3. Sleeping Dogs SWAT Pack [Online Game Code]
4. Sleeping Dogs Screen Legend Pack [Online Game Code]
5. Sleeping Dogs Street Racer Pack [Online Game Code]
6. Sleeping Dogs Tactical Soldier Pack [Online Game Code]
7. Sleeping Dogs The High Roller Pack [Online Game Code]
8. Sleeping Dogs The Red Envelope Pack [Online Game Code]
9. Sleeping Dogs Top Dog Gold Pack [Online Game Code]
10. Sleeping Dogs Top Dog Silver Pack [Online Game Code]

And of course, the game itself is included!

I own this game on PC and I love it. The 3D is really good too. Only problem with this pack it only brings the first story based dlc they released. It does not include Zodiac Tournament and Year of the Snake. I would recommend buying Year of the Snake when it goes on sale its a good chunk of DLC and a separate game load in like Nightmare in North but Zodiac Tournament is whatever not worth the $$$.

Not a very good deal IMO. I'd suggest waiting for the base game to be around $5, or waiting for a good deal on a "complete" pack with all of the DLC. This pack is missing a lot of DLC.

Some of the DLC is also cheats, meaning it gives you money and experience. Be careful before applying them if you want to play the game unadulterated.

[quote name='Tigershard']Some of the DLC is also cheats, meaning it gives you money and experience. Be careful before applying them if you want to play the game unadulterated.[/QUOTE]

True. I pre-ordered the game with a Bruce Lee banana suit and the JSP pack, though. I like the bonuses. I think it's worth it, even though it's missing some DLC. It's a great game, imho.

bread's done
Back