Dungeon Defenders for $2.99 starts today.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SaveFerris']Game is also redeemable on Steam, just bought it and made sure so great deal![/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just bought this. Redeems on steam easily. Great deal. Thanks for the heads up. Love this thread

got dungeon defenders. are the steam servers down or flooded? im having trouble redeeming it.

edit// yup steam is down and valve is investigating. i hope it's not hackers :/

Hey Mr Tony Man, I'd figure maybe I'd ask here.

What's up with the Mass Effect 3 Digital Deluxe version? I got an email promoting it saying it was on sale for $71.xx but when I can afford it 3 days later and go to buy it it's back up to $79.99. I mean, I understand that sales are limited time only but c'mon it's a pre-order. Did you have a run on them and run out of codes or something?

[quote name='Horsewarrior of Janjaweed']Hey Mr Tony Man, I'd figure maybe I'd ask here.

What's up with the Mass Effect 3 Digital Deluxe version? I got an email promoting it saying it was on sale for $71.xx but when I can afford it 3 days later and go to buy it it's back up to $79.99. I mean, I understand that sales are limited time only but c'mon it's a pre-order. Did you have a run on them and run out of codes or something?[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the miscommunication! When did you get that email? We've been at full price for the past couple of days now and I'm going through my email tool making sure we're still not sending emails with that price point.

Essentially, our pre-order prices will change from time to time, which is why I try and make sure I refer to our discount pricing as "limited time only". We also don't take money down on pre-orders, and we have a pre-order price guarantee, meaning that if we lower the price after you've placed your pre-order, you'll still get the lowest price. This is why I encourage you guys to make sure and click the "pre-order" button if you see a price you're interested in...

As for this particular game, the discount on pre-orders was a limited time offer that we're currently off of. If we go back to a promotional pricing I'll make sure to announce it here.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Shimmerz']Guessing Shank 2 is Origin and not Steam?[/QUOTE]

Good question! Our version uses Origin.

*edited* DMCA18 pointed out that Shank 2 is available on Steam. When I search for it (using the search bar on steampowered.com) I get no results...so I thought it wasn't available. My apologies.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Thanks for the link. I edited my original reply. Totally weird though, when I search for "Shank 2" using Steam's search bar I get this:

http://i.imgur.com/yTnIH.jpg

Can all of you search for Shank 2 and get results?

In any case, sorry for the mis-info.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

their servers took a hit

[quote name='Shimmerz']Guessing Shank 2 is Origin and not Steam?[/QUOTE]

I can confirm that Shank 2 is redeemable only on Origin. Tried it on both, but only registered to Origin.

[quote name='Mooby']That said, Shank 2 is the first advertisement in that big marquee banner ad they have on their store page.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm seeing that now too, honestly before today I couldn't find any mention of the game on Steam :( my bad!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Sorry for the miscommunication! When did you get that email? We've been at full price for the past couple of days now and I'm going through my email tool making sure we're still not sending emails with that price point. [/QUOTE]

I got the email on the 9th and went to buy it on the 11th. Oh well.

[quote name='manbar']Hi!

Will you match Battlefield 3 deals at Origin?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

I'm not currently seeing any BF3 Deals on Origin?

Updating OP with tomorrow's Deals.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']yes, adding to OP[/QUOTE]

Love that quick response. Exactly why you had my vote for rep of the year.

[quote name='crystalklear64']amalur steam or origin? will snag if steam.[/QUOTE]
Amalur PC requires Origin PERIOD.
Just like what BF3 does and ME3 will do.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']I spent more hours on Dungeon Defenders than a lot of higher priced retail releases last year.

So yeah, I can't recommend Dungeon Defenders enough.[/QUOTE]

I'll second that. Dungeon Defenders is a lot of fun, and can be a huge time sinkhole if you get into farming powerful armor and weapons.

Wow MW2 for 5$. Ill buy that.

Hmmm... If I buy two copies can i give one to a friend? Do I need to use a diff amazon account or something?

[quote name='MysterD']Amalur PC requires Origin PERIOD.
Just like BF3 does and ME3 will do.[/QUOTE]

Wait I thought the "Steam" version only required an Origin/EA login? I've only played the demo on Steam and the only prompt that came up was to login to Origin so the demo can be associated for ME3 armor and some other small DLC items (optional). Origin does not launch or download anything.

If you want the Steam version of Amalur the only option is to get that specific version straight from Steam.

[quote name='shaggyc']Love that quick response. Exactly why you had my vote for rep of the year.[/QUOTE]

I would guess the december/jan sales brought a fair number of new folks here. Unfortunately it seems you have to wait a while before you can vote - unless I'm doing something wrong.

so Tony, you have my virtual vote!

Anyone know if borderlands is any fun single player?

[quote name='shaggyc']Love that quick response. Exactly why you had my vote for rep of the year.[/QUOTE]

Thanks shaggy :) I try to respond as quickly as I can to you guys! When I don't make sure to call me out on it so I don't get lazy ;).

[quote name='Flintgijoe']I'll second that. Dungeon Defenders is a lot of fun, and can be a huge time sinkhole if you get into farming powerful armor and weapons.[/QUOTE]

Between Dungeon Defenders, League of Legends, and Star Wars: The Old Republic, my personal life has fallen into dis-repair and the GF and I now refer to the giant pile of clothes in the living room as "GPOC". When looking for an article of clothing it is not uncommon for one of us to yell "Oh Great Pile of Clothes, where is my t-shirt?!"

Seriously though...DD is mondo fun, you should at least try it for $3.

[quote name='MysterD']Wow @ COD: Modern Warfare 2 [Steam-required game] being $5 tomorrow.
Awesome deal you guys got planned for tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Flintgijoe']Wow MW2 for 5$. Ill buy that.

Hmmm... If I buy two copies can i give one to a friend? Do I need to use a diff amazon account or something?[/QUOTE]

You can buy multiple copies of games from us, if they require some sort of key, then you'll get two of them in your Games and Software Library. MW2 is a Steam game so you can just send your friend the extra code and they can activate on Steam.

[quote name='CheapThomas']I would guess the december/jan sales brought a fair number of new folks here. Unfortunately it seems you have to wait a while before you can vote - unless I'm doing something wrong.

Anyone know if borderlands is any fun single player?[/QUOTE]

Glad you guys are psyched for sale tomorrow...I am too! Spread the word, tell your friends...one of us...one of usssss!

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='CheapThomas']I would guess the december/jan sales brought a fair number of new folks here. Unfortunately it seems you have to wait a while before you can vote - unless I'm doing something wrong.

Anyone know if borderlands is any fun single player?[/QUOTE]

Its fun single player more fun with friends, I have it on Xbox and PC....if you want to play I haven't really dove into the PC version. If you end up getting it and want to play add me on Steam...that goes to anyone else that might want to play
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Drabelincoln/

[quote name='Pajama_Man']Wait I thought the "Steam" version only required an Origin/EA login? I've only played the demo on Steam and the only prompt that came up was to login to Origin so the demo can be associated for ME3 armor and some other small DLC items (optional). Origin does not launch or download anything.

If you want the Steam version of Amalur the only option is to get that specific version straight from Steam.[/QUOTE]
Good question, actually. I can't speak for The Steam version of Amalur PC. Check the Steam or 38 Studios boards. Worth asking about over there.

If you buy Amalur PC from Origin, Retail, or Amazon Download - you're going to be running Origin in the background, like it or not.
It's REQUIRED in those versions.
My copy of Amalur PC from Amazon download forces Origin running in the background to run the game.

EDIT:
I'm asking on the Steam forums if Steam version forces Origin running in the background. Will see if anyone replies in that thread.
Might want to keep your eyes peeled there. :D

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I'm not currently seeing any BF3 Deals on Origin?

Updating OP with tomorrow's Deals.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

BF3 is 50% in Europe. It seems that Mexico has the same deal. About 19$.

Borderlands and Dungeon Defenders have so much replay value between them its not funny, throw in burnout paradise and i'd say three of the most enjoyable games i've played in the last few years are on there.

Not to be negative, but i feel the need to warn people in advance - Modern Warfare 2 is not worth 5 dollars. And this is coming from someone who has every modern warfare on both PC and xbox 360 - modern warfare 2 for the PC was famous for a lack of support on PC, MASSIVE amounts of cheating, yes, even on steam, there are so many exploits and hacks floating around for MW2 that if you played 100 games you would be hard pressed to remember 2 of them that didn't have more than one hacker running aimbots, wallhacks, and prestige hacks.

i loved modern warfare 2 on the xbox, but the pc version was utter garbage, and i bought it for full retail and own all the DLC as well, it NEVER got better. and what activision did to infinity ward is enough to make me encourage people to NOT support this title.

YMMV

[quote name='kwirl']Borderlands and Dungeon Defenders have so much replay value between them its not funny, throw in burnout paradise and i'd say three of the most enjoyable games i've played in the last few years are on there.

Not to be negative, but i feel the need to warn people in advance - Modern Warfare 2 is not worth 5 dollars. And this is coming from someone who has every modern warfare on both PC and xbox 360 - modern warfare 2 for the PC was famous for a lack of support on PC, MASSIVE amounts of cheating, yes, even on steam, there are so many exploits and hacks floating around for MW2 that if you played 100 games you would be hard pressed to remember 2 of them that didn't have more than one hacker running aimbots, wallhacks, and prestige hacks.

i loved modern warfare 2 on the xbox, but the pc version was utter garbage, and i bought it for full retail and own all the DLC as well, it NEVER got better. and what activision did to infinity ward is enough to make me encourage people to NOT support this title.

YMMV[/QUOTE]
I'll be playing MW2 PC likely for the SP Campaign.

About MP -> The COD games just aren't BF - never have been; never will be. When I think of MP, I think of Valve's games; DICE's BF games; old school Id (Quake 2 and 3); and old school Epic Games' UT games.

Tony,

I don't know how you got Activision to lower their prices on a COD game, but THANK YOU!!! :applause::applause::applause: :whee:

Been wanting to pickup MW2 for quite some time. \\:D/ [and yes, I only play campaign anyways]

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Sorry for the miscommunication! When did you get that email? We've been at full price for the past couple of days now and I'm going through my email tool making sure we're still not sending emails with that price point.

Essentially, our pre-order prices will change from time to time, which is why I try and make sure I refer to our discount pricing as "limited time only". We also don't take money down on pre-orders, and we have a pre-order price guarantee, meaning that if we lower the price after you've placed your pre-order, you'll still get the lowest price. This is why I encourage you guys to make sure and click the "pre-order" button if you see a price you're interested in...

As for this particular game, the discount on pre-orders was a limited time offer that we're currently off of. If we go back to a promotional pricing I'll make sure to announce it here.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Darn, was planning to decide whether or not to buy Mass Effect 3 after the demo release tomorrow. Thanks for the info though you might want to update the OP and Amazon website since both still state that there's a discount on ME3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back