Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='UW_Shocks']Tell Valve to Buy EA, then ME2 will activate on STEAM.[/QUOTE]

Then Amazon can buy Valve and we'll be all set...

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']

:) :) glad you guys like. As for Deus Ex dlc sales, I don't have anything currently on the calendar.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Anyway i'll be waiting here, i know it will come some day :)

By the moment bought COD in adition to Borderlands.

Thanks Tony.

Regards.

I browsed the last few pages but didn't see this asked. But can the latest Amazon deals be combined with the $5 off promotional codes for games from 2011?

[quote name='Laughing Man']I browsed the last few pages but didn't see this asked. But can the latest Amazon deals be combined with the $5 off promotional codes for games from 2011?[/QUOTE]

Those expired at the end of January.

[quote name='cday130']That's not Ghost Recon 2 that's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2. Ghost Recon 2 is a different game.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for pointing this out, fixed!

Cheers,
Tony

Just an update and an FYI, I'm sure someone will ask if we are going to match the 40% off Darkness II GMG deal currently running.

We are not going to match, nor do I want to be a jerk and go post in other people's threads, but I can promise you that waiting until Thursday of next week will be a better deal for you.

I'll put this in the OP.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Just an update and an FYI, I'm sure someone will ask if we are going to match the 40% off Darkness II GMG deal currently running.

We are not going to match, nor do I want to be a jerk and go post in other people's threads, but I can promise you that waiting until Thursday of next week will be a better deal for you.

I'll put this in the OP.[/QUOTE]
So Tony you mean Darkness 2 will get a better discount than 40%OFF at the next week? Just wanna be sure :p

[quote name='pinkgun']So Tony you mean Darkness 2 will get a better discount than 40%OFF at the next week? Just wanna be sure :p[/QUOTE]

I think the whole point was that he couldn't say explicitly what you are asking.

[quote name='pinkgun']So Tony you mean Darkness 2 will get a better discount than 40%OFF at the next week? Just wanna be sure :p[/QUOTE]

[quote name='pROvIs']I think the whole point was that he couldn't say explicitly what you are asking.[/QUOTE]

I can't get specific on timelines and pricepoints right now but yes, we will have an offer that is more than 40% discounted next week...I'm ordering lots of keys so we don't run out :).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='pROvIs']I think the whole point was that he couldn't say explicitly what you are asking.[/QUOTE]
You're right, I shouldnt ask like that. Tony ignore my question please :p

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I can't get specific on timelines and pricepoints right now but yes, we will have an offer that is more than 40% discounted next week...I'm ordering lots of keys so we don't run out :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
You are so nice, thank you:applause:

The Darkness 2 is very enjoyable. Granted the single player is short. I took my time and finished it in 6 hours, but there is New Game + where your skills carry over. Also, there is Vendettas (another game mode) which I have yet to try. The cell shading gives a very Borderlands feel to it. I had it preordered on Amazon at the 39.99 point and they ended up sending me a $10 credit because another service had it available sooner than they did. Overall I think the game is worth it and definitely from Amazon.

Though Tony should clarify whether or not it will be the Limited version or not as I havent seen a non Limited version yet. The additional features don't really give much of an advantage and the bonus skills still have to be unlocked via the skill tree so someone might not notice theyre bonuses.

[quote name='Shimmerz']The Darkness 2 is very enjoyable. Granted the single player is short. I took my time and finished it in 6 hours, but there is New Game + where your skills carry over. Also, there is Vendettas (another game mode) which I have yet to try. The cell shading gives a very Borderlands feel to it. I had it preordered on Amazon at the 39.99 point and they ended up sending me a $10 credit because another service had it available sooner than they did. Overall I think the game is worth it and definitely from Amazon.

Though Tony should clarify whether or not it will be the Limited version or not as I havent seen a non Limited version yet. The additional features don't really give much of an advantage and the bonus skills still have to be unlocked via the skill tree so someone might not notice theyre bonuses.[/QUOTE]

Good point, to answer your question, we don't have any plans to change the version we're distributing :).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Shimmerz']The Darkness 2 is very enjoyable. Granted the single player is short. I took my time and finished it in 6 hours, but there is New Game + where your skills carry over. Also, there is Vendettas (another game mode) which I have yet to try. The cell shading gives a very Borderlands feel to it.[/QUOTE]
When you get a chance, let us know how the co-op is. Hopefully before next-Thursday.

[quote name='Althax']Is the dungeon defender download including dlc?[/QUOTE]

Only the ones you can get for free on steam afterwards.

Hi Tony, will you price match darkness II on GMG??? (I kid I kid :p)

Can't wait to see your next week offer on darkness II. I'm pretty much sold!

[quote name='BinaryTB']When you get a chance, let us know how the co-op is. Hopefully before next-Thursday.[/QUOTE]

Honestly I dont play much co-op on steam due to the shear number of 13 yr olds that inhabit online. If I play online its usually Xbox in party chat or Team Fortress 2 with the volume way down :p I havent even tried playing Dungeon Defenders with randoms I just dont find it enjoyable.

Darkness 2 is only about six hours long (and not exceedingly good in some people's opinions) -- not surprising it's price is crashing this fast.

[quote name='pROvIs']Only the ones you can get for free on steam afterwards.[/QUOTE]

I only saw one free dlc for dungeon defenders @ steam - are there more?

[quote name='CheapThomas']I only saw one free dlc for dungeon defenders @ steam - are there more?[/QUOTE]

I think The End mentioned that most of the holiday themed DLCs for DD come out free initially and are then converted to pay for DLC after a week or two. So I'm assuming some of those on the Steam page were free at one point, but not anymore.

[quote name='ochentay4']How did I miss Mass Effect 2 sale!? I visit this thread every day! snif..[/QUOTE]

It's OK Ochentay4 just check back anytime between 2/17-2/19 and we'll have ME1, ME2, and ME2 Digital Deluxe for 75% off :).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']It's OK Ochentay4 just check back anytime between 2/17-2/19 and we'll have ME1, ME2, and ME2 Digital Deluxe for 75% off :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

@Tony
What about a ME3/BF3 combo deal like Origin is doing? :p

[quote name='MysterD']@Tony
What about a ME3/BF3 combo deal like Origin is doing? :p[/QUOTE]

I can say with near 100% certainty that we won't be matching that deal :(.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I can say with near 100% certainty that we won't be matching that deal :(.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Okay, so let us know when ME3 will be $30 and BF3 is $20 :p

[quote name='MysterD']Okay, so let us know when ME3 will be $30 and BF3 is $20 :p[/QUOTE]

You think you're funny, but you're not.
If you want to play 2 new AAA games, then pay for it.

[quote name='Drabelincoln']I thought it was funny.[/QUOTE]

rly?
That's quite the humor. I think Tony is too good to not reply in a heated way because some people just go beyond trust and expect everything handed to them as they wish. And it's not a favor, it's a business :bouncy:
So yeah, good thing Tony D is Tony D.

[quote name='IceColb']You think you're funny, but you're not.
If you want to play 2 new AAA games, then pay for it.[/QUOTE]

It's funny to me! :D

[quote name='IceColb']rly?
That's quite the humor. I think Tony is too good to not reply in a heated way because some people just go beyond trust and expect everything handed to them as they wish. And it's not a favor, it's a business :bouncy:
So yeah, good thing Tony D is Tony D.[/QUOTE]

LOL WTF are you talking about man....he was joking around. Its funny that he bothered you so much that you HAD to stop being a lurker and create an account to just post that.

[quote name='Drabelincoln']LOL WTF are you talking about man....he was joking around. Its funny that he bothered you so much that you HAD to stop being a lurker and create an account to just post that.[/QUOTE]

Lol, I'll just go back to my profile page and stare at my join date.
PS: This forum freezes accounts for 2-3 days.

[quote name='MysterD']Okay, so let us know when ME3 will be $30 and BF3 is $20 :p[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Drabelincoln']I thought it was funny.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='tjs09']It's funny to me! :D[/QUOTE]

Nah no heat from this kitchen! I know MysterD is going to constantly push for the best price possible both by asking for matches and pointing out where we're not matching. He also contributes a ton to both this forum and thread by constantly answering questions.

I THINK he's pretty understanding when we can't do some crazy stuff, and appreciative when we do.

That's true for virtually everyone I've had the pleasure of interacting with on CAG. Don't think I don't appreciate when you guys step up and ask for the flames to cool down a bit. You guys are all legit.

Also, you all should get pumped for the Deals we'll have running starting on Sunday and going through to the end of the month...they are pretty awesome.

Cheers,
Tony

He was clearly kidding around, apparently your sense of humor is questionable.

Not to be a douche, as I normally just skim over comments like yours, but did you forget what site you're on? It's called CheapAssgamer not RetailPricegamer, man.

On another note, I think we can all agree that Tony is awesome, and does his best to get deals for us. Keep it up, Tony! :applause:

In regards to you, lighten up man.

[quote name='Drabelincoln']LOL WTF are you talking about man....he was joking around. Its funny that he bothered you so much that you HAD to stop being a lurker and create an account to just post that.[/QUOTE]

*forms circle* FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! :)

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']That's true for virtually everyone I've had the pleasure of interacting with on CAG. Don't think I don't appreciate when you guys step up and ask for the flames to cool down a bit. You guys are all legit.[/QUOTE]

Ahh forget it..

I can die happy now, I've contributed to some movement in this thread aside from deal requests :3
But I'm still mad at the guy pulling rabbits of the hat, this forum is racist against new accounts you know! days in prison.

I'd rather buy a ME3/BF combo deal from Amazon DL service than directly to EA Origin, if there was any chance of Amazon matching that.
I'd ALWAYS rather give my money to Amazon DL than Steam and Origin, to be honest - Steam and Origin are likely going to be around for a long time.
Same goes for Amazon MP3 Music download service, as well - rather give my money to them than say ITunes.

I THINK he's pretty understanding when we can't do some crazy stuff, and appreciative when we do.[/quote]
THIS!

I'm just glad Tony answered if they were going to match Origin's insane deal, honestly.
Did I expect it? Hell no - but hell, you never know.
And if you don't ask, you'll never know what might have or might not have been.

Hell, I couldn't believe seeing MW2 for $5 the other day from Amazon DL. [shrug]
Cheapest I seen that game MW2 before that awesome deal was $15 on Steam.

[quote name='IceColb']I can die happy now, I've contributed to some movement in this thread aside from deal requests :3
But I'm still mad at the guy pulling rabbits of the hat, this forum is racist against new accounts you know! days in prison.[/QUOTE]

MysterD is pretty cool and has contributed in a positive way throughout this thread. Pretty much anyone who has been following it immediately knew he was kidding - including T-Money.

Also, I'm new to CAG and been treated just fine by people here.

Also, you all should get pumped for the Deals we'll have running starting on Sunday and going through to the end of the month...they are pretty awesome.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
[curiosity sets in]

Any hints? Previews?
Anything you can tell us?
Do tell... ;)

Should we expect Amazon DL to go BIG on Presidents' Day next Monday?

[quote name='jsunjones']MysterD is pretty cool and has contributed in a positive way throughout this thread. Pretty much anyone who has been following it immediately knew he was kidding - including T-Money.

Also, I'm new to CAG and been treated just fine by people here.[/QUOTE]

A lot of truth can be said in jest, though. :p
I mean, it could be say March 2014, I still been waiting, and Tony finally tells me, "Hey, MysterD - BF3 is $20 and ME3 is $30." ;)

EDIT:
And thanks for saying what you said about me.
I try to help in this thread, when people ask questions and whatnot about Steam-activation, what games are good [in my opinion], and that stuff.
And I try to and point out awesome deals that I hope Amazon matches.
I don't expect miracles, though.
Even though we all like miracles. ;)

[quote name='jsunjones']MysterD is pretty cool and has contributed in a positive way throughout this thread. Pretty much anyone who has been following it immediately knew he was kidding - including T-Money.

Also, I'm new to CAG and been treated just fine by people here.[/QUOTE]

I signed up last year, (don't remember why) but I never spent time here until this thread started. And if this thread wasn't here I probably wouldn't be, either. I've picked up some great deals and met a metric ton of nice folks along the way.

Did I have a point? Oh yeah, people here are pretty cool..

*except DrabeLincoln, screw that guy..

I buy my MP3s from Amazon every time too. Hate itunes. Can't beat Amazon's DRM free files, customer service, etc.

Glad I got into Amazon Digital Games this winter as well. Even if they didn't happen to have the best rep in Tony, they would still have the best prices, policies, service, etc.

You know, I actually thought the guy who responded to MysterD was being sarcastic/joking when he first posted. Guess not...lol...

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I buy my MP3s from Amazon every time too. Hate itunes. Can't beat Amazon's DRM free files, customer service, etc.

Glad I got into Amazon Digital Games this winter as well. Even if they didn't happen to have the best rep in Tony, they would still have the best prices, policies, service, etc.
[/QUOTE]
What other game download service has the guts to often point out "Game activates on Steam" or "Game requires Steam"?
Steam users like to know this - b/c they LIKE Steam.
GMG and Amazon DL are one of the few that seem to get this.

I know some services like Gamersgate and what D2D used to do - they'd just like to say "3rd party service required," instead of being explicit that the game they are selling requires Steam. It's like they were afraid to even mention Steam is required b/c that is one of their competitors - and they're afraid we'll buy only from Steam, once we activate said game on steam. Some of us, like myself, like to go where the deals go.

Also, what other game download service might actually be willing to give you another game-key, if you use up all your activations? Or have to deal w/ any of the DRM annoyances and need another key for some reason? [shrug]

[quote name='MysterD']
Also, what other game download service might actually be willing to give you another game-key, if you use up all your activations? [shrug][/QUOTE]

This alone puts Amazon miles and miles ahead of any other Digital Game service out there IMO. With PC gamers who are constantly either tweaking their builds, upgrading, making a new build, etc. the fact they recognize the need to always know our games will be available to us 10 computers into the future is awesome.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']This alone puts Amazon miles and miles ahead of any other Digital Game service out there IMO. With PC gamers who are constantly either tweaking their builds, upgrading, making a new build, etc. the fact they recognize the need to always know our games will be available to us 10 computers into the future is awesome.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

Especially w/ garbage like PIPA, SOPA, ACTA, and Lord knows whatelse on the horizon that are trying to kill some of our rights as gamers.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']N
That's true for virtually everyone I've had the pleasure of interacting with on CAG. Don't think I don't appreciate when you guys step up and ask for the flames to cool down a bit. You guys are all legit.
Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Except Hooper Humperdink, not him.

Seriously though let's all calm down. I wish we had a douche bag jar on CAG to point to where someone would have to donate a dollar to child's play to get their posting rights back. Lol

@Tony
Since it comes out tomorrow [on Steam], are you guys planning to get Alan Wake: Complete Edition for the PC?
Side note: AW Complete PC requires Steam.

[quote name='MysterD']@Tony
Since it comes out tomorrow [on Steam], are you guys planning to get Alan Wake: Complete Edition for the PC?
Side note: AW Complete PC requires Steam.[/QUOTE]

I can tell you that we won't be carrying it tomorrow at launch, but it looks like the digital distributor is Remedy Games, whose games we don't currently carry (I think).

I'll follow up internally to see about the future, good call out!

Cheers,
Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back