Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MillerTime2523']More steamworks deals please! :)[/QUOTE]

Yep, it would be nice ;) .

Thanks for all these great deals Tony :applause: .

Regards!

[quote name='pinkgun']It's up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TONY YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Yeah buddy! Let me know what you guys think. I'm pretty psyched about the quality of the deals, Payday and Darkness II particularly. 50% off a couple week old title that got decent reviews is something we were all pumped about testing with you guys.

I noted some other nice deals up there, but Saint's Row at 50% off is one I'm going to pick up for my bro.

Also, you guys pretty regularly request good DLC sales, so we're testing it out on Space Marine and Retribution, you can get most of the Space Marine DLC for ~$1 or less.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='hal']It's up, but not all of the prices have flipped yet.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the sale starts tomorrow (Thursday 2/23), I am just giving you guys a heads up so you know what's coming down the pipe.

Cheers,
Tony

Wow, I'm def going to get Payday and Trine. Maybe Mirror's Edge since I want to try it on the PC. Hell, I might even get the Witcher 2 as well. The Darkness 2 for $25 already? o.o

Tony...

What have you done?! :D

[quote name='Luxuria']Wow, I'm def going to get Payday and Trine. Maybe Mirror's Edge since I want to try it on the PC. Hell, I might even get the Witcher 2 as well. The Darkness 2 for $25 already? o.o

Tony...

What have you done?! :D[/QUOTE]

Brought the deals, that's what we've done :). Also, I added the obligatory "Activates on Steam" to the list in the OP.

Let me know if you have any questions!!

Cheers,
Tony

I knew I was keeping my PS3 copy of Darkness II sealed for a reason while I was playing Amalur. It's going back to BB now, I'll take it for less than half price on the PC any day. :) Thanks Tony!

This is awesome! Some really great deals in there. I'll probably end up with Red Faction and Payday for sure. Now I just need to consider the Warhammer games... So many good deals....

Will Mass Effect 2 be on sale again before the launch of Mass Effect 3? I keep missing my chance to get it -_-. Luckily I snagged the first game.

[quote name='rakaminkol']Will Mass Effect 2 be on sale again before the launch of Mass Effect 3? I keep missing my chance to get it -_-. Luckily I snagged the first game.[/QUOTE]

I doubt it to be honest, we try not to stack huge sales on top of each other back to back :( :(.

Cheers,
Tony

Hey Tony, one question, is there anywhere I can look out for those Amazon game's DRM scheme? Or I should assume them all come with either heavy drm or drm free?

Will Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC have the same sale as the base game ?

I am also thinking about getting some Space Marine DLCs and only interested in ones for Single Player campaign, what to you think guys ? what DLCs should I get ? :)

[quote name='Maynard']Any rumblings of a Syndicate sale? Obviously it's still fresh, but I feel like it will be plummeting :)[/QUOTE]\

Haha, the game launched yesterday, we haven't started burning down the barn yet!

[quote name='joshuatly']Hey Tony, one question, is there anywhere I can look out for those Amazon game's DRM scheme? Or I should assume them all come with either heavy drm or drm free?[/QUOTE]

As for DRM, games that require Steamworks SHOULD note it on the page, or in my posts. For non-steam games we either use Securom or distribute DRM free for the most part. There are exceptions but they are few and far between. Red Faction Armaggedon: Path to War will be $1.74 :).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='r9800pro']Will Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC have the same sale as the base game ?

I am also thinking about getting some Space Marine DLCs and only interested in ones for Single Player campaign, what to you think guys ? what DLCs should I get ? :)[/QUOTE]

Sorry see my post above on Red Faction DLC - Path to war will be $1.74 :).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='r9800pro']
I am also thinking about getting some Space Marine DLCs and only interested in ones for Single Player campaign, what to you think guys ? what DLCs should I get ? :)[/QUOTE]
none of them

[quote name='xspeedracerx']I'm curious to see how much Might & Magic Clash Of Heroes is going to be. :)[/QUOTE]

Clash of Heroes is a fun game and unlike pretty much every other Ubisoft game, it should be Steamworks. At least the version I bought from GetGamesGo was Steamworks.

[quote name='xspeedracerx']I'm curious to see how much Might & Magic Clash Of Heroes is going to be. :)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Motoki']Clash of Heroes is a fun game and unlike pretty much every other Ubisoft game, it should be Steamworks. At least the version I bought from GetGamesGo was Steamworks.[/QUOTE]

It does require Steam and it will be $6.74 :).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']It does require Steam and it will be $6.74 :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

What about Clash of Heroes DLC?

[quote name='pROvIs']What about Clash of Heroes DLC?[/QUOTE]

Nothing slated for that. We're still testing out the DLC sale model and haven't had a ton of success with it yet, so we're trying a different stuff in components (this time Warhammer series) and seeing what customers respond to.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Chesskid1']wait, is clash of heroes tomorrow as well for $6.74?? kinda confusing. Thanks!![/QUOTE]

Yep it is, sorry for the confusion, what tripped you up?

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Yep it is, sorry for the confusion, what tripped you up?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

oh no biggy, must of missed the first post about it. didn't see it in the OP then i heard you guys started talking about it out of nowhere. thanks tony!

Hi Tony, great deals one more time :applause: .

Can you advance when will be available Alan Wake and how much better will be the offer? :lol:

And what do you think about Deus Ex and Saints Row 3 DLC's, will them be in sale soon?

Thanks & regards.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Nothing slated for that. We're still testing out the DLC sale model and haven't had a ton of success with it yet, so we're trying a different stuff in components (this time Warhammer series) and seeing what customers respond to.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

You should try BF3 Back To Karkand DLC and the customers' response should go sky high ;) :D

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Nothing slated for that. We're still testing out the DLC sale model and haven't had a ton of success with it yet, so we're trying a different stuff in components (this time Warhammer series) and seeing what customers respond to.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, I think you picked a few poor choice in my opinion. Both of those games most of the DLC is purely cosmetic or game balance breaking. They may still do well but I know I have passed on both many times for that reason.

I just hope you keep that in mind if it doesn't do well and that it doesn't discourage you from moving forward with DLC sales in the future.

[quote name='pROvIs']Unfortunately, I think you picked a few poor choice in my opinion. Both of those games most of the DLC is purely cosmetic or game balance breaking. They may still do well but I know I have passed on both many times for that reason.

I just hope you keep that in mind if it doesn't do well and that it doesn't discourage you from moving forward with DLC sales in the future.[/QUOTE]

Not at all, and to give you some context, the reason we picked what we did was based on exactly what you're describing, we want to test, in a controlled, scientific way, how customers respond to the cosmetic stuff vs. playable content :).

There is SOME method to our madness.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Not at all, and to give you some context, the reason we picked what we did was based on exactly what you're describing, we want to test, in a controlled, scientific way, how customers respond to the cosmetic stuff vs. playable content :).

There is SOME method to our madness.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Just to comment on the DLC situation, I generally look for it to be on sale when the game itself goes on sale. I think that is something Steam has trained us all into. So when I see game X is on sale and I already own game X I go 'Great! Let me see if the DLC is on sale too'. On Steam it generally is and that's when I grab it. I've kind of given up looking for it to be on sale elsewhere though.

I don't know if having a random DLC sale would be a good idea but I do think if you are putting the base game on sale then it would be a nice idea to do the DLC too if possible.

[quote name='Motoki']Just to comment on the DLC situation, I generally look for it to be on sale when the game itself goes on sale. I think that is something Steam has trained us all into. So when I see game X is on sale and I already own game X I go 'Great! Let me see if the DLC is on sale too'. On Steam it generally is and that's when I grab it. I've kind of given up looking for it to be on sale elsewhere though.

I don't know if having a random DLC sale would be a good idea but I do think if you are putting the base game on sale then it would be a nice idea to do the DLC too if possible.[/QUOTE]

Totally hear you and we agree, this is why we're putting the Red Faction, Warhammer, and Retribution DLC on sale tomorrow in conjunction with the base game sales :).

Cheers,
Tony

I know it's not quite under your jurisdiction Tony but if you're aware of any deals on mice that the hardware department are running please pass them along because my MX518 just died :cry:

[quote name='Psybuster']I know it's not quite under your jurisdiction Tony but if you're aware of any deals on mice that the hardware department are running please pass them along because my MX518 just died :cry:[/QUOTE]

Sure thing, what are you looking to spend?

Cheers,
Tony

Saints Row 3 is still coming up as 44.99 for me on PC download.

24.99 for it steam activate is really tempting though, since two of my friends have it.

[quote name='Fire2box']Saints Row 3 is still coming up as 44.99 for me on PC download.

24.99 for it steam activate is really tempting though, since two of my friends have it.[/QUOTE]

Sale starts tomorrow :)

[quote name='vince_carter']Whatever you do, don't buy the PC version of 2k12. The online is completely and utterly broken.[/QUOTE]

This may be true, but everything else is a blast and well worth $10 bucks. Association, My Player, and the Legends challenges are incredible if you're into basketball. Gameplay is improved as well :D

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Farewell to February starts tomorrow (2/23)!

Key Deals:
The Witcher 2 - $14.99 (Deal of the Week is extending through 2/29)
Darkness II - $24.99
- Activates on Steam
Payday: The Heist - $4.99
Activates on Steam
Saint’s Row The Third - $24.99
Activates on Steam
Warhammer 40K Space Marine: $14.99
Activates on Steam
Red Faction Armageddon - $4.99
- Activates on Steam
Mirror’s Edge - $4.99
Sim City 4 Deluxe Edition - $4.99
Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II Retribution Complete Pack - $19.99
Activates on Steam
Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood - $7.49
NBA 2K12 - $9.99 + $5 off MLB 2K12 Pre-Order
Trine - $1.24

Assassin’s Creed 2 - $4.99
Rockstar Classics Bundle - $14.99 (Max Payne 2, Bully, GTA San Andreas, GTA Vice City, Midnight Club 2)

We will also have a TON of Space Marine and Retribution DLC on sale as well for 66% off. [/QUOTE]

This is why you never doubt Tony

I will be purchasing the ones in bold, by the way :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back