Amazon PCDD - Important Update New Community Manager Incoming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hey CAGS,

I’ve got some news I’m both excited and sad to share with you at the same time. I’ll be leaving the Digital Video Games team in Mid-March to join the marketing team for Amazon.com’s Loyalty and Rewards program, Amazon Coins. My boss and I have talked extensively about how to maintain and continue our presence here and across the other communities we’ve created in the past couple of years. To that end I’d like to introduce you to Josh, who take over monitoring, updating, and responding to this thread. Josh will be ramping up over the next couple of weeks, he  will be posting shortly to introduce himself.

Now that the “what’s going on” part of the message is out of the way I want to tell you all how much I love CAG and the posters here. This was the first community I joined when I started this job (anyone still remember that first thread?) and all of you have had a huge hand in shaping how we think about and execute Community Development and Management here at Amazon, which has in turn shaped my career these last two and a half years.

I started to write out a section calling out the regular posters and realized the list would be both overly long and incomplete at the same time. Instead I’d like to thank you all again, you all have my deep and sincere gratitude. I’ll still be around and my gaming accounts aren’t going anywhere so feel free to hit me up anytime you want to chat. I’ll probably still hang out in the thread too :).

Thanks again everyone, let me or Josh know if you have any questions!

The Indie Store has launched!
Amazon.com is launching a storefront dedicated to supporting and promoting PC/Mac/Web-based Indie Games. Our Digital Video Games team is a small group of passionate gamers and we’re all really excited to help Indie developers reach more customers quickly by providing a quick and simple process for bringing their games to market. Additionally we’ll be supporting the Indie Store with a ton of promotions, both at and after launch. Many of these promotions are designed to give the developer the opportunity to maximize their revenue. For example, Amazon is forfeiting all royalties from bundle sales and passing them along directly to the developer, we’ve also created an “Indie Spotlight” program to help customers learn more about the games and developers they love. We view the Indie developers as some of the most creative in the industry and we want to help them continue to create new and innovative experience for customers.

Why we are doing this:

• Allow customers to discover an entirely new category of games on Amazon.com
  • Help developers reach new customers quickly. Our onboarding process is straightforward and we want to sell every Indie game available
  • We want to leverage our strengths to support and help the developers who are driving forward innovation and creativity in the games industry
General Information

Hi CAGs,
I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

Cheers,
Tony

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.
F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

5. Price Matching notes: Generally we do not match international retailers (GMG, Gamersgate, etc) or physical retailers (Best Buy, Newegg.com, etc.)
To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here: Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,

Here are some highlights on the deals starting tonight! Happy Valentine's Day :).

Edit: Forgot to add, the deals end at the end of the day 2/16.

XCOM EU and EW Pack [Online Game Code] - 14.99

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified [Online Game Code] - 4.99

Batman: Arkham Origins [Online Game Code] - 16.99

Batman Arkham City GOTY [Download] - 7.49

Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY [Online Game Code] - 4.99

Scribblenauts Unmasked [Online Game Code] - 9.99

Scribblenauts Unlimited [Download] - 6.79

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes [Online Game Code] - 9.99

Battlefield 2142 Deluxe Edition [Instant Access] - 2.99

Battlefield 3 [Download] - 4.99

Battlefield 3 [Instant Access] - 4.99

Battlefield 3: Premium Edition [Online Game Code] - 13.49

Battlefield 3: Premium Service [Online Game Code] - 9.99

Battlefield 4 [Download] - 35.99

Battlefield 4 [Instant Access] - 35.99

Command and Conquer The Ultimate Collection [Online Game Code] - 4.99

Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection [Instant Access] - 4.99

Crysis 3 [Download] - 4.99

Crysis 3 [Instant Access] - 4.99

Dead Space 3 [Download] - 4.99

Dead Space 3 [Instant Access] - 4.99

Medal of Honor: Warfighter [Download] - 4.99

Medal of Honor Warfighter [Instant Access] - 4.99

The Sims 3 Into the Future [Online Game Code] - 13.99

The Sims 3 Into the Future (Mac) [Online Game Code] - 13.99

The Sims 3: Into the Future [Instant Access] - 13.99

The Sims 3 Seasons [Online Game Code] - 13.99

The Sims 3 Seasons [Mac Download] - 13.99

The Sims 3 Seasons [Instant Access] - 13.99

The Sims 3 Starter Pack [Online Game Code] - 13.99

The Sims 3 Starter Pack (Mac) [Online Game Code] - 13.99

The Sims 3: University Life [Download] - 13.99

The Sims 3: University Life (Mac) [Download] - 13.99

The Sims 3 University Life [Instant Access] - 13.99

Crusader Kings II [Download] - 9.99

Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shields DLC Pack [Online Game Code] - 0.4975

Crusader Kings II: Mongols DLC Pack [Online Game Code] - 0.4975

Crusader Kings II: Ruler Designer DLC [Online Game Code] - 1.2475

Crusader Kings II: Songs of Albion DLC [Online Game Code] - 0.4975

Crusader Kings II: Songs of Faith DLC [Online Game Code] - 0.4975

Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Holy Land DLC [Online Game Code] - 0.4975

Crusader Kings II: African Unit Pack DLC [Online Game Code] - 0.4975

Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Caliph DLC [Online Game Code] - 0.4975

Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam [Online Game Code] - 2.4975

Crusader Kings II: African Portraits [Download] - 0.4975

Crusader Kings II: Byzantine Unit Pack [Download] - 0.4975

Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shield II [Download] - 0.4975

Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome [Download] - 1.2475

Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion [Download] - 1.2475

Crusader Kings II: Russian Portraits [Download] - 0.4975

Crusader Kings II: Russian Unit Pack [Download] - 0.4975

Crusader Kings II: Songs of the RU [Download] - 0.4975

Crusader Kings II: Mediterranean Portraits DLC [Download] - 0.4975

Crusader Kings II: Songs of Prosperity DLC [Download] - 0.4975

Crusader Kings II: The Republic DLC [Download] - 2.4975

Crusader Kings II: Hymns to the Old Gods [Download] - 0.4975

Crusader Kings II: Norse Portraits [Download] - 0.4975

Crusader Kings II: Norse Unit Pack [Download] - 0.4975

Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods [Download] - 3.7475

Crusader Kings II: Celtic Portraits [Online Game Code] - 0.4975

Crusader Kings II: Celtic Unit Pack [Online Game Code] - 0.4975

Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shield III [Online Game Code] - 0.4975

Crusader Kings II: Europa Universalis IV Converter (DLC) [Online Game Code] - 2.4975

Crusader Kings II: Customization Pack DLC (Mac) [Online Game Code] - 1.2475

Crusader Kings II: Customization Pack DLC [Online Game Code] - 1.2475

Tomb Raider [Download] - 6.99

Hitman: Absolution [Online Game Code] - 4.99

Hitman Absolution: Professional Edition [Online Game Code] - 7.49

Sleeping Dogs [Download] - 4.99

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Standard Edition [Download] - 4.99

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Augmented Edition [Download] - 7.49

Just Cause 2 [Download] - 3.69

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn [Download] - 14.99

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Collector's Edition [Download] - 24.99
blah nothing good if only bf3 preimum service was 7.49 i would at least porlly maybe buy it but under 75% off thanks but no thanks nothing good sale

Crap...the bureau for five bucks?

That game isn't even on my 180 game long wishlist, I might have to bite anyway.
I was thinking the same, but then I was thinking how:

1. I'll regret it when a super cheap EW + Bureau pack comes out.

2. That won't help you in your quest to lose your virginity.

Bureau for me, and maybe Lego Marvel as well. Thanks Tony, but what about a second valentines day sale?

pippin.jpg

Nice price on the Bureau. The rest isn't much to shake a stick at.
This. Quite a bit is at a reasonable price, but I already have it or it has been the same price many times or cheaper before.

I was thinking the same, but then I was thinking how:

1. I'll regret it when a super cheap EW + Bureau pack comes out.

2. That won't help you in your quest to lose your virginity.
I can't argue with #2, but I'd be surprised if an EW + TB pack came out that didn't also include EU.

I have my Valentine's Day and President's Day lights still up.
If this dadgum snow doesn't get off my dang lawn, I may very well have Fat Tuesday, St. Patrick's Day, April Fools, and Easter Sunday lights up too.

I only play games when they cheap so by that time DICE has got their shit together.
Add Obsidian to the list, too. ;)
... Bethesda, Eidos, Square Enix, 2K, EA, Deep Silver, Relic, Epic, Treyarch, Paradox, Maxis, Firaxis, Rockstar, Rocksteady, Kerberos, Haeminont, Activision -- have I missed anybody?

Oh yeah, Creative Assembly, Bohemia Interactive, Funcom, Blizzard, Valve, Gearbox, iD, BioWare, PopCap, Namco, Ubisoft, Stardock, Egosoft, SEGA, Crytek, Doublefine, Infinity Ward, Telltale, Irrational, and anyone dumb enough to sign a contract with Strategy First.

Hey guys,

This is going to be $1.99 real soon:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IDCSW1Q

Cheers,

Tony
Because I know people will ask, my preliminary research shows only the following are Steam (despite all of them being available on Steam)

1. Cargo Commander [Download] <<==== Steam
2. Insecticide [Download]
3. Kung Fu Strike [Online Game Code]<<=Steam
4. Legendary [Download]
5. Roogoo [Download]
6. Rush Bros. [Online Game Code]<<====Steam
7. Velvet Assassin [Download]

Haven't played it myself, and I'd imagine you may be able to find it from another CAG who had it from a past bundle for $1-2. That said, cheap price and the cards aren't totally worthless (well, now that it's on sale, I may eat those words).
FYI .. it's not just Cargo Commander .. it is 7 games. See up two posts by Hal

Doh! When I clicked it, it was $1.99, but it only looked like it was Cargo Commander. Maybe I just didn't see it correctly.
Yeah it only shows Cargo Commander in the picture but the pages title is "Digital Tribes game pack" :) you see the games in it when you scroll down a bit :)

Call of Duty isn't realistic whatsoever, it's arcadey and way too fast paced. The Arma series is realistic. The Battlefield series is probably a cross between the two.
Been awhile since I played Call of Duty, but I'd use the word cinematic instead of arcadey.

Been awhile since I played Call of Duty, but I'd use the word cinematic instead of arcadey.
Really? It's so FAST, and there's almost no realistic recoil. Different story with all the CoD games before MW, but yeah. If you're talking about the single player campaign, it's very cinematic, but I'm talking about the gameplay vs. a much more realistic warfare simulator like Arma.

Is it everything Burnout Paradise was supposed to be?
Eh - hard to say.

Certainly since I do like both a lot, actually.

Both BoP + NFS: MW 2012 seem to lack different types or races + events. Most of that is typical type of racing stuff in NFS: MW 2012 - lap racing; circuit racing; and best speed average racing. If you want more interesting or different race types like earlier NFS's had (see NFS Most Wanted 2005 + Carbon + Undercover) - you'll be disappointed.

B/c BoP isn't really a 100% racing game - for me, this feels more unique than NFS: MW 2012. Besides typical races, BoP has the stunt-runs and those "slam the car" runs - and those are a blast.

And there's no real attempt at any sort of storytelling in either game, as well. Especially when compared to MW 2005, MW 2012 definitely lacks any sort of personality + storytelling. If you have no problem w/ the lack of storytelling - then it won't be a big deal.

Both NFS: MW 2012 + Burnout Paradise are pretty damn good open-world racers, though. They have some similar things w/ each other and some different things going on when compared than each other.

The other complaint I have w/ NFS: MW 2012 is that getting the game to run well and properly can be a pain-in-the-neck; and that FMV's/cut-scenes don't always play properly (sometimes they lag, don't really play well, or God knows what). It certainly ain't the best technical port - that's for damn sure. And to get a stable framerate, might be worth locking down in the config files to 30 FPS - since when I had the lock off, performance would jump b/t 30 FPS and 60 FPS drastically at the drop of a hat, causing stutters and momentarily there would be slow-downs often. Once locked to 30 FPS - it ran perfect, rock-solid, and silky-smooth at that framerate-cap for me.

The other complaint I have w/ NFS: MW 2012 is that getting the game to run well and properly can be a pain-in-the-neck; and that FMV's/cut-scenes don't always play properly (sometimes they lag, don't really play well, or God knows what). It certainly ain't the best technical port - that's for damn sure. And to get a stable framerate, might be worth locking down in the config files to 30 FPS - since when I had the lock off, performance would jump b/t 30 FPS and 60 FPS drastically at the drop of a hat, causing stutters and momentarily there would be slow-downs often. Once locked to 30 FPS - it ran perfect, rock-solid, and silky-smooth at that framerate-cap for me.
Technical issues are my biggest complaint with NFS:MW too.

It runs reasonably well (I don't know the exact FPS, but I'd guess around 60) most of the time, except for the odd slowdown like you mentioned. Since these are almost always in free-roam, and only last for a few seconds, it doesn't bother me too much.

By biggest complaint is the random (still haven't noticed any pattern) crashing: the game will freeze entirely for a few seconds, then the sound will resume and I regain control... but the picture is still frozen, so I have to restart the game to be able to play any more. :wall:

I can't comment much on the cutscenes, because I usually skip them. That said, I did see one where all the cars were flying, and they do always look trippy, with strange colours and filters on them... but I can't tell whether that's intended or not.

Yeah it only shows Cargo Commander in the picture but the pages title is "Digital Tribes game pack" :) you see the games in it when you scroll down a bit :)
Read? Ain't nobody got time for that!

Is it everything Burnout Paradise was supposed to be?
It was great. But honestly for me Burnout 3 was the best burnout with 4 coming in a close second. If you haven't played it by not you're likely not interested.

It was great. But honestly for me Burnout 3 was the best burnout with 4 coming in a close second. If you haven't played it by not you're likely not interested.
Those two games are the reason I hated Paradise. It's a shame that there will never be another burnout title like the (superior) originals.

Once locked to 30 FPS - it ran perfect, rock-solid, and silky-smooth at that framerate-cap for me.
66051-Parks-and-Rec-April-angry-gif-We0z.gif

Those two games are the reason I hated Paradise. It's a shame that there will never be another burnout title like the (superior) originals.
Loved Bo3. Then I bought Revenge and utterly hated it. You were rewarded by smashing in the backs of ALL cars while racing (civilian cars, I mean). It wouldn't slow you down at all, and I think it gave you points/boost etc, yet the second you tapped a car in the nose or side? Even if it wasn't moving? Bam! You wreck or go flying off course.

Utterly ridiculous system, totally ruined the game for me. Never tried Bo4 though.

I'd rather it (NFS: MW 2012) run solid at 60 FPS and never budge - of course, who wouldn't?

But, it just doesn't run solid at 60 FPS on my PC (i7 950; 1 GB of GF GTX 50 Ti; 8 GB of RAM; Win 7 64-bit).

Running solid at 30 FPS is certainly better than the wild-jumping & stuttering, slow-downs, and whatnot w/ the framerates b/t 30 FPS to 60 FPS.

I'd rather it (NFS: MW 2012) run solid at 60 FPS and never budge - of course, who wouldn't?

But, it just doesn't run solid at 60 FPS on my PC (i7 950; 1 GB of GF GTX 50 Ti; 8 GB of RAM; Win 7 64-bit).

Running solid at 30 FPS is certainly better than the wild-jumping & stuttering, slow-downs, and whatnot w/ the framerates b/t 30 FPS to 60 FPS.
I dunno man. I tweaked the shit out of Saints Row 2, and I was still happier with it doing the same thing than I was with a terrible framerate all the time.

Now if you hook your PC up to the TV, sit on the couch, and play it from 8 feet away or so... 30FPS works.

Because I know people will ask, my preliminary research shows only the following are Steam (despite all of them being available on Steam)

1. Cargo Commander [Download] <<==== Steam
2. Insecticide [Download]
3. Kung Fu Strike [Online Game Code]<<=Steam
4. Legendary [Download]
5. Roogoo [Download]
6. Rush Bros. [Online Game Code]<<====Steam
7. Velvet Assassin [Download]
Steam or no sale

Is there a list of V-Day deals yet?
Hey guys,

Here are some highlights on the deals starting tonight! Happy Valentine's Day :).

Edit: Forgot to add, the deals end at the end of the day 2/16.

XCOM EU and EW Pack [Online Game Code] - 14.99

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified [Online Game Code] - 4.99

Batman: Arkham Origins [Online Game Code] - 16.99

Batman Arkham City GOTY [Download] - 7.49

Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY [Online Game Code] - 4.99

Scribblenauts Unmasked [Online Game Code] - 9.99

Scribblenauts Unlimited [Download] - 6.79

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes [Online Game Code] - 9.99

Battlefield 2142 Deluxe Edition [Instant Access] - 2.99

Battlefield 3 [Download] - 4.99

Battlefield 3 [Instant Access] - 4.99

Battlefield 3: Premium Edition [Online Game Code] - 13.49

Battlefield 3: Premium Service [Online Game Code] - 9.99

Battlefield 4 [Download] - 35.99

Battlefield 4 [Instant Access] - 35.99

Command and Conquer The Ultimate Collection [Online Game Code] - 4.99

Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection [Instant Access] - 4.99

Crysis 3 [Download] - 4.99

Crysis 3 [Instant Access] - 4.99

Dead Space 3 [Download] - 4.99

Dead Space 3 [Instant Access] - 4.99

Medal of Honor: Warfighter [Download] - 4.99

Medal of Honor Warfighter [Instant Access] - 4.99

The Sims 3 Into the Future [Online Game Code] - 13.99

The Sims 3 Into the Future (Mac) [Online Game Code] - 13.99

The Sims 3: Into the Future [Instant Access] - 13.99

The Sims 3 Seasons [Online Game Code] - 13.99

The Sims 3 Seasons [Mac Download] - 13.99

The Sims 3 Seasons [Instant Access] - 13.99

The Sims 3 Starter Pack [Online Game Code] - 13.99

The Sims 3 Starter Pack (Mac) [Online Game Code] - 13.99

The Sims 3: University Life [Download] - 13.99

The Sims 3: University Life (Mac) [Download] - 13.99

The Sims 3 University Life [Instant Access] - 13.99

Crusader Kings II [Download] - 9.99

Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shields DLC Pack [Online Game Code] - 0.4975

Crusader Kings II: Mongols DLC Pack [Online Game Code] - 0.4975

Crusader Kings II: Ruler Designer DLC [Online Game Code] - 1.2475

Crusader Kings II: Songs of Albion DLC [Online Game Code] - 0.4975

Crusader Kings II: Songs of Faith DLC [Online Game Code] - 0.4975

Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Holy Land DLC [Online Game Code] - 0.4975

Crusader Kings II: African Unit Pack DLC [Online Game Code] - 0.4975

Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Caliph DLC [Online Game Code] - 0.4975

Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam [Online Game Code] - 2.4975

Crusader Kings II: African Portraits [Download] - 0.4975

Crusader Kings II: Byzantine Unit Pack [Download] - 0.4975

Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shield II [Download] - 0.4975

Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome [Download] - 1.2475

Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion [Download] - 1.2475

Crusader Kings II: Russian Portraits [Download] - 0.4975

Crusader Kings II: Russian Unit Pack [Download] - 0.4975

Crusader Kings II: Songs of the RU [Download] - 0.4975

Crusader Kings II: Mediterranean Portraits DLC [Download] - 0.4975

Crusader Kings II: Songs of Prosperity DLC [Download] - 0.4975

Crusader Kings II: The Republic DLC [Download] - 2.4975

Crusader Kings II: Hymns to the Old Gods [Download] - 0.4975

Crusader Kings II: Norse Portraits [Download] - 0.4975

Crusader Kings II: Norse Unit Pack [Download] - 0.4975

Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods [Download] - 3.7475

Crusader Kings II: Celtic Portraits [Online Game Code] - 0.4975

Crusader Kings II: Celtic Unit Pack [Online Game Code] - 0.4975

Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shield III [Online Game Code] - 0.4975

Crusader Kings II: Europa Universalis IV Converter (DLC) [Online Game Code] - 2.4975

Crusader Kings II: Customization Pack DLC (Mac) [Online Game Code] - 1.2475

Crusader Kings II: Customization Pack DLC [Online Game Code] - 1.2475

Tomb Raider [Download] - 6.99

Hitman: Absolution [Online Game Code] - 4.99

Hitman Absolution: Professional Edition [Online Game Code] - 7.49

Sleeping Dogs [Download] - 4.99

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Standard Edition [Download] - 4.99

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Augmented Edition [Download] - 7.49

Just Cause 2 [Download] - 3.69

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn [Download] - 14.99

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Collector's Edition [Download] - 24.99

The bureau is tempting at $5, but everything I have seen and read indicates that the game is bad. However, at $5 I can forgive a lot, but not frustratingly bad squad mates with worse AI. If I'm just end up babysitting and reviving them constantly, I would rather not play. To those that have played, is the squad AI an actual issue and is the game fun? Also, is the bureau dlc worth purchasing?

The bureau is tempting at $5, but everything I have seen and read indicates that the game is bad. However, at $5 I can forgive a lot, but not frustratingly bad squad mates with worse AI. If I'm just end up babysitting and reviving them constantly, I would rather not play. To those that have played, is the squad AI an actual issue and is the game fun? Also, is the bureau dlc worth purchasing?
Yeah. The price of EU is still a little high for me. I may wait for an XCOM complete bundle that might show up towards the end of this year.

Now to beat myself over the head about wether or not to buy The Bureau at that price or wait.

You need to micromanage them a lot.. they're not stupid, but if you're expecting them to be intelligent, this isn't the game for you. It's a tactical TPS... you're expected to organize/command your team.

Seems like almost every 3rd person cover shooter has a pile of issues, and one side of the argument will say it's terrible while the other says it's still good. For me, I'm going to buy it because I love the campy dark humor alien thing that XCOM does, and the game looks like it has some spunk.

Bad teammate AI and some reused voices are nothing new to me in the gaming world. For $5, I'm willing to deal with them and give the game a shot, flaws and all.

I'm still a little bitter that Tony couldn't get us a sale on EW alone, though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back